IVF/ICSI/FET 2011 everyone welcome

Nayla I would definately wait till you are 13dpo, although if you are finding the wait a bit too long, you could do a FRER test tomorrow, that'd be cheaper than paying for an early blood test anyway!

The gushing is a good sign, I had exactly the same thing & still occ do! I think it's caused by the high progesterone.

As for me, I had my first scan today & everything is doing well, heard the heartbeat & got some lovely photos!!!

Congratulations Jo! Glad that all went well, I wanted to check in today to see how your scan went. It's totally nerve wracking isn't it.

Good luck to all the other ladies.

Px

Congratulations Jo! Glad that all went well, I wanted to check in today to see how your scan went. It's totally nerve wracking isn't it.

Good luck to all the other ladies.

Px

Thanks!!! How are you doing?

Hi Jo

I'm doing fine thanks, not been on for a while as can't keep up with everything! Must update my profile from TTC but scared to tempt fate!

Am now ten and a half weeks so have my next scan next Thursday. Just hoping everything is OK, had scan at just under 8 weeks which was fine with heartbeat and good measurement etc. Just feels a bit surreal as I have still had virtually no symptoms, think I would feel more reassured if I felt there was a lot going on.... Have had an occasional bit of slight nausea and maybe a bit hungrier than normal but that is it.

Anyways, fingers crossed for us both - keep me posted on your progress

Px

Hi Jo

I'm doing fine thanks, not been on for a while as can't keep up with everything! Must update my profile from TTC but scared to tempt fate!

Am now ten and a half weeks so have my next scan next Thursday. Just hoping everything is OK, had scan at just under 8 weeks which was fine with heartbeat and good measurement etc. Just feels a bit surreal as I have still had virtually no symptoms, think I would feel more reassured if I felt there was a lot going on.... Have had an occasional bit of slight nausea and maybe a bit hungrier than normal but that is it.

Anyways, fingers crossed for us both - keep me posted on your progress

Px

Your scan will be fine, once you've heard the heartbeat the chance of anything going wrong is very slim!

And not everyone gets a lot of symptoms, so don't worry about that. I don't have that many either, I do have pretty much constant nausea but haven't been sick, & sore boobs on & off, but no other major symptoms!!! And my Mum was very quick to tell me that when she was expecting me she didn't feel ill at all, & she didn't feel me kick or move once!!! Think some women are just lucky!!!

Have you got a pregnancy journal yet?

Hi Jo
Nope don't have a pregnancy journal - what is that, something on here or elsewhere? I haven't done anything pregnancy related at all, read any books or anything (apart from what I should/shouldn't be eating) - just keep thinking I don't want to get my hopes up! Think will feel a bit more real if and when we start telling people etc, if next weeks scan goes ok.

Px

Hi Jo
Nope don't have a pregnancy journal - what is that, something on here or elsewhere? I haven't done anything pregnancy related at all, read any books or anything (apart from what I should/shouldn't be eating) - just keep thinking I don't want to get my hopes up! Think will feel a bit more real if and when we start telling people etc, if next weeks scan goes ok.

Px

Yeah, you can start one on the pregnancy forms, the journals link is there. It's a good way of remembering everything that's happening, I like reading through my TTC journal sometimes & seeing what was happening this time last year!!!

I got a few books out the library & got one out a charity shop, but they're all kind of the same, have read them all already!!!

Know what you mean about it not feeling real, I find it hard to believe there's a micro-baby in there!

Keep me updated on the scan, hope you get some good piccies!!!

Hi LAdies,
EC is all done! I was very worried about it going in but it was really easy. I don't remember a thing except getting on a table in one room and then "waking" in a different room in a chair with DH next to me. They got 11 eggs :happydance: We are doing ICSI so they will call me tomorrow to let me know how things look. They are hoping to do a day 5 transfer (Monday).

Congrats - that's great!!

Hi ladies i thought i would update you that myself and my husband caved in and went 3 days earlier than the OTD for the blood test :cry:

My BETE HCG came back 3.05 MIU/ML and a minimum of 10MIU is pregnant?? i dont know what to think and the FS told me it is a little early to tell and it can still be No or Yes?? i thought 9 days past transfer 12 days past ovulation should be some HCG?? that mAny women have even picked up on HPT. What days after egg collection/transfer did many of you have blood tests done? im sure 12 days past egg collection is not too early??

She said the number can double alot and i should pop in after 3 days, Monday will be 13days past transfer and 16 days past egg collection, she said its 50/50 and if the number is over 10 on Monday, i will be pregnant. Her face didnt look convincing at all i have left the clinic more confused before i arrived....

I know its my own fault for testing earlier :cry::cry::cry: Oh i dont know what to think anymore the nurses and the FS had the expressions in their faces it isnt good news :nope: i just hope this weekend they double and tripple, again appreciate any stories of people having crazy low betas than they go sky high??

Feeling very very low now,,,,, wish life was a little easier :cry:

Enough about my depressing life, Jo Im so happy the scan went very well for you xx your avatar is amazing! Well done again Hun xx

Hope everyone is doing fine love and hugs to all, xx

Thank you so much Mrs JPC for your kind the words, this journey is so difficult when no one has a clue whats happening? and yet were suppose to be a bubbly and happy when we see friends out.... My husband is so so private i told him tell a friend, he keeps saying its a private matter between husband and wife :dohh: I would love if any of your husbands can take my hubby out! theres so many times when its on the tip of my tongue to tell my sister, we have started already! or tell a friend what im going through? even my parents are not the wiser of this journey!

After todays trip to the clinic im more than convinced with numbers that low! i have no chance for it to work :cry: yet its something me and my husband have to swallow alone.. he keeps telling me your not alone you have your cyber friends to talk to! :dohh: its not the same.... again your kind words mean so much xx thank u

Nayla I am hoping beyond hope that you hcg levels increase over the weekend and todays test was too early. Praying for you hun xx

Thank you so much slb80 i so hope its due to my early testing! i really think today i have lost my mind... im walking from one room of the house to the other.. im talking to myself... this is driving me crazy :wacko:

i pray miracles happen xx i need this so so badly :cry:

I don't think you're out yet, Nayla. Most of the time it would be <1. I think it'll go up quickly from there! Anything under 5 is still "not pregnant" by their standards... but I think it being more than 1 is a good sign that you're going to have a BFP! :hugs:

Welcome, 4magpies! :hugs:

I'm going for my E2 this morning... Hoping its low enough to start my stims on Tuesday without needing it rechecked first! AF hasn't showed yet though... So, I'm not sure it will be! *sigh* Think low E2 thoughts for me? LOL

I'm sorry but I dunno what E2 is. All this is new to me. I feel like an idiot. :(

x

No, honey! Its fine! :hugs: E2 is the abbreviation for Estradiol. Its a hormone that needs to be low enough to show that the ovaries are properly rested and can start being stimulated. They want it around or below 70. Then, as you stim, the E2 level rises and that's how they can sort of tell how many eggs are going to be ready for collection and when its time to go get them. Don't EVER feel like an idiot! Ask me anything you want... for real! If you ever have a question and feel stupid about it... Just ask me... even if its in PM. I'm 100% happy to help you out! :kiss:

Thank you so very much Meg.

I think I really need to buy a book and do some reading.

All seems so scary! Haha.

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"