IVF/ICSI/FET 2011 everyone welcome

thanks everyone for wishing me luck, its bfn though, thats me done now, good luck everyone else x

Good luck with the ER MrsJPC – let me know how it goes! If all goes well I should be having my ER next week…

Nayla – I think I’ll be stimming for 9-10 days (on day 6 today)

Huge congrats Jo and Inky!!!!

So so sorry wrighty and raf-wife. :hugs::hugs::hugs: Raf-wife - could you have tested too early?

Lots of babydust to everyone!

11dpt 14dpo and i used a frer theres no way its going to change now x

Raf Wife- I really dont know what words to say? I just hope and pray that the blood test will read something else [-o< As i have read in a few threads where tests say no a few days before the blood test even with the FRER, and on the other hand the blood tests confirm the opposite? I just hope by the miracle of the Lord that this is the Case with you... I know Monday seems forever away, Stay strong Dear, Sending you cyber Hugs xx

Your Both in my prayers xx

Lottie, so, so sorry. Was thinking of you all last night & am so sad for you.

I'm so sorry Lottie - thinking of you.

Sorry to hear your news as well Wighty Wales.

Take care both of you
Px

I'm so sorry wightwales and lottie, it's such a hard journey, I just hope u and your oh are ok :hugs:

so sorry to here u girls who have had bfn its not fair hope ur okay x

well had my call this morning and said i have 7 embies now all growing lovely so she recommend 5 day transfare which will be tuesday so fx they all keep growing come on my little embies xxx

Raf wife im so sorry to hear that. I totally gutted for you. You goin to test tomorrow?
I hope you are as the othe other girl described and its just a false negetive.
Thinking of you. Xx

thanks everyone:hugs: im going to have to test again and call the clinic with the result on monday but im really not holding out any hope, surely something would show at this point, i stayed awake until around 3am having a good cry and im kind of glad i have the weekend to sort myself out before having to tell everyone on monday x

Oh damn it Lottie! I am so sorry. :( There is still a very small chance it's a late implanter (Not to give you false hope). WHat is your next step?

well ive been out and bought 4 frer and 2 cb digis if theres any chance at all i will soon find out, il test again this evening and a couple of times tommorrow and monday unless af shows up, if it turns out to definatly be bfn im going to discuss egg sharing but im not sure they would let me given my poor response to stims this time, if they wont let us we need to accept thats it and possibly look into adoption but im not sure just yet x

thanks everyone:hugs: im going to have to test again and call the clinic with the result on monday but im really not holding out any hope, surely something would show at this point, i stayed awake until around 3am having a good cry and im kind of glad i have the weekend to sort myself out before having to tell everyone on monday x

I'm sorry to hear this dearie. It really isn't fair how it works for some an not others. If you don't have AF yet there is still hope though.

Telling folk I must say is the worst, or not telling them in person but then having to "see" them and them feeling sorry for you. It's awful! :hugs:

Chin up, I really don't think it's over quite yet for you.

I hope everyone is doing well xx and Raf-Wife and Wrightly your both in my thoughts and prayers xx

As for me :witch: has arrived now and its just gone 6.30pm I am suppose to go Clinic CD2 for the Blood tests? My question is should I go Tomorrow for the blood test? or seeing the days almost up should I see tomorrow as CD1 and go in on Monday??? Also Its Sunday and im sure the clinic is closed tomorrow. My husband is saying to me seeing its late in the day, and it isnt full full flow yet just Red spotting see tomorrow as day1 and pop in Monday for the Blood tests than Tuesday we will discuss the results and start stimming

What do you ladies think? :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->