IVF/ICSI/FET 2011 everyone welcome

mrssunshine: I go Wednesday night for my scan...exactly 6 weeks :) as for the cramps, i had some strong ones yesterday but they passed...most days I have the cramps and I have not been hungry the last few days...just tired and nauseous....and I have issues already with my back (sciatic nerve) and it feels like sciatica is already starting, which is common but usually not until later. And you saying twins is fine! People at work and my FIL keep saying quadruplets!!!

Good luck tomorrow Wallie!!! :happydance:

Welcome to all the new girls and good luck! Once you get started everything goes soooo fast :D

hi girls im feeling a little rough this afternoon just not quite right iykwim im really tired my stomachs very heavy and i feel sick and feel like i have a constantly full bladder i also have just had a big cry, i just want a bit of reassurance really did you girls feel like this im on cd7 x

I didn't feel like that till the last few days of stimming, but you no doubt have mnay more follicles than I did (10-11 and only 7 eggs) and so more uncomfortable. It's a good sign things are brewing nicely! Good luck tomorrow! Things are going so fast for you!

Kristin: great betas...twins for sure in my opinion (sorry, I keep saying that lol) when is your scan?

AFM: still prego and beta was 407 at 16days past ER/EC.....perhaps twinnies for me too I hope! Average hcg for 16dpo for twins was 398 and a singleton was 208....if you need a great beta website for later here is: Betabase.com TONS of stats and detailed data! My 1st scan is Friday the 11th at 1015! Should know numbers they said by then.

Good luck to everyone still stimming or in 2ww!

That webpage isnt working :(

Hi ladies

Lottie, hope that your scan goes well tomorrow, I am sure you will have loads of good sized follicles. I was really bloated and uncomfortable from early on (I remember calling the clinic on day 5 of stims cos I was worried about it). They said to me that it just means that there are lots of follicles developing, which will be expected for both of us given the numbers that we had naturally.

Wallie, good luck tomorrow with your collection, sounds like you will get a good number of eggies.

Mrs Sunshine, I am doing fine, hasn't quite sunk in yet I don't think! I would just like to start feeling better, I still have this OHSS type thing so am mega bloated and very uncomfortable walking, sleeping or sitting.... Hopefully it will start to subside soon. I have had lots of aches, pains and cramps so far although it is hard to tell which is related to pregnancy, my irritable bowel or this OHSS thing. Fun and games! Am sure that you will be fine, so try not to worry.

Jo, hope your injections are going good - when is your scan?

Px

Kristen I bet u can't wait for your scan, can't wait to hear that there's 2 in there! Lol Cramps and things r quite disturbing but guess I should try and ignore them, easier said than done though

Polly tbh I can still barely believe that I'm pregnant, finding it truly bizarre! Hope u start feeling better soon, make sure u drink plenty

polly did you find it worse at night, here i am out of bed again at 6am because ive been awake most of the night, i did feel better during the day yesterday though, i think the first dose of cetrotide caused my nausea on saturday x

Just a little update, I'm having EC tomorrow at 10.30 am :happydance:

But, due the number of follies of the right size (17-19mm -approx 30 at yesterday's scan), and a further 30 or so smaller ones, they say i'm high risk of developing ohss so probably won't be allowed a transfer this cycle :cry:

Been given cabergoline and clexane to start to hopefully prevent ohss symptoms though, but the clinic tomorrow may well just say no to a transfer and freeze everything.

Good luck wallie for your EC today and baby dust to everyone xxx

I'll keep everything crossed for you mrsmajor, really hoe you'll be able to have your transfer, but if not I'm sure you'll have plenty of good eggs for FET good luck :hugs:

sorry about the possible ohss mrs__major,hopefully your meds will sort it out quickly you have some lovely size follies though hun x,

Afm just got back from the clinic and i have 15 follies 1@16 1@15 2@14 3@13 and the rest @ 11 and 12 i go back on weds and they are expecting ec to be friday, how do the sizes look to you at this point ?

hope everyone is doing well today x

i think they look good rafwife, my clinic told me that i'd need at least 3 follies at 17mm or more to go ahead with EC, think they grow about 2mm per day, so looks like you'll have quite a few at a good size. Its exciting now you're getting so close :happydance:

thanks mrs s they also said my lining was 8.5 i know nothing about this how does that sound to you at this point hun x

Not too sure about lining measurements, it must be ok though or else they prob wouldn't have suggested Friday as EC

Lottie, glad that your scan went well. I think your follicle sizes look really good, mine were probably about the same at that stage or maybe slightly smaller (although I had loads and loads in the 6-9mm range too). At my clinic they had to be at least 16mm to qualify for collection and mine took a wee bit of a growth spurt in the last couple of days (helped by the trigger shot). It looks like you will have a lot of really good sized eggs for collection on Friday!

I think your lining looks fine, mine was around 9mm at that stage, although my clinic said anything above 6mm was OK for EC (although they prefer it to be a bit more than 6mm). I think it tends to thicken a bit more as you progress through your cycle too.

As for the bloating, I don't remember it being worse at night but I think it was just pretty constant. Felt like carrying loads of tiny filled hot water bottles around in my tum. The bloating I have now is a bit worse at night and I was told to prop myself up in bed rather than lie flat, to stop the excess liquid coming up into my chest (which is really uncomfortable) but I don't think that would apply to you as it'll just be the developing follies which are making you bloated. Did you ask them about it at your appointment?

Can't believe that you will be off for EC on Friday already, the short protocol definitely flies by!

Take care
Px

thanks polly no i didnt ask i always feel so rushed in there, its onto the couch open your legs and then off you go, i feel a lot more reassured today though i have been so worried about ohss but hopefully it seems they got my dose of meds just right, how are you feeling honey apart from the bloating x

i think your measurements are really good. mine grew approx 2mm per day so you'll be ready to go by Friday. My clinic said they like the womb lining to be over 8mm for egg collection. Mine was 8 on Friday but 10 by Sunday so yours should get a little bit thicker too and just nice and ready for them little embies to sink into :happydance:

Hey girls,

Lottie, good news from your scan today! And your lining sounds fine, mine was 9.5 for my first IUI & they were perfectly happy with that. It'll probably thicken up a bit before Friday anyway.

As for me, 2nd cetrotide shot last night, & today I'm having a lot of twingey pains in the ovary area, hope that's a good sign! Feeling absolutely fine otherwise.

Wonder if any of you girls could tell me, if I have EC on Monday, a week today, if I had a 5-day transfer, would it be Friday or Saturday? Just wondered if the EC day counts as day 1 or not.

im pretty sure they count the following day as day 1 x

Cool, so transfer would be either Thursday for a 3 day, or Saturday for a 5 day. Am hoping for a 5 day, just hope EC can still go ahead for Monday, I'm already sick of all the injections!

i know what you mean im running out of space on my stomach x

Oh me too, I'm moving to the left side tonight, I stuck the needle in at a funny angle last night & I've got a big bruise now! And it seemed to hurt a bit more last night too.

Can't wait till it's all over!

ouch to the bruise, i have loads of scarring on my stomach from surgery especially on the right so having to find spaces on the left x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->