IVF/ICSI/FET 2011 everyone welcome

So sorry Littlepea, it's awful isn't it when you go through all that and nothing. I know exactly how you feel. Take care of yourself.

Congratulations Daisy :happydance: great news!

Im so sorry littlepee, i know how horrible it is but you'll feel a bit better soon!

Welcome wifey!

xx

im so sorry littlepea its absolutley awful take care of yourself:hugs::hugs::hugs:

I'm so scared that my hopes are too high because it worked last time... I'm starting to freak out a little. :(

so sorry littlepea :hugs:

megg - i feel the same, i wont be starting my 2nd cycle for a while, but am hoping when i do that i don't get my hopes too high, its a difficult one :hugs:

I keep thinking that last time was my chance... and its over. :( I don't know. I'm having a bad day, I guess. I know the BCP makes me depressed... but this feels more genuine... not drug induced. I'm so tired of hurting. And, I really thought last time was "it"... I had never gotten anywhere near 10 weeks before. And, my chances of loss were supposed to be so low by then... something like 2%. If I can't even beat those odds, what are my chances of ever being a mum? :cry: I'm sorry... Maybe the drugs are making me crazy already. I don't mean to unload in here. There's just so few places that I feel like I fit in... and so few people who understand this process.

oh megg im sorry you feel like this i dont really know what to say but im sure you will get there sweetheart i do hope so:hugs::hugs::hugs:

I don't know that there's anything to say. I think I just needed to vent to people who sort of "get it"... Its starting to feel like everyone I started TTC with is either pregnant or has their first baby already... feeling left behind today, I suppose. Only 9 BCP left though. I'll be less crazy when I can stop taking them.

i do understand where you're coming from, my miscarriage is still really raw, but i'd never been pregnant before and i'm really scared too that that was it, my one chance, the rational part of me knows that this is probably not true, but i'm still really hurting and tired of ttc :hugs:

Thanks for ur messages!

Littlepea am so sorry on ur bad news. Hope you're ok xx

I am so sorry littlepee, take care honey

Megg - you vent away my dear. that is what we are here for!

My cramps are getting worse and worse. I just wish the witch would show up so I can call the clinic and book in my next cycle.

x x x

Congratulations Daisy well done xx
Littlepea my heart breaks for you dear, in my prayers and please be strong and hang in there xx you will get there I promise :hugs:

A quick update i had the HCG shot last night, looks like only 6 follicles and 2 tiny ones hope they will grow by tomorrow, if not I'm happy with the 6' FS hoping to get between 3-5 eggs will find out in the morning :thumbup:

My Fs tild me that she put me on the lowest of dosages and some women are on triple to what I was on :shrug: I trust her judgement and I'm praying that the 6 follies will do me proud.

Little nervous and excited, will update you all tomorrow what happens [-o< I so hope and pray this is it. I'm so so emotionally exhausted and drained I so hope and pray this will be my chance to be a mom xx

Love and hugs to you all xx

I am so sorry littlepee, take care honey

Megg - you vent away my dear. that is what we are here for!

My cramps are getting worse and worse. I just wish the witch would show up so I can call the clinic and book in my next cycle.

x x x

Hi Mrs JPC-I'm the same as you, just wish my period would show up so I can get on with the next cycle. Its not due untill next weekend though. I called the clinic today and she said the dr had already done the scripts and that she didn't increase the stimms hormone-I couldn't believe it as I only had one follicle this time so I don't know how she thinks I could have more next time without increasing the stimms. i have booked an apointment to discuss the medication with her so we will see. I dunno, I think i might change clinics if I have the same result this time.

little pea-I really feel for you.:hugs:

megg33-I followed your story on your first cycle and i was so sad to discover you had a MC. I think you are really brave to go through it again so soon, from what i can see, whats has gone before has no bearing on how the next cycle will go so believe in that, i have to.

Yeh Megg, don't worry, there are plenty of us still here in ac forum, we've been here for so, so long too. I can't imagine how hard it's been for you but I know that going through it without a pregnancy is really tough, so kudos to you for trying to get through this and going to do another cycle of IVF.

I'm starting to freak out too, I'm thinking this next cycle HAS to be it, as I'll just never get another chance really. 15 months waiting time for me if this next one fails. It's total shit. I'll be about 39 by then, how would it work then if it doesn't work at 37?

Oh jings, life is shit at times....

Anyway I heard I've got a review appointment next month for my failed cycle. Still 6 weeks away but I've talked with DH last night and we're going to give this cycle a good go! FX'd for me please ladies, I'll need it...

:hugs: to us all.

fingers are tightly crossed for you wallie lots of luck hunny:hugs:

Littlepee- I'm so sorry to hear the bad news.

Daisy- Congratulations!!! So pleased for you!

Nayla- Good luck for tomorrow, will be thinking of you.

Flake-y! OMG indeed, lots of sticky dust coming your way!!! :dust: xxxxx

15 months waiting time? Really? Jeez!

I hope this is it for all of us! :hugs:

P.S. I stopped being so neurotic several hours after my BCP pill. I'm thinking I should be taking it right before bed to avoid all the things that I went through today! :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->