IVF/ICSI/FET 2011 everyone welcome

Hey everyone...

Mrssunshine...hope the time flies by until your next scan, the waiting around is the worst part :hugs:

Daisy...good fertilisation! And pupo tomorrow is it?

Raf-wife & Mrsmajor...hope your bfns turns into lovely bfps very soon!

As for me...still feeling very negative I'm afraid. Haven't tested today, but have bought 2 FRERs & intend to test tomorrow. Would be absolutely shocked & stunned if it was a bfp, but I'm expecting to see a bfn. Still have no real symptoms to speak of, apart from cramps exactly like I'd normally have on 11dpo!!!

well as i thought it's a bfn for me and af has arrived in full this morning. Just got to have the bloods to confirm it. :sad2:

best of luck to everyone for your bfp xxxx

oh sweetheart i am so so sorry this is a horrible thing to go through:hugs::hugs::hugs:

well as i thought it's a bfn for me and af has arrived in full this morning. Just got to have the bloods to confirm it. :sad2:

best of luck to everyone for your bfp xxxx

So sorry to hear that. :hugs:

Mrs major I'm so sorry to hear that. Hope u can get goin onto ur next cycle soon. Just relax for now.
And have urself a nice glass of wine :)

Afm I'm pupo with twins!
Please please please please pleeeeeaaase get snug and cosy xx

In my Prayers and Thoughts Mrs Major :cry: I really hope that you find the strength soon and to focus on your next cycle Hun. Take great care of yourself Sweetheart xx

Sunshine-I pray you and your partner are doing well. i hope the scan comes round quickly and you get all the answers soon. Again try to be strong and healthy for each other xx

Daisy- Thats Fab news PUPO with twins :happydance::happydance: I really hope they both snuggle in nicely for you xx [-o<

Raf Wife and Flake-Y Oh the suspense, you girls have been on my mind almost everyday, as every BFP i read gives me the strength to know that it is very possible :hugs: I really hope that you both get the answers that we have all been praying for xx :hugs: :dust::dust::dust:

Kristen- Hope your doing well Hun and the morning sickness flys by, Your so blessed Hun, I hope you send us some luck xx and make sure your taking life easy, you have a reason your pregnant!! :happydance:

AFM its been 1 week today since i have been Downregging, im hoping for my period to arrive this weekend, as i have heard its all steam ahead :thumbup: i get so excited at times that its all happening! and other times im :sick: to the stomach that it might not work?? I read 60-70% of ICSI working than i read 20-25% live births? :cry: what on earth does all that mean?? is it just 60/70% chance of fertilisation happening? and the once that bits done it drops down to 20-25%. I think the less i know the better :shrug:

Hope everyone else in here is doing well, Love and hugs to us all xx and if it is not today tomorrow or even next year, WE WILL BECOME MUMMIES ONE DAY xx

oh my goodness, nayla your posts to everyone just made me cry,
you will soon be stimming hun and the way your feeling is totally normal chick:hugs:

hi everyone, can i join you? just started my first ivf/icsi cycle...

Hi all

Nayla you are totally gorgeous - what a lovely post!

Welcome Robyn!

Well I had a follow up scan today. 1 big, 5 medium, 1 small. Two more lots of drugs and then another scan Friday. Apparently this is a good result although they do thing it is strange given how well I reacted when going through IUI. Don't really know what to think about that one.

Have been in agony all afternoon and am praying it is the little ones growing to a nice healthy size. If so egg collection could be next Tuesday. I am just praying this cycle doesn't get cancelled.

Am feeling upbeat anyway, must be the vast amount of drugs running through my system!

Love to all x x x

Thanks. Will be symptom spottin for the next 2 looooooong weeks! X

i have been making a note of my symptoms each day in my journal if you want to have a look daisy, i dont know if they will amount to anything yet though x

Congratulations Daisy!!!

Welcome Robyn!

MrsJPC, hope your next scan goes well & EC is very soon!

Nayla, try not to look at the stats, tbh, it's different for every clinic & probably different for every person too. It really depends how many eggs you get, how many fertilise, how many they put back & the quality, implantation & whether the pregnancy continues. There are a lot of hurdles but just take one at a time!!!

As for me, I'm planning to use my FRER tonight, 12dpo. Instructions say 99% accuracy at 12dpo so I'm holding in my pee as long as possible. Still no symptoms at all apart from the occasional cramp which feels exactly like the ones I normally get before af. So I'm not very hopeful. I will keep you all posted though!

Congratulations Daisy!!!

Welcome Robyn!

MrsJPC, hope your next scan goes well & EC is very soon!

Nayla, try not to look at the stats, tbh, it's different for every clinic & probably different for every person too. It really depends how many eggs you get, how many fertilise, how many they put back & the quality, implantation & whether the pregnancy continues. There are a lot of hurdles but just take one at a time!!!

As for me, I'm planning to use my FRER tonight, 12dpo. Instructions say 99% accuracy at 12dpo so I'm holding in my pee as long as possible. Still no symptoms at all apart from the occasional cramp which feels exactly like the ones I normally get before af. So I'm not very hopeful. I will keep you all posted though!

good luck!! but if its neg don't lose heart, it may well be pos in the morning using fmu :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->