IVF/ICSI/FET 2011 everyone welcome

Hi all!

Good plan Raf - test in the morning. Will be thinking of you x

Well some good news, I have 6 big fat follies and am having them collected Monday.

x x x

Daisy: stay strong in these next 2 weeks :D I think that was the hardest part of the whole process for me, but it's worth it at the end when you see that lovely :bfp:

RAF-wife: I can't wait to see your announcement tomorrow...good luck!

Mrsjpc: good luck Monday with egg retrieval!!

I hope everyone else is doing well :D

AFM: MS is still going strong but feels like it may be starting to taper off a bit (I hope so) everything looked great at last checkup Wednesday :happydance: I go back again Tuesday to see my OB-GYN now, the clinic has released me...

Hi Lovlies :flower:

A Huge Congratulations Jo on your 2nd Test!! :happydance: Hope the Blood test as really put your mind at ease a happy and healthy 9 Months xx

Raf-Wife- I Think that its a good idea to test tomorrow, That way you can have a stress free weekend when you see your :BFP: :happydance: I have great feelings for you Hun xx I definitely would have tested by now :thumbup: (I have all this to look forward for very soon :headspin: ) Hope the day goes fast for you xx

Mrs JPC- Wow 6 Follies! and Monday is the Collection day :yipee::yipee::yipee: I hope you have a super duper fast weekend!!! All the best hun xx

Daisy - How are you doing PUPO Princess?? awww I cant wait till i soon start talking to my belly :haha: take it easy Hun in your 2WW

MrsSunshine- hope your doing ok Hun and taking it easy, I pray it works out for you very very soon and you get some answers, you have been in my prayers xx

Kristen- Wow that scan looked fantastic!! they definitely look like babies now all cute and snuggled up! :happydance: enjoy each day Hun and the MS will soon be a distant memory xx

Crystal- Sorry to hear the loss of your father (Lord bless his soul) I hope you get dates soon and you can get this going and become a mummy soon xx

Hope everyone else is doing well and hanging in there xx :hugs:

My period should arrive this weekend! :happydance: than the Stimming will begin :wohoo: how long did many of you stimm for?? would it be 10days? or a little more? I guess it all depends on how im reacting to the Drugs :thumbup: I want to be at the PUPO stage Asap :haha:!

Love and Hugs to all xx

great news mrsjpc good luck for monday you will be fine:hugs:

nayla i stimmed for 7 days but it all depends on how you respond, you must be so excited about starting :hugs:

i have just got back from the hairdressers it was a good distraction for a little while and at least i now have tidy hair again apart from the roots:haha:

Nayla - I stimmed for 12 days. I had a bit of a slow start then had to up the drugs.

Wont be long honey!

x x x

thank you nayla, you're so lovely :hugs:

i too had to stim for 12 days as my stubborn eggs didn't want to be stimulated! Most people stim about 10 days, good luck for af arriving on time :hugs:

Hey everyone...

MrsJPC-good luck for egg collection!

Daisy-Yeah, I agree with Lottie, don't test too early, cause I got a bfn at 10dpo & it really depressed me. Wait a bit longer anyway!

Kristin-glad MS is getting a bit better!

Lottie- can't wait to see your bfp announcement tomorrow, as I'm sure it will be!

Ah I know I know I need tp wait! Hmpft!
I've got 2 weeks to wait from today! What am I goin to do? I will drive myself crazy!
Xx

Hey everyone, just to let you know that bloods confirmed I'm pregnant! Still in shock but so over the moon. HCG was 73 which the clinic were really happy with. Yay!!!!! :happydance:

Sorry everyone, Im a newby

I haven't been on here because was trying not to get two obsessed in two week wait. After my second round with a natural fet, I got a positive last saturday 20/2/11. Hope this gives others hope that FET's do work. I was convinced they didn't!x

xxx

I too joined but went to the FS today for a follow up on the Laporoscopy and well everything looks good the tube that was blocked is now all clear and I ovulated yesterday which is great because we dtd on cd14 and cd16 so hopefully if its meant to be this month it will be, however he wants to wait until May to start IVF just to see if we can preggers since the D&C last week... OH PLEASE!!!!

Congrats Jo
Congrats to everyone and GOOD LUCK Rav hun I reallllly hope it worked!

I'll keep stalking girls :)

Lots of congratulations again Jo, glad that its official now!!

Congratulations to you too Inky!

Good luck for tomorrow Lottie, got everything crossed for you.

Px

hello ladies

sorry im not in a great mood so just a little post. i just thought i would let you all know its over for me AF arrived last night. ive been in tears. havent got a clue what we are going to do nxt cant afford to go private at the moment :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

thanks for all the support ladies and i wish you all the very best for you treatments :dust::dust: :hugs::hugs::hugs: xxx

hiya congratulations flakey hope everything goes well i had my ec yesterday 14 collected and got phone call this morning 8 fertilised will phone me back in morning to see if it will be 2 day transfare or tuesday 5 day dont no which one will be best.
did one feel really sick on ec day and day after i feel really sick not to bad stomach cramps though x

good luck everyone else x

Wrightywales- so sorry to hear your sad news. :hugs:

Littlepee- great news on EC & fertilisation, can't wait to hear when you'll be pupo! I didn't feel sick after EC but had really bad cramps, clinic gave me painkillers & that helped.

Smile4me- great news, hope this cycle is lucky for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->