IVF/ICSI/FET 2011 everyone welcome

sorry mrs jpc :hugs: like the other girls have said at least you haven't got much of a wait for your next cycle :hugs:

Well, my husband & I attended the IVF seminar at our clinic last night. We've decided that we both are 100% ready & willing to try IVF. So, I called the clinic this morning and have my first appointment on April 6th. Still hoping insurance will cover charges.

Wishing you all well in your journeys!!

:)

Amorbebe - Thats great that you're both feeling the same, and April 6th will come round before you know it :thumbup: when do you find out about your insurances? Hope you are good about it all :hugs:

You're testing tomorrow Robyn aren't you? How are you feeling this evening? Good luck for the morning. I'm rooting for you :hugs:

Hi to everyone else too, hope your all good!!!

xxx

Well, my husband & I attended the IVF seminar at our clinic last night. We've decided that we both are 100% ready & willing to try IVF. So, I called the clinic this morning and have my first appointment on April 6th. Still hoping insurance will cover charges.

Wishing you all well in your journeys!!

:)

I'm so pleased it's all go for you. I'm so glad you joined this thread and I hope it's done you (and your OH) the world of good.

FX'd

Hi Wallie, how are you feeling. June will be here before you know it! Hope you r okay and your wee pups are good, i miss there picture :happydance:

xx

Hi Wallie, how are you feeling. June will be here before you know it! Hope you r okay and your wee pups are good, i miss there picture :happydance:

xx

hi Angiemon, I have my good days and bad days. Today was a bit of both actually:haha: . Yes, I wish June was here already though but I've got a few weeks of work to go and then we're off on holiday and hopefully when we come back we can start IVF not long after. FX'd anyway.

How are you getting on?:hugs:

I'm well thanks, feeling relaxed about my FET at the moment, feeling positive mostly but kinda of think this whole thing is a bit of a gamble sometimes!

Where are you going on holiday, that's a great thing to do before starting :happydance:

Xx

It IS a total gamble, I'd feel the same too but I've seen a few ladies on here with success with FET. So just treat it like a normal IVF or even natural cycle. All you can do is stay positive really.

We're off to sunny Florida, Punta Gorda to be exact, we've hired a villa next to a waterway with it's own pool and it just looks devine. Can't wait to feel the heat and catch the rays. It's 28 there today!!! I'm getting excited about it now, I wasn't before but we just love Florida.

Mmm id love to go somewhere sunny now, Florida sounds gorgeous:thumbup:

Hi Ladies :flower:

Sorry Mrs JPC about AF but your definitely heading in right direction :thumbup: and im sure it will be a perfect cycle for you :hugs:

I thank you all about your advice on travelling. No one knows that we are having problems TTC No family or friends let alone ICSI :dohh: I did tell my younger sister a few months back that theres a high chance we need to do ICSI but she has not got a clue when the date is, she is thinking April May time and we have never spoke about it since? she will be gobsmacked is she knew everything is over and im in my 2ww.

None of my friends know, it was my husbands wishes NOT TO TELL A SOUL, he will freak out if my sister had a clue. God bless this website, if it wasnt for here i would be a lost soul :shrug:

In regards to the wedding im the biggest wimp ever and i know i will blame myself godforbid if its a no, so im going to say a white lie :blush: not sure what yet? my husband thinks im being OTT and hes took 2 weeks off work also, and he said this is the fist time in ages we both have been off together, i just think he wants to travel :shrug: hes getting bored at home :shrug:

Todays 3DPT i know its way too early for any action :shrug: did anyone get IB? when should i get cramps? and twinges? i just want a sign that it will be ok [-o< i woke up a little tearful today, you girls are so so strong! i just feel like a fragile freak! it will kill me to the core if its a no, and i know life has to go forward, ladies im just so scared, is 9DPT too early to test? i just want to know ASAP so i can relax, i just have 100s of cheap HPT from the internet not sure if it will pick up anything?,, i have begged the lord to continue his blessings... yet roll on next week..

sorry for being gloomy im petrified, look after yourselves everyone and each and everyone of you are in my prayers...

Love and hugs to all xx

I just wanted to pop in and let you know.....I'm pregnant!!! Had the beta test today (and then had to go and buy a hpt to double-check the lab hadn't mixed up my results with someone else - crazy huh?!).

I will catch up properly later but Nayla - I just wanted to tell you that I took 2 flights during the 2ww and thank goodness all has turned out ok! From what I could see the main issues with traveling early on in pregnancy are more to do with making morning sickness worse and that people like to be near their doctors - but that's not really relevant for the 2ww.

Congratulations Robyn, I am green with envy my darling x x x

Nayla, please don't apologise for being down. We must remember we are going through one of the hardest things we will ever face. Not helped that our bodies are pumped full of drugs and our emotions are all over the place. You are also doing this without anyone knowing. I know that is your decision but do have a think about whether there is maybe someone you should share with. I know the ladies on here are wonderful, but it is very hard when you are feeling very low and everyone in your life has no idea what is up. x

As for moi - well I think I am possibly on the worst period of my life. Seriously there is no let up is there?? Went back on the pill today, how ironic! And will find out on Thursday when I can expect my first scan, start all the drugs again. So here we go again. Have ordered a bulk load of vitamins, am allowing myself this weekend to eat, drink and be merry, then it is back on the baby making diet!

Love to all x x x

Ladies i have just gone to the toilet and when i wiped there was definitely pink there not alot! but truly noticeable.

Am i being crazy or can it be IB?? its been 6days since egg collection and its my 3 rd full day since egg transfer, if i also count the day of the transfer today will be my 4th day its tuesday wednesday thursday friday.....

What do you think? i told my husband hes thinking AF is coming but thats too early .. dont want to get too excited as probably my body wants to play with my head! im thinking and thinking and its definitely a tiny bit of pink.

it may well be ib, can't remember whether you had a blasto transfer or not? i'm sure it wont be your af, its too early, fingers crossed for you hun :hugs:

Congrats Robyn!!!!

Nayla, it sounds like IB to me...like mrssunshine said it would be too early to be AF...when do u test?

Hi Ladies, can I join you here? Nayla I have eveything crossed for you hun xx

Congratulations Robyn :happydance: thats such great news :thumbup:

Nayla - i dont know much about IB but it sounds very promising, must be too early for AF especially with the progesterone as thats supposed to hold off Af for a bit anyway. Fingers xed for you!! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->