IVF/ICSI/FET 2011 everyone welcome

Can I moan please? My very annoying colleague has just left for her Dcs appointment, she is 10 weeks pregnant. all morning, she has been saying she is so nervous, fret fret. she knows my whole history, how can she stll keep banging on. why she felt the need to confide in me I do not know. She thought it was appropriate because of my history?? Meanwhiel I am sitting her with really horrible cramps. Why is life so unfair?

sorry to moan

x x x

Moan away! I have for the last two days in my journal. It's the only way sometimes to get through it.

So does she know about the IVF then changing to IUI too? If she does she's a right insensitive cow. I hate folk like that. I'll give her a smack for you if you like?

:hugs: Wishing you all the best.

I know what you mean, ive just come in from walking the dog and met a girl i havent seen in a while walking her dog. She is now 7 months pregnant and according to her, everyone she knows is pregnant blah blah blah!! (well apart from me!!!!!!!!!!!!) Had a rundown on her pregnancy more blah blah!! She obviously doesnt know anything about my history and that i just started my meds today, im sure she would be mortified if she knew...i cant imagine how you kept from giving her a smack when she knows what you;re going through Mrs JPC, you have more patience than me. She must have no feelings. Sorry you had to go through that!

:hugs::hugs:

Hello, lovely ladies! I finally got AF and start my DR'ing on the 16th for sure! So excited! I should be PUPO around April 11!

Thats great Megg, I followed your story when i first came onto baby and bump in october and was so pleased when you got your BFP, im praying with you that this one will be forever :happydance: and our dates will be quite close, i think. :hugs:

thats fantastic angie i will pop by from time to time to check on how your getting along:hugs:

megg great news on starting i wish you lots of luck for this time around:hugs:

:flower:daisy i am waiting to see your bfp good luck for friday :hugs:

Thanks raf-wife, how are you feeling now? Have you been thinking alot about adoption? I think thats a great plan, yes please keep on looking in from time to time, we miss your support xxx :hugs:

Good luck for friday daisy and littlepee, sending you lots of :dust::dust: im looking forward to seeing some BFP's

thats fantastic angie i will pop by from time to time to check on how your getting along:hugs:

Thanks raf-wife, how are you feeling now? Have you been thinking alot about adoption? I think thats a great plan, yes please keep on looking in from time to time, we miss your support xxx :hugs:

im ok thanks chick, im thinking about it but taking a long break from all this for a while and concentrating on getting back in shape, i was underweight according to the doctors before i started ivf and had to gain 14lbs but then with all the diet changes and stopping the gym plus all the bloating from ivf ive now ended up 2 sizes bigger and none of my clothes fit so ive started exercising again and its making me feel a bit better, if theres anything i can help with just ask i really want to see you all get your bfps :hugs:

Hi Ladies :flower:

Hope everyone is doing well, not long left PUPO Beauties xx

A quick update i was freaking out on Tuesday that i was going to ovulate early and i just couldnt wait till Thursday. I had the scan this morning still only 6 Follies and a tiny one she can see? :shrug: Little gutted that not much happened in the last couple of days, she just said all 6 are big and are at the right size :thumbup: Im sure it was due to the fact that i was on the lowest of lowest dosages compared to what other women take i just feel mine was nothing at all :shrug: (all the injections and everything that goes with Stimming i guess 6 will be it) The FS kept saying from day one due to my size shes afraid that i would OHSS?? my stomach is as flat as an iron and today was my 9th Injection of stimming I shouldnt be feeling so low? but wished it was a little bit higher so i would have had a better chance with the Follicles :shrug: she said were looking at getting between 3-5 Eggs i know it just takes 1 so wished there was so much more to choose from. Theres nothing much i can really do now is just pray that my follies do me proud :thumbup:

Tomorrow night at 10pm will be the HCG Shot for 8am Saturday morning egg collection :thumbup: i just feel this is so much harder than i ever thought! getting to the 2ww is unbelievably stressful and not even guranteed! Am i responding? are my follicles enough? will i ovulate before egg collection? will there be eggs in the follicles? will any fertilise for the transfer? i just think by the time i get to the 2ww it will be a huge relief!!

I just hope saturday gets here smoothly and all goes well [-o<

Hi Nayla, it is so hard but i am sure on my first cycle, i had many more follies on EC than i was expecting. It was if some just popped out from nowhere after the trigger and 3-5 eggs is good too. Like everyone says quality is better than quantity sorry to be repetitive but please try not too think too much and take each day as it comes!!
Good luck for Saturday, ill be thinking of you

im ok thanks chick, im thinking about it but taking a long break from all this for a while and concentrating on getting back in shape, i was underweight according to the doctors before i started ivf and had to gain 14lbs but then with all the diet changes and stopping the gym plus all the bloating from ivf ive now ended up 2 sizes bigger and none of my clothes fit so ive started exercising again and its making me feel a bit better, if theres anything i can help with just ask i really want to see you all get your bfps :hugs:

hi lottie, yes i can see why you want a break from all of this and exercise is great for the mind aswell as body. Ive started a body balance class after lately which is a bit of yoga, t'ai chi and pilates and its great! With a bit of running and walking the dog, its been really good. Not sure what i should do now though, i suppose cut the running out for now!! It wont be long before you get back into your clothes again...keep us updated :hugs:

Hi ladies, may I join you?

I have posted this in the other icsi in 2011 thread, but thought I'd post it here too. I hope that's ok.

DH and I have been ttc for nearly 18 months and have been told that the only way that we can conceive is with ICSI. My bloods were all normal, apart from my progesterone showing that I didn't ovulate (I knew I hadn't as I had no symptoms whatsoever that month). DH's SAs were less than good. The first (Jan) showed only 1.3million total with 1% swimming, but no normal forms. His second (Feb) showed 3.98 million total with 7% swimming and 7% normal forms which we are pleased about.

I will be having my HSG in the next few weeks, then we will see the FS again in the middle of April for the results and to process the referral. We have been told that there is only an eight week wait after being referred to the IVF clinic before being seen and a maximum of 18 weeks before our treatment is started which is fantastic. So it looks like we will be having ISCI this year at some point.

Welcome to the new girls! Sending love and luck to those waiting! :)

Hello, lovely ladies! I finally got AF and start my DR'ing on the 16th for sure! So excited! I should be PUPO around April 11!

Thats great Megg, I followed your story when i first came onto baby and bump in october and was so pleased when you got your BFP, im praying with you that this one will be forever :happydance: and our dates will be quite close, i think. :hugs:

Aww! Thank you! I hope we both get good news! :hugs:

Totally understandable, honey! Take care of yourself! :hugs:

So, all you successful IVF princesses, what should I do. Just eat lots of fruit and veg and exercise. I take Zitawest vitamins and drink water (I must drink more though). Is there anything you think you did which make a difference to your outcome of IVF being successful? What's the consensous re: after ET, should I have a few days off this time. I just had one day off work and then went back the next day.

I'm determined this next go will work! Can you tell?

Hey Wallie, y'know, I was totally expecting my IVF not to work, since I was coughing & spluttering & sneezing for the first week after ET! Obviously it didn't make any difference though! And we went food shopping after ET, then out for lunch with my parents the next day. I didn't do anything strenuous, but I certainly didn't have bed rest. I asked at the clinic & they said research has shown that bed rest doesn't make any difference at all, After all, millions of people get pregnant normally without taking bed rest!

As for food, pineapple is supposed to help with implantation, and a high protein diet. Saying that, I think if you drastically change your diet before IVF it is more likely to be a shock to your system & may hinder the IVF.

I had 2 weeks off work after transfer, which is actually just as well considering I had such a bad cold, but I think if I hadn't I would have gonw back to work earlier; I was bored & googled too much!

Lots of luck for your next cycle, I'm sure it will be the lucky one for you!

ive got every single symptom i usually get of AF on it's way.
trying so hatd to keep positive but just got such a bad feeling :( x

I felt EXACTLY like af was about to arrive & it didn't, so don't go by the symptoms or lack of them! Good luck for Friday's test!

I also felt like AF was going to arrive... especially on the day I got my positive beta.

hi congratulations daisy xx
im sad today i started spotting last night and did test this morn :bfn: :cry::cry::cry::cry: just have to put it behind me now gutted thanks for all your support xx good luck everyone x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->