IVF/ICSI/FET OCTOBER "4 LEAF CLOVER" CYCLE-Anyone joining me?*** UPDATES ON PAGE 1***

Hi girls

Hello maxxiandniko and welcome.

Sorry girls having problems with friends I think this is when you need love and understanding from them. I know sometimes they don't know everything that's going on but if its an equal friendship then you would put yourself out for them so they should for you. Don't worry when we all get our:crib: we will get our new friends as well as keeping the nice old ones x

I phoned the clinic today as I have arranged a holiday in a couple of weeks and didnt want to miss my ivf start but they have said i dont need no scan or blood until three weeks after day 21 so got loads of time seeing af has still not arrived.

Ooh great where you off to? X

Sorry another question did ovulation test today and it came back two lines so implying im ovulating at the min. Just about got another energy left to :sex: the question is does this mean my af will defintely come as I have ovulated?

Good luck everyone x

Ooh great stuff Hun... Where you off to? X

Hi

We go to dorset for four days then we drive to spain for 10 days. When you have a queston ask away the other ladies on here are really good. Sorry I am a bit of a novice at the min x

Do you know Sammy if I have ovulated does that always mean AF will come?

Do you know Sammy if I have ovulated does that always mean AF will come?

If you have a normal 28 day cycle then normally you will ovulate around cycle day 14 (CD 14) then AF will arrive 14 days later making 28 days. Generally you will always get AF 14 days after ovulation xx

evenin all :flower:

Wrighty and Sammy - i'm so sorry you guys have been let down today :( that's crap.

Wrighty, i've distanced myself from my friends on this occasion (and i've had a load of crap with one of my friends who is pregnant with first - i wrote about it in another thread a while ago...). I find it easier to focus on me (which i never do normally) during this time in my life, and ike i said to my sis, if peole are my friends, they'll understand. I hope your friend isn't avoiding you cos you dont have kids yet - that's just bob. i feel like you in so far as you ladies fulfil my support mechanism and i'm proud to be on here with you guys x x x

Sammy, it's crap isn't it that in situations like that people treat you differently to what you'd do if they were in that situation. It knobs me right off. Hope you're feeling a wee bit more relaxed upstairs - we'll take your mind off things :) :) :)

That's good news its nearly been three months now thanks x

Hope you don't need your flat shoes tom x

welcome Maxxiandnico :) hope you have a good appointment on Monday and will be joining us before christmas in the first tri ;) x x

isi - whoop whoop!!! Not long now then sweetie :)

Tory - pleased you can head off on your holibobs reassured hun :) hope you have found / can find the energy for :sex: ;)

Im going to see a psychic tom and last time I saw her was 2007 and she said I would have twins. At the time had only been trying about 9 months and thought why would I have twins no twins in mine or my husband family but hoping that it comes true now.

Although she wasn't exactly right she said it would happen later in the year of 2007.

Let you know if anything get mentioned on the baby front tom x

Meds came today :happydance: all 75 million boxes of oestrogen and progesterone :) i can smell the mood swings oozing out the boxes.... ;)

been a crazy day at work, which i love as it makes the days go quicker, which means transfer will come sooner :happydance: i can't wait to be PUPO :happydance:

and that's my short n sweet update (makes a bloody change....;) )

muchos love senoritas x x x x

Good evening mrsf!

I know... Now I would not of even offered to lend the money for the bus... I'm not that shit. I would have immediately said that there is no way I would let a friend (well colleague I wouldn't say I know her that well really) walk home with a) heels or b) a really heavy bag and would have insisted I dropped them off on the doorstep and not took no for an answer!!! I would bend over backwards to help anyone out (not literally I hasten to add lol) but obviously other people don't give a rats ass if you are struggling!

Upstairs it's peaceful... I'm tired and OH was nagging DD and they were both arguing so then they both came upstairs in the bedroom belly aching over the camera memory card so I just shouted at them both to shut up and get out! Arguing nuff to drive you mental those two when they get going.... Peace at last horizontally with no heels or bags!

Tory - ooh that's exciting!!! Hopefully AF will be here before you know it. I live Dorset... I wish I was still on holiday :(

sammy - wish it was that easy hun my best friend has been the only one that visited me over the last few months and been through thick and thin with i wouldnt turn my bk on her as she is the bestest of best friends and although she doesnt know exactly what im going through shes there for me always like i am for her and always asking how things are going with my cycle. the others i was on about are just not worth worring myself. sorry your hubby not in the best of moods. i hate my hubby when he comes home with a proper moody head on i swear hes worse than me with mood swings. when he has a head on i ask him if its his time of the month :haha::haha::haha:

Tori - glad you got it all sorted out. bet you cant wait to go on your hols. i hope you find the energy to :sex: tonight :winkwink: xx

MrsF - great new that you got your meds and on time :happydance::happydance: i love the way you put things well makes me giggle xx

Meds came today :happydance: all 75 million boxes of oestrogen and progesterone :) i can smell the mood swings oozing out the boxes.... ;)

been a crazy day at work, which i love as it makes the days go quicker, which means transfer will come sooner :happydance: i can't wait to be PUPO :happydance:

and that's my short n sweet update (makes a bloody change....;) )

muchos love senoritas x x x x

Lmao... Ha ha ha.... Mood swings Oozing out the boxes!!! Ha ha ha

Congrats on your 350 million boxes of loopy juice!!!

Wrighty - I can imagine how you feel Hun... Kick em to the kerb they are not worth your friendship and next month when your pregnant and they all want to know then tell em to f...... Get lost!!!!

Thanks to everyone for welcoming me!

Mrs F - I'm wondering myself how I'll do on those hormones. I'm the crankiest thing already!

Hope everyone has a goodnight!

hello ladies

hope your all well

well nothing much to report today had a few cramps so hope thats a sign AF will be here in the next few days. god im getting so nervous. i would say more than i did first time around dont know why as this cycle should be a lot easier
less jabs + less time = quicker to my BFP :winkwink::winkwink: god the time seems to be going really slow the last 2 days

isi - good luck with you appointment tomorrow hun xxx

:dust to all: xx

afternoon ladies x x x

maxxi - i can be a miserable sod like the best of them, at least the hormones stop me feeling quite so guilty ;)

acupuncture has been cancelled this evening,had a message through from the acupuncturist that she can't make it. So, bundling DH out, bath, pamper, nails, and get my bits ready for my weekend away. then a very early night, am soooooo tired (usually a sign that AF is just around the corner :) )
:sleep:

night night ladies, will drop by the morrow x x x hope you're all well x x

MrsF - i did that last night hope you enjoy it. bet you cant wait for you weekend away. hope you have a lovely time hun xxx

Just stopping by!! I just wanted to say good luck!! i pray none of you will be back after this!

Just stopping by!! I just wanted to say good luck!! i pray none of you will be back after this!

Thanks hun i hope your right!!! :hugs:

Well my updsates are totally yawnworthy as im just sitting here waiting for ovulation.... OPK was still vacant last night with regards to a line.

Wishing all the ladies waiting for the silly b.... i mean witch to turn up that she gets her broomstick into gear and makes a prompt appearance cos after this month she is going to be officially REDUNDANT!!!!! :grr:

Sammy - you're so positive! I'm too stressed to be positive. I hope I'll feel better once the ball gets rolling.

Mrs F - I like your way of thinking. I won't feel guilty when I get hormonal either!

Really just want to take a nap now but I'm at work :growlmad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->