IVF/ICSI/FET 2011 everyone welcome

good luck jo i really hope you get your BFP tonight chick x

well as i thought it's a bfn for me and af has arrived in full this morning. Just got to have the bloods to confirm it. :sad2:

best of luck to everyone for your bfp xxxx

Sorry to hear that Mrs M, you must be really disappointed. Hope you are doing OK.

Px

I agree too early RAF wife!!!!

I've updated my journal, still in limbo land :cry:

Just catchin up on what's been happening. Really sorry to hear that you are still in limbo Mrs Sunshine, it must be so difficult for you both.
Thinking of you
Px

I am in shock...did the FRER...:bfp:!!! Faint, but there! Please stick...

Hi Ladies,

Just wanted to catch up I was supposed to have IVF in January and decided not to go ahead...I was still dealing with having to go ahead with it and I had a gut feeling something wasn't right. I'm so glad we didn't go ahead with it as my dad got really sick the end of January and passed away, had we gone ahead with IVF I'm not sure it would have been a successful cycle with all of the stress. He had been sick for a long time so in many ways his passing was a relief for him to be out of pain etc.

Anyway...I'm ready to go full steam ahead and I'm hoping to start my cycle in March if not it will be April and I'm waiting to hear back from the clinic as to which it will be :) I talked to some of you ladies in Dec and am so happy to see most went to BFP's!!!! For those that didn't its just around the corner. So glad to be looking at starting our cycle again, the break was much :)

Had my 8 week scan today :D

Everything looks good, both are measuring the right sizes

Baby A
https://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a155/Kristin070404/BabyA8w001.jpg

Baby B
https://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a155/Kristin070404/BabyB8w001.jpg

hi crystal i remember you, i had wondered where you had gone, so sorry for your loss hun:hugs: i definatly think you did the right thing waiting and you will soon be on your way:hugs:

kristin another gorgeous scan pic hun :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->