IVF/ICSI/FET 2011 everyone welcome

I am coming to join the group! I am 29, PCOS, and have had two unsuccessful injectible/trigger/IUI Cycles, and my doctor is moving me on to IVF. I will have a "prep cycle" through February and will start IVF in March. I know nothing about this, and am scared to death, but thought I would come here to offer and receive support!

hi and welcome blondemop sorry your cycles being delayed, as youve probably read my cycle was delayed by a late af as well so i had to take provera too it is very frustrating, but it will come around soon:hugs:

flake-y it will be the injections chick and thats the first thing i felt i was worn out hoovering upstairs, and now keep falling asleep throughout the day:sleep:

hi miss jennifer welcome to the group we have all had phases of being scared excited nervous etc but were all here for each other and if theres anything we can help with let us know:hugs:

Blond mop - I'm sorry AF didn't arrive in time! Fx'd for March! I too am starting in March! Do u happen to know the figure of ur E2 result? when I've had mine tested in the past it's always been really high so I'm worried it might cause a problem for me too. TY

hi girls im feeling a little rough this afternoon just not quite right iykwim im really tired my stomachs very heavy and i feel sick and feel like i have a constantly full bladder i also have just had a big cry, i just want a bit of reassurance really did you girls feel like this im on cd7 x

I didn't feel like that till the last few days of stimming, but you no doubt have mnay more follicles than I did (10-11 and only 7 eggs) and so more uncomfortable. It's a good sign things are brewing nicely! Good luck tomorrow! Things are going so fast for you!

Kristin: great betas...twins for sure in my opinion (sorry, I keep saying that lol) when is your scan?

AFM: still prego and beta was 407 at 16days past ER/EC.....perhaps twinnies for me too I hope! Average hcg for 16dpo for twins was 398 and a singleton was 208....if you need a great beta website for later here is: Betabase.com TONS of stats and detailed data! My 1st scan is Friday the 11th at 1015! Should know numbers they said by then.

Good luck to everyone still stimming or in 2ww!

thanks alexa and excellent news on your beta chick congratulations x

Flake-y- yep I was on one of the IUI threads earlier on. I remember you too! Hello again :flower: I have a good feeling about this thread, just wish I could have gotten started yesterday. My fridge is full of meds and my closet is full of syringes! :haha:

Please- I think my E2 was 207 and the follicle/ cyst was 15mm, my lining was also thick. :shrug: Very annoying as I was not on clomid or injectables for the cycle before, just had natural IUI with ovidrel injection and progesterone cream after IUI.
I have read that high E2 levels on day 3 labs can mean a functional cyst or low ovarian reserve.

welcome to all the new ladies - good luck with your journey :hugs:

good luck with your scan raf wife

when is your scan flake-y?

polly, how are you? has it sunk in yet?

Welcome to the thread missjennifer & please!

Mrssunshine I go back on Wednesday for a scan & bloods. Hoping for good follie growth!!!

How are you doing?

sure you will have a great follie growth, wont be long til EC now!!

i'm ok i think, am worrying a bit today cos have af type pains, and haven't been feeling as hungry. Its just hard not knowing whats going on :wacko:

I'm sure the af pains are normal, I've heard of lots of girls getting that; it'll be your uterus stretching!!!

hi girls new to this site im on d16 of dr have scan on tue to se if start stimm hope the scan is okay to start its a scary thing this hope u all okay x

im 30 dh 30 4th attempt iui had my little boy aged 5 now
4th failed iui so now 1st ivf

hi girls new to this site im on d16 of dr have scan on tue to se if start stimm hope the scan is okay to start its a scary thing this hope u all okay x

im 30 dh 30 4th attempt iui had my little boy aged 5 now
4th failed iui so now 1st ivf

Welcome to the thread! Good luck with your scan on Tuesday!

15th feb, so still got over a week to wait, might have gone crazy by then! lol

good luck with your scan littlepee

Flake-y- yep I was on one of the IUI threads earlier on. I remember you too! Hello again :flower: I have a good feeling about this thread, just wish I could have gotten started yesterday. My fridge is full of meds and my closet is full of syringes! :haha:

Please- I think my E2 was 207 and the follicle/ cyst was 15mm, my lining was also thick. :shrug: Very annoying as I was not on clomid or injectables for the cycle before, just had natural IUI with ovidrel injection and progesterone cream after IUI.
I have read that high E2 levels on day 3 labs can mean a functional cyst or low ovarian reserve.

Thank u, I had my E2 checked in December on CD2 and it was 144, should be below 80. They said it wouldnt be low reserve because of my age (23) so more than likely a cyst like urself :growlmad:

Sorry, forgot to post in here. I had my scan on Friday, 10 good sized eggs and a few smaller ones so our EC is on Monday 7th February at 10:30am :happydance: It has all gone so quickly.

good luck wallie tomorrow hope everything goes well it seems to be dragging for me x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->