IVF/ICSI/FET 2011 everyone welcome

sorry for your loss crystal, i think you made the right decision also, can't imagine losing a parent and going through ivf at the same time, think it would have been too difficult for you. Good luck for your next cycle :hugs:

Polly, i'm having good days and bad, today is a bad day, i'm feeling really helpless today and really down :cry:

kristen your babies are starting to resemble babies!!! how exciting

how u feeling raf wife?

how are you pupo daisy?

sorry if i've missed anyone, but hope everyone is ok:hugs:

i really feel for you mrs s:hugs:

today im feeling really scared and nervous, last week i was really enjoying being pupo and full of hope but now i just dont know x

Jo - you have made my day. Congratulations honey!

I went for a theropy session this morning (I have never done this in my life) it was part of the package for IVF so I thought i'de give it a go.

Am actually feeling quite upbeat, so thought I would share all positive thoughts. She did say one thing that stuck with me.

Being positive throughout the cycle wont change the outcome but it will give you a much happier cycle. I quite liked that!

Stay positive raf, keep thinking of you!

x

hello ladies

ive been naughty and tested with a cheap 10miu/ml test as i was spotting last night and it was a BFN not even a very faint line. doubt that will change by saturday but will test again to make sure :cry::cry::cry:

hi everyone!
this board moves so fast! need to come on at least 5 times a day to keep up!
I'm only 1 day pupo and Ive planned out my whole life with my twins whilst led in bed!
I hope this is normal....!! haha

crystal im so sorry to hear abou your loss..defineately the best choice to leave the ivf. You got any dates as to when you will get goin again tho?

congrats flake-y!!!!!!
hope to hearing plenty more BFPs very soon xxx

you never know wrightywales, don't think those cheapy tests are the best anyway, i spotted for a week and it started 2 days before my bfp. Good luck to you, i know its all so hard :hugs:xx

hello ladies

ive been naughty and tested with a cheap 10miu/ml test as i was spotting last night and it was a BFN not even a very faint line. doubt that will change by saturday but will test again to make sure :cry::cry::cry:

its horrible seeing the bfn, i really hope its just taking a little while to show and sunshines right the cheapies arnt so reliable:hugs::hugs::hugs:

hello ladies

I hate the cheapy tests, I don't think they're really as sensitive as they say. I did one on Tuesday & it was bfn, & got a bfp on a FRER last night. So don't give up hope!!! Plus the spotting doesn't mean anything either, lots of ladies spot in early pregnancy.

hi everyone!
this board moves so fast! need to come on at least 5 times a day to keep up!
I'm only 1 day pupo and Ive planned out my whole life with my twins whilst led in bed!
I hope this is normal....!! haha

crystal im so sorry to hear abou your loss..defineately the best choice to leave the ivf. You got any dates as to when you will get goin again tho?

congrats flake-y!!!!!!
hope to hearing plenty more BFPs very soon xxx

I'm hoping to start this cycle coming up which is march :) if not it will be April I'm just waiting for the Clinic to confirm

sorry for your loss crystal, i think you made the right decision also, can't imagine losing a parent and going through ivf at the same time, think it would have been too difficult for you. Good luck for your next cycle :hugs:

Polly, i'm having good days and bad, today is a bad day, i'm feeling really helpless today and really down :cry:

kristen your babies are starting to resemble babies!!! how exciting

how u feeling raf wife?

how are you pupo daisy?

sorry if i've missed anyone, but hope everyone is ok:hugs:

Thanks hun:hugs: sorry your having such a difficult time, I've got everything crossed for you that things will look up

how is everyone doing today, theres so many of us on this thread now so im asking all in one go:haha:

me and dh have decided to test tommorrow now so we have the whole weekend if things dont go to plan, as you can see i have lost all my pma, af is due today and im so desperatly hoping she doesnt arrive x

Good luck tomorrow hope u get your bfp :hugs: I was exactly the same I honestly thought my af was going to arrive and genuinely believed I was gonna get a bfn :hugs:

RAF WiFE good luck tomorrow! I hope its BFP for you.
I'm fine thanks for askin (heehee) there is a lot of people om the thread now. I went back to the beginnin yesterday and read some. Some people joined uis then dissapeared. Hope they're all doin ok.
I don't think I can last for 2 weeks to test! X

it really is best to wait daisy, its great if you manage to get your bfp early but if you see a bfn it just makes it all so much harder, i really wish i hadnt tested early it just knocked all the pma out of me x

Ah I know! Hubbys away again and gets bck on my test date!
How's that's for luck? So defo gonna wait.
Will be the longest wait ever though.
Got plenty things to do but I just don't want to do any of them!
What time you doing your test?
I do quite like being pupo! And my PMA is quite good aswell.
I think you have a good chance with havin triplets put in!
Did u do it to increase chance of pregnancy or do u want to have triplets.
I had twins put back for becasue out of the 10 eggs that fertilised the 2 were the only ones that were good enough quality. Would love to have twins! XX

oh that must be tough daisy but it would be great to come back to a bfp
the clinic decided for me chick before id even got there we would love one two or three but we did get very attached to all of them the minuite they went in,
i normally need the loo about 4am so will be testing about then x

Eeeek well I want u straight on at 4:05 with your BFP announcement! :)
Then you can get urself all dressed up and go out for a nice meal while you still can.

My clinic said they didn't know what I should have done regardin how many to put back. The 2 that were used the embriologist said looked 'beautiful' so usually they would have suggested just the 1 but they don't usually freeze unless you have 3 good ones.
I didn't want to freeze just one because I didn't want it didn't want to run the risk of it not surviving.
I was totally gutted to hear the other 8 hadn't made it. I was attached to all 10 of my embies. But felt very greatful for these 2.
I am very very attatched to these 2 and look at there picture all the time. Xx

its so easy to get attached ive been rubbing my tummy and talking to them the whole time, my mum and my sister told me if i get my bfp they want me to ring immediatly so i really hope i get to wake everyone up in the early hours x

Ah yeah that'll be fab.
I've been rubbing my belly. And hubby has been kissin them.
Awwr x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->