IVF/ICSI/FET 2011 everyone welcome

hello ladies

sorry it only a quick post for me will read up tomorrow on how your all getting on.

im absolutely knackered and im PUPO :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: with 1 perfect blastocyst about to hatch looked strange is was contracting when when she showed me on the screen. she said thats normal they contract and expand to hatch. looked like it had a big air bubble in it lol and 1 that is a little behind. test day is 26th feb

good luck ladies xxx

Well done and congratulations on being PUPO.

My test date is the same. I've been PUPO from 9th February though.

Good news wrightywales, your test date is the day after mine! Hopefully your wee blasto will be hatching out soon & getting ready to implant.

RAF-wife I had a litte spotting after ER but not ET, but they said it was possible

Thinking of u mrssunshine, we're here if u need someone to talk to :hugs:

woo hoo your pupo wrightywales must have been fantastic seeing your blast moving on the screen:happydance:

raf-wife - i had some spotting at 3dpt too..... hope it's good news!

my OTD is Weds next week, the 2ww has gone so quick so far... I ordered my FRER yesterday ready for Weds morning. I've been having af cramps most days (but not constant), and my mouth seems really dry and i'm mega thirsty, but that's about it!

how are the other pupo ladies doing?

mrssunshine you're in my thoughts sweetheart xxx

raf-wife - i had some spotting at 3dpt too..... hope it's good news!

my OTD is Weds next week, the 2ww has gone so quick so far... I ordered my FRER yesterday ready for Weds morning. I've been having af cramps most days (but not constant), and my mouth seems really dry and i'm mega thirsty, but that's about it!

how are the other pupo ladies doing?

mrssunshine you're in my thoughts sweetheart xxx

hi mrs m i hope so too, i had a little bit more during the night and last night had a few stabby pains just in one place, i thought maybe the spotting was from the crinone gel but after reading up some more apparantly that should be white not brown, but mine could also be old blood from the egg retrieval i did bleed a bit after for a day and a half, i had lots of cramps for the first 2 days after transfer especially in the night but they have calmed down now and only come now and again and not so strong and im feeling really hot today so have had to turn the heating off, im going to use frer too might go buy it this afternoon but im not planning to test until the 27th good luck for wednesday hunny :hugs:

Morning ladies, just checking in on how you are doing.

Congrats wrightywales! Enjoy this time.

I have my second scan Monday to see how I am getting on. Then I should know when EC and possibly ET will be.

May I ask how long you have all been told to wait before testing. It all seems a different length of time, I guess it depends on when you have the little uns put back in?

x x x

Morning ladies, just checking in on how you are doing.

Congrats wrightywales! Enjoy this time.

I have my second scan Monday to see how I am getting on. Then I should know when EC and possibly ET will be.

May I ask how long you have all been told to wait before testing. It all seems a different length of time, I guess it depends on when you have the little uns put back in?

x x x

Think most clinics are different with regards to testing dates, my clinic is 2 weeks from egg retrieval. Although I'm testing earlier!!!

Good luck with your scan!

hi mrsjpc good luck for monday, with my clinic its 14 days from embryo transfer so even though i had the same day as jo for egg rerieval and embryo transfer we have different testing dates x

I had ec on 8th, et on 10th and my OTD is 23rd.... so not really sure how that works cos it's not 14 days from either!! I'm testing Tues tho as DH isn't going to be around on Weds... that'll be 14 days from EC.

hi girls hope ur all okay just to update u had scan today follies have grown a bit 14mm now had to perscribe me 8 more menopur cost another £136 gutted!! have another scan mon so hope they grow a bit more then ec wed/thur fx have a good wkend sending u lost of baby dust xxx

hi girls hope ur all okay just to update u had scan today follies have grown a bit 14mm now had to perscribe me 8 more menopur cost another £136 gutted!! have another scan mon so hope they grow a bit more then ec wed/thur fx have a good wkend sending u lost of baby dust xxx

im glad there coming along now honey good luck for monday :hugs:

Good news for follies, shame you had to pay a bit extra but it will be all worth it in the end!!!

Hi Lottie! Looks like it's triplets for me! Crazy, eh? One is very small and may not make it though. Will know next week. I can't wait to come on here and see your BFP. I am keeping track of you!

Wow alexa! Triplets?! How many did they put back, I cant remember? Congrats!!

4! I am a little worried though about the smaller two. Waiting 1 week is gonna kill me!

I'm sure everything will work out..good luck next week :hugs:

How r u feeling overall?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"