IVF/ICSI/FET 2011 everyone welcome

I don't even know if there are good books on it! Honestly, you might be best off just asking questions of those of us who have already been through it or are going through it just a bit ahead of you. We'll tell you how it really is! LOL

Oh... The other reason to check E2 is because if the level is too high it can indicate a cyst and they would have to do an ultrasound to check for one. I didn't know that until today! LOL

Do any if you take supplements like agnus castus or epo? Stopped it all apart from multivits and 5 mg folic acid as they don't mix well with clomid but anyone know about mixing them with fsh jabs?

I wouldn't mix them! I don't mix anything. I'm on iron (for anemia), Vit D (for deficiency), baby aspirin (for possible clotting issue), prenatal, additional folic acid (1.6mg in addition to 1mg in prenatal... considering more), and mild steroid (as part of the treatment).

Thank you so much megg for your comment XXXXXXX really has given me hope xx monday will be the final one I guess 13 days past transfer 16 past collection enough time for implantation and a higher hcg, pls pls keep me in your prayers ladies.

Anytime, honey! I mean, there's no way to know for sure yet... But I have a feeling you'll get good news. Implantation isn't always super quick!

Hi all

Reading about Hyperstimulation in those with PCOS taking injectables, freaking me out a bit. Do not want to stay on evil clomid but also dont want to fork out £900 and have to wait hundreds of follicles to go down!

There's no way to know for sure how it'll go, cranberry! Some get it, some don't. And, there is a spectrum to it. I wish I could offer advice! :hugs: What dose are they looking at putting you on?

Not sure yet, appt on the 5th April. Will add this to my list of 'stuff to ask which the dr will say no to' ^^

:hi:

Just a quick note to say Im PUPO with 2 embies which were transferred today, 2 of my frozen embies thawed nicely and they are now hopefully snuggling in nicely.

Hope everyone is ok, im going to catch up on all the posts and reply when I can soon :hugs:

xx

Just a quick note to say Im PUPO with 2 embies which were transferred today, 2 of my frozen embies thawed nicely and they are now hopefully snuggling in nicely.

Hope everyone is ok, im going to catch up on all the posts and reply when I can soon :hugs:

xx

Congratulations! Fingers crossed for you that all goes well!! How exciting!! :hugs:

Hi Jo - great news about your scan, love the picture too. Its great to see. :happydance:

Polly-Nice to hear from you, can't believe its 10 wks already. Wont be long before 12 wks when you can start telling people :happydance:

xx

Hi ladies i thought i would update you that myself and my husband caved in and went 3 days earlier than the OTD for the blood test :cry:

My BETE HCG came back 3.05 MIU/ML and a minimum of 10MIU is pregnant?? i dont know what to think and the FS told me it is a little early to tell and it can still be No or Yes?? i thought 9 days past transfer 12 days past ovulation should be some HCG?? that mAny women have even picked up on HPT. What days after egg collection/transfer did many of you have blood tests done? im sure 12 days past egg collection is not too early??

She said the number can double alot and i should pop in after 3 days, Monday will be 13days past transfer and 16 days past egg collection, she said its 50/50 and if the number is over 10 on Monday, i will be pregnant. Her face didnt look convincing at all i have left the clinic more confused before i arrived....

I know its my own fault for testing earlier :cry::cry::cry: Oh i dont know what to think anymore the nurses and the FS had the expressions in their faces it isnt good news :nope: i just hope this weekend they double and tripple, again appreciate any stories of people having crazy low betas than they go sky high??

Feeling very very low now,,,,, wish life was a little easier :cry:

Enough about my depressing life, Jo Im so happy the scan went very well for you xx your avatar is amazing! Well done again Hun xx

Hope everyone is doing fine love and hugs to all, xx

Nayla82- Try to keep your spirits up. As difficult as it is...try not to be doubtful and maintain positive. Every woman is different...every test outcome is different. Know that we're all thinking about you and hoping for the best. Sending you lots of positive thoughts and :hugs: from the US.

Hi Nayla-like the other ladies have said, please dont lose hope, my clinic has said for me to test 17 days after EC and not before so you have tested really early, theres still lots of time to be a BFP. I have seen many with BFN;s at this early point, which has then been a BFP so please do not lose heart :hugs:

Good luck with everyone starting :kiss:

Hiya,

just wondered if i could add myself to the list etc? I start down regging next thursday 31st March. Im getting a prostap injection as part of a long agonist protocol. Scan on the 20th April. Fingers crossed as at 41, 2 mc's and only one shot at IVF - we really need it to work! :) Oh, and also my AMH level is 4 so in all honestly i am sh***ng myself a bit about all this, eggs etc..but..Im gonna keep my PMA and hope for the best!!

:dust: and good luck to everybody!!

:hug: xxx

Yes, that's all you can do, think positive and do the best you can...FX'd

Hi LAdies,
EC is all done! I was very worried about it going in but it was really easy. I don't remember a thing except getting on a table in one room and then "waking" in a different room in a chair with DH next to me. They got 11 eggs :happydance: We are doing ICSI so they will call me tomorrow to let me know how things look. They are hoping to do a day 5 transfer (Monday).

Right now I am a little more sore than I thought I would be but nothing too bad. Just spending the day on the couch with my kitties.

Nayla- like the other girls have said, try to hang in until Friday for testing. That way you will know for sure. I'm keeping you in my prayers!

blondemop - thats fantastic! So glad it went well. Keeping my fingers crossed for you and sending you lots of :hugs:. I'll know at my scan tomorrow if my EC will be on monday.

xx

angiemon - thats fantastic news! I am keeping everything crossed for you and sending you lots of :dust: xxx

xx

Great news, good luck for testing!

Congrats, Angie! :hugs: Sticky vibes coming your way!

My E2 came back at 34. I'm so tickled with that I could just die! :) READY FOR STIMS IN 5 DAYS!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->