IVF/ICSI/FET 2011 everyone welcome

Hiya!
Just droppin in to let you know had 13 eggs today at egg collection.
Although uve worried me now sayin if u have too many they are poor quality.
In quite a bit of pain down right hand side so stayin in bed for now.
Wonderin what to have for tea?! Lol
Hope everyone else is well.
Should find out tomorrow about fertilisation so hopin and prayin to have some little embryos tomorrow. Fingers crossed xx

A baker's dozen Daisy, that's fab!

What are we all like, we worry about too many too few!

I hope you get a good nights sleep, x

Yay daisy!! Can't wait to hear the outcome tomorrow!! Get some rest :hugs:

Hi ladies

Daisy, 13 eggs is fab, take it easy tonight and I am sure you will get some good news tomorrow. I had been worried about quality too as I got 18 eggs collected, and had asked the clinic about this but they said it wasn't generally a worry at all, just because there was a high number (15 of mine fertilised). I'm sure you will get plenty of nice embryos.

Jo, don't be discouraged by your BFN I am sure it is way too early for anything to show up at the moment, your cramps etc sound promising.

Lottie, hope you are doing fine, sounds like you have some promising symptoms too - when are you going to start testing?

Afm, my first scan is a week on Wednesday but I'm really not sure what to expect as I really don't feel pregnant at all (still finding it hard to believe actually) so am just hoping it is still sticking around. Have had very few symptoms still - an occasional bit of very slight nausea if I smell something dodgy and very very slight BB tenderness occasionally but hardly at all, and it totally comes and goes. Am still getting lots of aches and pains across the whole stomach/ovary region but I think that is still the after effects of the whole process - think I'm the same as you Kristin as ovary region is sore if I move suddenly or stand up after sitting down for a while etc. Hopefully my poor swollen ovaries will go back to their normal size at some point!

Take care all
Px

When I went last week to the doctor he said it could take another month before the swelling goes down but he said it was normal so im not too worried...good luck at your scan!!

sorry daisy i didnt mean to worry anyone and 13 eggs isnt too many i meant there can (not always) be lots of immature eggs when your talking really high numbers im sure you have lots of lovely eggs there chick and will get some lovely embies:hugs::hugs:

good luck for your scan polly, lots of people sail through pregnancy without any symptoms at all you might be one of the ones that just blooms all the way through, they say if you have had ohss and become pregnant it takes longer to recover from so thats probably why you are still sore chick:hugs:

im testing on sunday unless there are any problems beforehand, otd is next monday x

Thanks everyone! :)
Clinic just rang 10 fertlised! So in for ET tomorrow. Gonna take it easy today. Im so excited. Yey x

Raf - you are too early! Also I hate FRER, I have always found them unreliable! Don't feel blue, wait until your test date and buy a clearblue digital. I have a good vibe about you!

Mrs Sunshine, I am so sorry. Just take this time and look after yourself. Give in to all temptations. Eat, drink, watch rubbish movies and just coach potato. Don't underestimate how long it may take to heal after this one!

Thinking of you all

x x x

Mrs sunshine I'm so sorry to hear that.
Take some time out and relax.

And RAF WIFE! Naughty! You are far too early!
Put the test in the bin and wait! Lol
I can imagine the 2ww is horrible!
Fingers crossed for you xX

thanks daisy that made me giggle, ive been miserable all day x

just read your journal mrs s i cannot imagine what your going through:hugs::hugs::hugs:

hugs mrssunshine, can't imagine what you're going through. hope time doesn't drag too much til your next scan xxx

raf-wife.... as others have said, too early to tell! I also got a bfn at 8dpt at the weekend.... otd for me is tomorrow but i'm pretty sure it'll be another bfn, had a few episodes of spotting since Fri. Going to use a FRER first thing then bloods later on.

excellent news for you daisy - best of luck for ET tomorrow! :happydance:

i really hope it works out for you mrs m and you get your bfp good luck hun x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->