IVF/ICSI/FET 2011 everyone welcome

Yep Nayla, first day of full flow is cd1, so you'll be fine for bloods on Monday!!!

:hugs: Raf and wallie. I'm so sorry. It just is not fair! :nope:

afm, I just spent some time catching up on this thread. Not much new with me. Still on lupron 10unit injections every night. I go for another scan on Tuesday to make sure the cyst is shrinking and/or gone. The "plan" is to stay on lupron until mid march, then start stimming. I'm just hoping my body cooperates. We will know more on Tuesday!

:dust: to the pupo ladies!!!!
Congrats Jo on the positive blood test!!! I'm so happy for you!

Awwww Rafwife. I sure hope it isn't the end of the road and you responded well the 1st time, so I sure hope it's just a matter of protocols to be considered for egg sharing. Keep your head up. I'm sorry and I sure thought it would have worked for you 100% I'm quite surprised it's BFN :(

Flakey: how many DP EC is that top BFP? It looks great!

That one was yesterday morning, so 15dpo! Y'know I thought the first one I did on 12dpo was dark, but it looks so pale now compared to yesterdays!!! That's good though, means the HCG is increasing!

hi ladies, so im at the end of my trying to conceive and we are now going to look at moving onto adoption towards the end of the year, its something ive wanted to do in a few yrs anyway, but it looks like it may be our next step now, were obviously very upset still but were doing ok, once again thank you all for your kind words, even though were no longer ttc i would still like to pop in here and check up on how your all doing, take care and best of luck everyone:hugs:

Ah raf wife thats a shame. Hope the adoption goes well.
Is there no way you could try ivf again? Xx

Adoption is a great thing, to be able to help a child that needs a family! Good luck with everything :hugs:

I'm so sorry for the failed cycles! And, I'm so excited for the successes!

My time is almost upon us... I remember when I had over a month to wait... now only 2.5 weeks!

My time is almost upon us... I remember when I had over a month to wait... now only 2.5 weeks!

I may be starting in a few weeks as well:happydance: It depends on if my doctor is available for March..if not it'll be the first part of April..best of luck to you!!

I may be starting in a few weeks as well:happydance: It depends on if my doctor is available for March..if not it'll be the first part of April..best of luck to you!!

Best of luck to you too, sweetie! :hugs:

hi ladies, so im at the end of my trying to conceive and we are now going to look at moving onto adoption towards the end of the year, its something ive wanted to do in a few yrs anyway, but it looks like it may be our next step now, were obviously very upset still but were doing ok, once again thank you all for your kind words, even though were no longer ttc i would still like to pop in here and check up on how your all doing, take care and best of luck everyone:hugs:

Aww, hun, I think it's wonderful that you thinking of adopting - I'm sure you'll provide a loving home for the child that needs you. Thanks for all your help x

megg im so glad you are starting again soon lots of luck hunny x

I just caught up with this thread after being away for a week or two. Am so so sorry for you RAF-Wife and Wallie. Its just all so hard.:hugs:

I have been stimming for the past 8 days and just had my first scan today. I am not responding well- she didn't say exactly but it looked like I only had about three follies on one ovary. She upped the meds and I have another scan on friday but it looks like this cycle will be cancelled. am gutted.:cry:

hi pluto - do you always have the scan on day 8? I had my first scan on day 5 of stimming, and they upped my meds then - so (if you do this again, but here's hoping this one will work!) maybe it would be help to have an earlier scan so if they need to up the meds they can do so earlier in the cycle?

I go in for my second scan tomorrow (day 9 stims)

not too bad today thanks chick, its more the physical side today i have really strong af pains and this crinone gel is disgusting and sore, i rang the clinic and told them its bfn so they have made an apointment for us to go see them on the 21st for a review and to try explain what went wrong,

anyway how are you mrs pupo i hope your doing well sweetie x

Hi all

Wasn't for my egg collection this morning. Unfortunatly I had ovulated, apparently this happens one in one hundred. There was one egg left in my ovary, one actually ovulated in front of him. So not to give up completely I had an iui, although who knows how many of those ovulated follicles contained eggs.

I can't stop crying, I finally got to egg collection and this happens. First an ectopic last time and now this. I don't know how to get over this. I can't even bare to think about the IUI. 16 day wait for what I know will not happen. I am just so sad.

Tomorrow I have to go back to work where I share an office with a girl who is pregnant with twins after one month of trying and who feels she needs to share with me. Why is life so unfair.

Sorry to bring you all down I am just so sad.

X

Best of luck to you too, sweetie! :hugs:

Im due to start a FET in the next few weeks too :happydance::happydance:
praying this is the one (or two haha)xx

Good luck to you both :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe