IVF/ICSI/FET 2011 everyone welcome

Happy Weekend everyone!

Welcome onto this thread slb80 :hugs: I cant believe its been a week today since egg collection, time is going past im 4dpt. Again i went toilet this morning and when i wiped a very small pink spotting :shrug: i called my husband to show him the tissue paper? he said i dont know what to think but there is some sort of stain there? :shrug:

maybe im trying to hold on to straws, but a week today i will know for sure :thumbup: love and hugs to all xx

hi nayla, it could be implantation or it could be from the progesterone support your on i had spotting 3dpt caused by the crinone but i also had spotting when i was pregnant, i definatly dont think its af its way too early x

congratulations robyn x

Happy Sunday Everyone xx

Rafwife- your totally right it can be so many things, i guess all the drama my uterus has been through, and the cyclogest truly doesnt help matters :nope:

Ladies do you have friends or know anyone that went for a blood test 10days after transfer and 13 days after egg collection? and if it showed anything at all? we will be bringing out testing day a few days earlier instead of having the blood test 12dpt we will do it 10dpt thats on Thursday :thumbup:

Or am i setting myself up for failure as hcg will be too low to detect? or definitely there has to be something? :shrug:

Today im 5dpt 8 days pass egg collection, As you can see the stress, fear, doubt, depression, petrified, all the awful emotions are starting to kick in now! :cry: maybe because im feeling nothing in my belly, and the chart says the embryo should start implanting nicely in these few days, and im feeling nothing :nope: im trying to force myself to feel something but the only movement in my belly so far is very bad gas and wind from the back and forward passage sorry tmi? maybe all the air thats in me from the crinone gel and cylogest :shrug:

But if i know and im 100% sure that 10ptd something will show up on thursday i will have the blood test to put me out of my misery before the weekend. This is harder than i thought.

That's one of the hardest times, Nayla. I remember being SURE it had failed for me on the day of my betas... I just knew it was over. And, then it turned out to have worked! So, don't think that your fears are some sort of omen or anything. They're just fears! Nothing more!!!

Nayla--this wait was the hardest part of the whole cycle for me too!! Stay strong! You only have a few more days :D :hugs:

Nayla, I was positive it hadn't worked too, I think everyone going through IVF is the same. Just keep positive!!!

Hello ladies

My annoying work mate has returned. So far I have had how this is probably the last time she will fit into the dress she is wearing, and how inconvenient it is that her scan is at midday on a Friday. I want to scream! Instead I am my usual pleasant self. grrrr

I have my appointment on Thursday to see when I will get to go again. Oh I do hope there is room to go in April. They have started to pick up NHS patients again so I think it could be quite busy. Not that I am complaining because luckily this time I will be an NHS patient.

Anyway quick question. May I ask what supplements you are all taking. Apart from the usual multi vits with folic acid. I have also started to take royal jelly and spirulina. I do need to speak to my Consultant to see if there are ok to take. Both are recommended for healthy eggs.

Any ideas/thoughts ladies?

Many thanks - and happy Monday

x x x

Amorbebe - Thats great that you're both feeling the same, and April 6th will come round before you know it :thumbup: when do you find out about your insurances? Hope you are good about it all :hugs:

You're testing tomorrow Robyn aren't you? How are you feeling this evening? Good luck for the morning. I'm rooting for you :hugs:

Hi to everyone else too, hope your all good!!!

xxx

angiemon- The clinic said we will be seeing a financial advisor on our appointment on the 6th. However, I've called the insurance company twice and there's a pretty clear explanation of coverage and it appears that we are completely qualified for coverage. I have had 2 insurance agents from our insurance tell us that we're covered, however, I remain skeptical. I think this whole process has created quite a bit of skepticism in me. Like the IVF cycles won't work for me, we won't be covered by insurance...etc. Trying to remain positive seems like a tall order these days. Any advice on feeling hopeful rather than hopeless? :wacko:

Hello, i was wondering if i could join? I have been stalking this thread for a wee while and have been overwhelmed by the amount of support out there. I am 35 & hubby is 39. Have been TTC for 5 years, a laparoscopy diagnosed endo & blocked tubes (in Nov 09). Have been on NHS waiting list for IVF since. Got to the top in Jan 11 & am now in my 1st cycle (we get 2 goes). Started stimming with gonalF last thursday (17th), and go back this friday (25th) to see if we can go ahead with egg collection on 28th. So scared!! None of my friends have been through this, so i dont know whats normal?? I haven't had any real side effects since starting stimming, is this usual, I am worried that this means it's not working!! I chose this thread because there have been so many BFP's since the start of 2011, it just seemed lucky!

Ladies i have just gone to the toilet and when i wiped there was definitely pink there not alot! but truly noticeable.

Am i being crazy or can it be IB?? its been 6days since egg collection and its my 3 rd full day since egg transfer, if i also count the day of the transfer today will be my 4th day its tuesday wednesday thursday friday.....

What do you think? i told my husband hes thinking AF is coming but thats too early .. dont want to get too excited as probably my body wants to play with my head! im thinking and thinking and its definitely a tiny bit of pink.

Nayla- I just want you to know that you're in my thoughts and my fingers are crossed for you!! :hugs:

Hi Lainey - and welcome!

Of course you can join. I love this thread - informative and a good place to have a moan at times!

Congrats on starting, it is very scary isn't it. I wasn't too bad on the stimm drugs, although I did have one day about a week in when I felt really sick. To be honest though that could have been from anxiety.

Everyone is different, so I don't think you should be worrying. when is your first scan to see how you are doing?

x

Hello ladies

My annoying work mate has returned. So far I have had how this is probably the last time she will fit into the dress she is wearing, and how inconvenient it is that her scan is at midday on a Friday. I want to scream! Instead I am my usual pleasant self. grrrr

I have my appointment on Thursday to see when I will get to go again. Oh I do hope there is room to go in April. They have started to pick up NHS patients again so I think it could be quite busy. Not that I am complaining because luckily this time I will be an NHS patient.

Anyway quick question. May I ask what supplements you are all taking. Apart from the usual multi vits with folic acid. I have also started to take royal jelly and spirulina. I do need to speak to my Consultant to see if there are ok to take. Both are recommended for healthy eggs.

Any ideas/thoughts ladies?

Many thanks - and happy Monday

x x x

Well I'm on the Zita West (Vitafem and DHA) pills that were recomended by my acupuncturist since she's Zita West Affiliated. My gosh they are expensive though and thats with 10% discount. Although I have been thinking what else I could take too to increase my egg quality, as you know I only got 6 with my first IVF cycle however three were immature and I put that down to the clinic triggering me too early, but what do I know!!??

So what is everyone else taking?

At my office in the space of two weeks I've heard of 4 pregnancies. Two blokes wifes are pregnant (heard on same days) and today a visitor's wife is pregnant and now another girl in the office. We have just had one give birth 2 weeks ago and that now leaves two to give birth. When will I be next????

Hello, i was wondering if i could join? I have been stalking this thread for a wee while and have been overwhelmed by the amount of support out there. I am 35 & hubby is 39. Have been TTC for 5 years, a laparoscopy diagnosed endo & blocked tubes (in Nov 09). Have been on NHS waiting list for IVF since. Got to the top in Jan 11 & am now in my 1st cycle (we get 2 goes). Started stimming with gonalF last thursday (17th), and go back this friday (25th) to see if we can go ahead with egg collection on 28th. So scared!! None of my friends have been through this, so i dont know whats normal?? I haven't had any real side effects since starting stimming, is this usual, I am worried that this means it's not working!! I chose this thread because there have been so many BFP's since the start of 2011, it just seemed lucky!

Hi Lainey,

Thanks for joining! Where are you in Scotland? I'm from Perthshire! :thumbup: I was at Ninewells for my IVF cycle, sounds like you may be too?

Good luck with scan this Friday and let us know how you get on...:hugs:

Wallie-

I feel your pain. Not only is a family member visiting from out of country with her 'surprise' 6 month-old baby, but my sister in-law is pregnant and it just seems like everywhere I look I see babies. I try not to spend a lot of time in 'woe is me' land, but man...we do deserve a turn!!!! :hugs:

Thanks so much MrsJCP & Wallie for the welcome! MrsJPC i have a scan on friday morning to see how i'm doing - when i dont feel any different it's hard to imagine there's anything happening in there!
Wallie - I am from Lanarkshire, but my local hospital for treatment is the Royal Infirmary in Glasgow. I was referred there after my laparoscopy, so my health board is funding the treatment there. They cover a really wide area - as far down as Dumfries I think.
I too am suffering from the 'everyone around me is pregnant' symptoms - my sister in law is due in May, and my best friend in August. Then one of the girls in my section (who doesnt know about me) announced she was pregnant 2 weeks ago. Unfortnately for me, she is a morning sickness moaner (which i know makes me sound like a really horrible person!) - but she has no idea how lucky she is!!! She makes me feel really :growlmad:at times!!

Thanks so much MrsJCP & Wallie for the welcome! MrsJPC i have a scan on friday morning to see how i'm doing - when i dont feel any different it's hard to imagine there's anything happening in there!
Wallie - I am from Lanarkshire, but my local hospital for treatment is the Royal Infirmary in Glasgow. I was referred there after my laparoscopy, so my health board is funding the treatment there. They cover a really wide area - as far down as Dumfries I think.
I too am suffering from the 'everyone around me is pregnant' symptoms - my sister in law is due in May, and my best friend in August. Then one of the girls in my section (who doesnt know about me) announced she was pregnant 2 weeks ago. Unfortnately for me, she is a morning sickness moaner (which i know makes me sound like a really horrible person!) - but she has no idea how lucky she is!!! She makes me feel really :growlmad:at times!!

Thanks for letting me know where you are. I didn't have many symptoms but I put that down to me having acupunture but in the end I didn't have many eggs, only 6 they took out.

Yeh, it must be an age thing too. We know alot of people around our ages and it's quite right they all should be having kids around now, but it's hard going at times. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->