IVF/ICSI/FET 2011 everyone welcome

Hiya
Thanks Lottie, I'm still not feeling too good - very bloated but also generally uncomfortable with intermittent bouts of stomach/chest pains. Am quite bloated above the belly button as well, which is probably the sorest bit when it gets going. Not complaining though given that this has probably re-occurred due to my BFP...

Jo, Lottie is right - I asked GCRM about this, the day following EC is day 1. Good luck with the rest of your injections,

Px

Hey girls,

Lottie, good news from your scan today! And your lining sounds fine, mine was 9.5 for my first IUI & they were perfectly happy with that. It'll probably thicken up a bit before Friday anyway.

As for me, 2nd cetrotide shot last night, & today I'm having a lot of twingey pains in the ovary area, hope that's a good sign! Feeling absolutely fine otherwise.

Wonder if any of you girls could tell me, if I have EC on Monday, a week today, if I had a 5-day transfer, would it be Friday or Saturday? Just wondered if the EC day counts as day 1 or not.

I had a 5 day transfer...the ER was Wednesday and transfer was Monday so they count day one as the first full day after fertilization

Had EC today. Got 6 eggs and OH's sperm was super dooper. Just hope they fertalise well, but I'll hear tomorrow and find out when transfer will be.

Any suggestions 1 or 2? (if I get the options).

Hope you're all well.

yay Wallie! Thats awesome :) Its up to you, I did 2 but I am ok with the idea of twins if it happens...

fantastic news wallie :happydance: have a good think with dh about how you would feel if both fertalise and dont feel pressured by the clinic they always try and push single egg transfer and thats fine if you only want to have 1 transfered but your self funded so its your choice hunny :thumbup:

Hiya
Thanks Lottie, I'm still not feeling too good - very bloated but also generally uncomfortable with intermittent bouts of stomach/chest pains. Am quite bloated above the belly button as well, which is probably the sorest bit when it gets going. Not complaining though given that this has probably re-occurred due to my BFP...

Jo, Lottie is right - I asked GCRM about this, the day following EC is day 1. Good luck with the rest of your injections,

Px

the first few weeks is often when you feel the most uncomfortable but i expect most of this is down to the ohss i hope it settles down for you soon and then you can have a lovely pregnancy :hugs:

Hi, just a quick update. My eggs did not fertilize. 3 were immature and the other three with conventional IVF did not fertilize. I'm okay, rather that this happened now rather than waiting 2 weeks and not having a :bfp: Now we just have to see what happens next, do we fund ourselves again or where are we on the NHS waiting list?

how are you feeling kristen? excited about tomorrow? Do you have many symptoms? i'm completely freaking out cos i just don't feel pregnant at all

Is your scan tomorrow flake-y? Do u have another scan RAF wife?

Hope everyone is feeling good
Xx

Is your scan tomorrow flake-y? Do u have another scan RAF wife?

Hope everyone is feeling good
Xx

yeah sunshine i have another one at 8am tommorrow hopefully il get the confimation for friday, can you tell me when the trigger is done is it the night before or 2 days before, i was thinking this morning this could be the last gonal f and cetrotide, i have ran out of the gonal f today too so it would be great if we dont have to buy more, i have accupuncture tommorrow too which i really need my hormones are all over the place, i cried in tesco car park today because i couldnt remember what i wanted to buy and im feeling exhausted x

Wallie, so sorry to hear the news, hope you are ok. :hug:

Mrssunshine, yeah, I go tommorrow at 9am, hoping for lots of follies! Still having twingey pains, lots of EWCM & have noticed a slight expansion in my belly that wasn't there before! Fxed!!!

good luck to you ladies!! got my fingers crossed for both of you :hugs:

raf wife, you'll trigger tomorrow if ec is friday, so hopefully the trigger will be your last injection!!! :happydance: Hormones def drive you crazy, you'll have a whole load more when you get your BFP!!

so sorry to hear you didn't get any fertilisation wallie :hugs:

Had EC myself today, got 30 eggs, of which 16 are mature, got everything crossed we get some good fertilisation.

Very sore now though :cry:

good luck mrsmajor, have they said anything about whether you can have the transfer, or do they want you to do a FET later? I was very sore after EC too, hope you're feeling better soon :hugs:

Good luck Mrs Major, hope you get lots of fertilised eggs.

So sorry to hear that Wallie, hope that you are doing ok.

Good luck with your scans tomorrow Lottie and Jo.

Mrs Major, that is a really good result.

Px

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->