IVF/ICSI/FET 2011 everyone welcome

how are you feeling kristen? excited about tomorrow? Do you have many symptoms? i'm completely freaking out cos i just don't feel pregnant at all

I have been horribly sick and lightheaded all week :( i know its a good thing and everything but it really sucks not being able to eat anything...lol no puking but I think thats worse...i kinda think I would feel better if I would throw up but I dont want to make myself do it...lol I have little enough in my stomach as it is...oh and i look like i'm about 3 months pregnant! I guess its just bloating but i feel huge!

I am really excited about tomorrow but kinda nervous...i wanted twins but I dont know what i'm gonna do if they tell me i actually am having twins..if that makes sense...i just wish my appt wasnt so late, its at 7:45pm!

Don't freak out bc you dont have symptoms...some people dont get any till 8 weeks or so....i blame my mother..lol..they have done studies that shows that morning sickness is passed genetically so how you feel should be very similar to how your mother was....and my mom was sick very early...

When do you go for your first scan?

I hope everyone else is doing well!

:happydance:congratulations mrs m 16 mature is excellent x

good luck today kristin :hugs:

i have just got back from my scan i had 10 follies ranging from 17 - 20 and another 9 ranging from 12-16 my left side has been slower but hes really pleased with the right ovary and my lining was 10.8:happydance: ive had to have a cetrotide injection just now and i trigger tonight there going to give me a call this afternoon with the time for ec on friday x

fantastic news lottie - that's a brilliant number of follies!

Just had 'the' phone call - we have 6 fertilised embies going strong and they're going to let me have a fresh transfer which will be on Friday! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

fantastic news lottie - that's a brilliant number of follies!

Just had 'the' phone call - we have 6 fertilised embies going strong and they're going to let me have a fresh transfer which will be on Friday! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

thanks mrs m
congratulations :happydance: im so pleased you can have your transfer you must be so excited, how many are you having hun x

Thats fantiatic news for both of you!!

so pleased you can have a fresh transfer mrsmajor, thats excellent news

raf wife what a great number of follies!!

its all exciting!!

how are you feeling kristen? excited about tomorrow? Do you have many symptoms? i'm completely freaking out cos i just don't feel pregnant at all

I have been horribly sick and lightheaded all week :( i know its a good thing and everything but it really sucks not being able to eat anything...lol no puking but I think thats worse...i kinda think I would feel better if I would throw up but I dont want to make myself do it...lol I have little enough in my stomach as it is...oh and i look like i'm about 3 months pregnant! I guess its just bloating but i feel huge!

I am really excited about tomorrow but kinda nervous...i wanted twins but I dont know what i'm gonna do if they tell me i actually am having twins..if that makes sense...i just wish my appt wasnt so late, its at 7:45pm!

Don't freak out bc you dont have symptoms...some people dont get any till 8 weeks or so....i blame my mother..lol..they have done studies that shows that morning sickness is passed genetically so how you feel should be very similar to how your mother was....and my mom was sick very early...

When do you go for your first scan?

I hope everyone else is doing well!

You've got a sweetpea now!!

my san is next tuesday, the 15th, hope yours goes well, looking forward to a twin update in the morning lol

i'm not really sure how my mam was when she was pregnant, i know she was a bit lightheaded, but not sure about the sickness, we haven't told them yet cos they've been out in qatar where dad worked, but they're home today so we get to tell them tomorrow

hey ladies, I'm PUPO!!! Can you believe that? No hope yesterday as none of my 3 good eggs fertilised and today one has. More details in my journal.

:hugs:

oh my goodness wallie thats amazing:happydance: im going straight to your journal now:hugs:

well done wallie thats good news i bet u thought it was all over didnt u :thumbup:

just spoken to the clinic i trigger at 10.30pm tonight and egg retrieval is at 10am friday x

Good news Wallie! COngrats!

Rafwife, I cannot believe how fast this went for you after dragging in the begining. No time at all and you will be PUPO too! Wonderful!

thanks alexa how are you doing chick, remind me of when your scans due my heads all over the place:haha:

Hi,

We are due to start ICSI on the 18th Feb, any advice would be appreciated.

xx:thumbup:

hey girls,

have been having a break for a while, not been great and not wanting to put any negativity on this amazing thread!!

Been following everyones stories though and im so happy for the pregnant ladies, Kristin, sunshine, alexa and polly. Lots of congratulations :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Wallie - your news is amazing!! What a strong embie you have there :thumbup:

Lottie - its gone so fast, trigger tonight!! I have been following and sorry i havent offered any support but i have been thinking of you.

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"