IVF/ICSI/FET 2011 everyone welcome

Megg-depressive feeling are so awful and its weird how they can lift so quickly! THe mind is so powerful so I know we don't want to bring our hopes up too much but i think we should try as if it fails, we are still going to feel the same way. Im glad to hear you're feeling better :hugs:

Good luck today Nayla, hope you've got some great eggs :happydance:

xx

Yeh Megg, don't worry, there are plenty of us still here in ac forum, we've been here for so, so long too. I can't imagine how hard it's been for you but I know that going through it without a pregnancy is really tough, so kudos to you for trying to get through this and going to do another cycle of IVF.

I'm starting to freak out too, I'm thinking this next cycle HAS to be it, as I'll just never get another chance really. 15 months waiting time for me if this next one fails. It's total shit. I'll be about 39 by then, how would it work then if it doesn't work at 37?

Oh jings, life is shit at times....

Anyway I heard I've got a review appointment next month for my failed cycle. Still 6 weeks away but I've talked with DH last night and we're going to give this cycle a good go! FX'd for me please ladies, I'll need it...

:hugs: to us all.

I've got everything crossed for you Wallie xxx

Today I had my Egg Collection they got 5 eggs out of the 6 Follicles

Im very very happy with 5 eggs, as i knew from the start the Follicles were not that much. I was in the Clinic for 4 hours. I was put under fully still feeling a little quesy and sick, but im over the moon I am where I am today. Husbands sperm count was -1Million i think the stress of it all, he didnt sleep a wink last night and we were told it was just enough for ICSI. The main thing they found 5 Sperms.

Tomorrow is Sunday and a lab person should ring me late afternoon. I so hope 2 or 3 Fertilised

I got Given Crinome Gel 8%, insert vaginally at night x2 weeks
Cyclogest progesterone 400 mg pessaries morning vaginally 2 weeks
Klavox 625mg Anti biotics x5 days.
Asprin x1 night for 2 weeks

She said Tuesday will be egg transfer im so so scared nothing will happen over night i really need the 5 eggs to do me proud... would love 2-3 strong embies roll on tomorrow.

Im feeling very very weak and exhausted, a nap and lunch should do me good.

Thank you again so so much for everyones love and support. Take it easy everyone love and hugs too all xx

Enjoy your weekends xx

glad everything went well, i'll keep my fingers crossed for tomorrow for you, but i'm sure you'll be fine. Look after yourself today :hugs:

That's great news Nayla, just keep positive dearie.

Pluto - is another clinic an option? This whole process is so tough you need to feel supported and that you are being listened to!

Nayla that is fab news - have everything crossed for you!

Next time will be our time Wallie!

love to all

x x x

I'm new to all of this. Icsi no 1 in July. Fingers crossed for you Nayla x
Can some one advise me if you need time off work following implantation?
Thanks

I took off 4 days total after transfer...my clinic told me 2 days bed rest and I took 2 more because I wanted to...I didn't feel comfortable going back to my job where I'm on my feet all day..

But each person on here was different and the drs suggested different things....good luck :flower:

I put myself on 3 days bed rest! It worked! This time, I'll probably be scared to ever move around again!

hello everyone my name is dawn and my hubby and i will be starting our first ICSI in a few weeks. first we go in to have bloods done then we go in to be shown how to inject then i guess its just waiting on period so we can start. its been a long journey and full of stress with problems with drs and their narrow minded judgments as im ill but we have finally got here.

welcome Dawn, you will find lots of support on these threads and its good to hear from other people who are going through similar experiences. Hope you are feeling ok about it all now its starting!! :hugs:

Well done Nayla, look forward to hearing todays report. :hugs:

Hi ladies

I finally got the phone call today from the Clinic, Yesterday was impossible, no one answered :growlmad: i was shaking with nerves all yesterday!

Out of my 5 eggs all 5 fertilised and they are all doing well and have divided nicely never did i think all 5 would be doing so well!

I have to be at the clinic for egg transfer at 10.30am tomorrow and i will be PUPO I forgot to ask do i have to place in my cyclogest tablet inside me before the egg transfer???

did anyone have to place in there pessary? or should that be after?? again i cant get through to the clinic, hoping they pick up soon.

Again i thank EVERYONE for your love support and prayers, never will i get this far without you all xx i so hope luck stays with me till the end xx

Im on cloud 9 will update once im PUPO xx love and hugs to you all

congratulations nayla its all looking fantastic, everyone gets different directions regarding the progesterone, i was on crinone gel that i had to start the evening of egg retrieval so id keep trying the clinic chick x

Congrats nayla! I was on crinone gel too and they told me to use it twice the day of transfer...But like RAF-wife said every clinic may be different so I would keep trying them to make sure

Pluto - is another clinic an option? This whole process is so tough you need to feel supported and that you are being listened to!

Nayla that is fab news - have everything crossed for you!

Next time will be our time Wallie!

love to all

x x x

Hi Mrs JPC-I'm thinking of looking into another clinic. The one I go to is very near and any other one would be 1.5hrs away and I'm worried about what kind of delay there would be if I change but think I am going to ring them to ask this week anyway, just to see what my options are.
I have an apointment next week with my FS so am going to try to discuss everything with her then and see how I feel after that. If I am happy enough will probably go through the next cycle and then see.

Hi ladies

I finally got the phone call today from the Clinic, Yesterday was impossible, no one answered :growlmad: i was shaking with nerves all yesterday!

Out of my 5 eggs all 5 fertilised and they are all doing well and have divided nicely never did i think all 5 would be doing so well!

I have to be at the clinic for egg transfer at 10.30am tomorrow and i will be PUPO I forgot to ask do i have to place in my cyclogest tablet inside me before the egg transfer???

did anyone have to place in there pessary? or should that be after?? again i cant get through to the clinic, hoping they pick up soon.

Again i thank EVERYONE for your love support and prayers, never will i get this far without you all xx i so hope luck stays with me till the end xx

Im on cloud 9 will update once im PUPO xx love and hugs to you all

congrats nayla, thats really brillant! It gives me hope for my next cycle as i know i won't get a lot of follicles but I would be happy if i get 5-6 and looks like it really is about quality not quantity.

Great news nayla, I was given a progesterone injection on et day they told me not to use pessary on the morning. Good luck xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->