IVF/ICSI/FET Cycle Starting November... Anyone else? - 4 BFN, 6 BFP, 1 angel!

5000 would definitely be gone by now, teapot... yes... I think you're safe to test, honey! I could have easily gotten a BFP at even 10dpo, I think. I didn't test that early... but my line at 13dpo was strong enough that it would surely have shown up at least 3 days before... maybe 4 days! I would have had a much happier weekend if I'd tested!!!

Your embryos could TOTALLY survive, Nat! In fact, you sometimes have a better chance when you're sick. Your body is so busy fighting the illness that it ignores what's going on in your uterus and makes it easier for the embies to implant. That's why I'm on the steroids... compromised immune system is good for getting pregnant! :hugs:

Hey

Sorry I have been offline for a few days but things have been crazy since flying back home. We have family staying with us and it has been driving me mad, I know that sounds mean but I have just spent so much time away from DH whilst having IVF in London that I can't wait for us to be alone.

Nat and Scomar I am really hoping for BFP's for you both and Nat I hope you feel better soon:hugs:

AFM I am not supposed to test until the 29th as that will be 14 dp EC but I have an awful feeling that AF is on her way. Nothing really major to go on but just a sense that she is about to appear. I really hope I am wrong as can't see us being able to try again till second half of 2011 as I would need to get a month off work to travel to London for treatment again. I am 38 in May so my clock is ticking louder each day.

Do you think if I test with a HPT tomorrow morning with FMU that it would be acurate?

I would say so, Carole! I can't imagine it would be too soon... only a day early! I felt like my cycle was a failure and it was all over... but it wasn't! So, keep your head up. That seems like a good symptom!

Advice please very much needed because I am all confused and can't think straight.

I had my embryo transfer on Friday 17th December . I had a day 3 transfer so how many days post transfer am I now and when do you think I could test knowing it won't be a false reading from The hcg shot ?????

I would love any feed back as I am confused lol
Hope your all well and I am chucking baby dust all over you all

Hugs
Nat x

Hi Natp,

You are 10dp3dt = 13dpo. This is the date that I tested both of my ivf cycles. I tested in the evening of 13dpo. It wouldn't be false at this point because it has been 15 days since the hcg shot. xo

Sending you millions of :hugs: and prayers. xo

Blue is totally right! I can't say it any better than she has! FX'd for your BFP!

Hello lovely Ladys

I am sat in shock not wanting to say something incase it all goes wrong again. I have 2 first step early response tests , one last night and one this morning both come up with posative very dark lines.:)
These tests allow you to test 6 days early before period is due dunno if you have heard of them? Not sure how reliable they are. So waiting for OH to rise from his pit lol to get me a clear blue . ...
I am really convinced I am not preggers as it dosent feel like before at all and I had alot of blood in cervical mucus :-( last night..

I know your all probably thinking I should be happier but I just don't believe it,,,so will hold off announcing until a clear blue confirms it

Big thanks for your replys, i just couldn't get my head around it.

Oh stupid question but I am gonna try and call my clinic , when I cough I feel like my right ovarie has burst...It hurts that much , I have been doing alot of coughing with this flu and chest infection
Do you think it's possible that I have damaged there?

Chucking gallons of baby dust your way and I will repose when I do clear blue

Hugs
Nat x

So I have done clear blue digital and to my shock it says "pregnant 1-2 weeks"
BFP
I still don't believe it , I just don't wanna get excited because my heart always gets hurt in these matters,but I do wanna feel happy about it too.......

My clinic dosent re-open until tomorrow so yet again it's a waiting game

Watch out for the baby dust it's coming your way

Hugs
Nat

No idea on the ovary pain... sounds like a cyst. But, OMG! You're PREGNANT!!! :yipee: Congrats!!! :hugs: It still doesn't feel real to me, and I've known for 8 days!

Ladies !!! Merry Christmas !
i also got my :bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp: yesterday ! again it doesnt seem real - i'm going for blood tests tomorrow

HUGE congrats nat

I am only doing a short post as i have a horrific cold. been in bed for 4 days ! gutted !!! will do a big old post tomorrow
thanks for your support !!
xxxxxxxx

Our little IVF gang has done pretty well !
man i am sooooo run down - also got dihorreah ! so gutted - ps excuse the spelling i never know how to spell that

We have done well. Actually, we're right on statistically... 60% success rate! Let's hope our last few help us beat that!

Ladies !!! Merry Christmas !
i also got my :bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp: yesterday ! again it doesnt seem real - i'm going for blood tests tomorrow

HUGE congrats nat

I am only doing a short post as i have a horrific cold. been in bed for 4 days ! gutted !!! will do a big old post tomorrow
thanks for your support !!
xxxxxxxx

Awe hippeee :)

That is fab Hun so pleased for you. Big congrats

Hugs
Nat x

Congrats to both of you Natp and scomar!!!!!!! I totally get how shocking and scary it is, but here's to a happy and healthy pregnancy. xo

How is your flu Nat ?
am slowly coming back to life !!!

Teapot and Carol - hoping for you too! xo

Thinking of everyone else here. xo

How is your flu Nat ?
am slowly coming back to life !!!

Hello Hun

It's still there but a lot better than what I was. Have you had any pregnancy symptoms? I have had nothing another reason why I am shocked and scared

Hope ya feeling better sweet x

Hi Ladies,

Just dropped in to see how you are all doing and see what the news is!!! Congratulations on all the BFPs!!!!!!! What a lovely christmas present megg, nat and scomar!

Fingers crossed for you teapot and carole xx

Sorry for not being around, I have to make myself knock the whole TTC thing on the head for a while as it has taken over my life. I cant keep living for something that may never happen as I will miss out on living my own life! So pleased for all your BFPs, I just know that its not my time and have just got to get used to it.

Love and babydust
fluffy xx

My heart still breaks for you, fluffy! I wanted it to be your time so much! :hugs: I hope you come back to us with good news sooner than later, honey! Thinking of you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->