IVF/ICSI/FET OCTOBER "4 LEAF CLOVER" CYCLE-Anyone joining me?*** UPDATES ON PAGE 1***

Sammy - you're so positive! I'm too stressed to be positive. I hope I'll feel better once the ball gets rolling.

Mrs F - I like your way of thinking. I won't feel guilty when I get hormonal either!

Really just want to take a nap now but I'm at work :growlmad:

Well hun if you dont believe in yourself then i guess nobody else can believe in you (BABY!) :haha:

I was quite happy when i was stabbing myself... i had an excuse for being a miserable hormonal hag....now i don't!! :winkwink:

Hello my lovlies....

I am back from South Africa now, it was quite and emotional time, thank you for you messages....One good thing is my period did come on time so I am now taking Microgynon... and it is giving me spots.... euck HIDEOUS ones.... they are popping up everywhere!!! Also been a bit teary, but not sure if that is down to emotions of recent times or the Pill..

back to acupuncture this week.... can't wait.

Then start the sniffing on Oct 9th.... not too far away.

Trying to catch up on all your news.... please bear with me while i go back over the last few pages... x

BTW Sammy had a stopover in Amsterdam ... I think its the best airport I have ever been to!!!

Hello my lovlies....

I am back from South Africa now, it was quite and emotional time, thank you for you messages....One good thing is my period did come on time so I am now taking Microgynon... and it is giving me spots.... euck HIDEOUS ones.... they are popping up everywhere!!! Also been a bit teary, but not sure if that is down to emotions of recent times or the Pill..

back to acupuncture this week.... can't wait.

Then start the sniffing on Oct 9th.... not too far away.

Trying to catch up on all your news.... please bear with me while i go back over the last few pages... x

BTW Sammy had a stopover in Amsterdam ... I think its the best airport I have ever been to!!!

Welcome back... pleased you had a great holiday!

Schiphol Airport is just amazing to shop... really really great but your right up shit street without a paddle if you have to fly into that airport cos its got about 25 luggage carousels (all about 1 mile from the Gate)

When you are flying out from there every Gate is 50,000 miles from the check-in desk so its a good idea to get there 3 weeks before your flight is due to leave - just to be on the safeside... its a pain in the ass!

Rotterdam airport is the size of our living room and all on one floor... its as pokey as hell but trouble free and you don't need a taxi to get to the departure lounge! :haha:

Hey ladies

I hope all is well with everyone :flower:

Dilly - welcome back :hugs: and YAY for AF showing up on time. I know what you mean about spots - I'm covered in them at the mo - all over my nose and I never get them on my nose yuck :dohh: think its the meds kicking in.

Tory - wishing you a fab holiday - have lots of fun x

MrsF - YAY you got your meds :happydance:

Wrighty and Sammy - sorry you've had trouble with some friends, some people are just so selfish and don't deserve strong, lovely, welcoming women such as yourselves as friends :hugs:

I'm on day 7 of down regging today, I've had a couple of restless nights and woke up totally wet with sweat last night YUCK! Also got loads of spots - looking like a monster at the mo :haha: also CD27 today and although getting cramps no sign of AF yet - hope she hurrys as have to wait until she shows before calling clinic to arrange next scan.

Ooh is that the time - I'm off to watch Ugly Betty in a mo x

Hi ladies, can i join? I'm just about to start birth control tomorrow...we're going to have ICSI in October... I'm so nervous and scared - I have that constant nauseated feeling in my pit of my stomach (anyone else feel like that right before?) A little background of me...I'm 26 and my DH is 31, we've been LTTC for almost 2 years now and we battle low sperm count/motility, etc. ISCI is our only option according to doctors to have a child...so we're taking the plunge and going for it...we hope it all works out and we'll be blessed... as well as I hope all of you ladies are blessed!

Welcome, flower!

Hi lovely ladies. I think I have a date for my down regging.....should be October 2nd :happydance:

I'm feeling a bit sore as I just got back from the clinic....had a sonohysterogram to check out my uterus...and also a mock ET...for them to know what size of catheter I'd need. Everything went well....thankfully.

Hey Ladies

Sorry I haven't posted in ages. I've not been well whilst stimming, I thought I had picked up that bug thats been going around, but have just been told I've got bronchitis, so am now on antibotics. GRRR!!!!

Have got my next scan on Friday, looking at EC possibly Monday. Problem is the clinic have told me I have to get rid of the cough or they can't sedate me, and will have to cancel my cycle. Am not feeling a happy bunny at the moment:cry:

Hope everyones doing ok.:hugs:

Sammy - I remember that airport! I've been through so many airports and I always refer to Schipol as the one where I was positive I was going to miss my flight because of how far I had to go.

Isi - I had an endometrial biopsy as part of my fertility work up and I almost passed out and was sore the rest of the night. I know how uncomfortable hsg's are. At least you're starting soon.

I'm gathering that along with many of the things I'll be experiencing during ivf acne is sure to be one of them. That sucks. When I got off of birth control last summer I had and have the worst cystic acne. Currently it's CD 9 for me and the acne is still destroying my face!

Also my friend and I were texting trying to figure out a time to get together and I said once I figure out how my ivf will go I'll be able to give her a date and she said that it's "so exciting but nerve wracking" that I'm starting ivf. I'd never call this exciting and nerve wracking is an understatement! But maybe when I get started I'll think of the whole process a little differently.

Have a good day everyone!

hello ladies

dilly - bet it was emotional hun thinking of you both. glad to hear af arrived on time and you have started. im sure it will fly by till you have to start sniffing xx

springflower - sorry to hear your ill hun. hope you are feeling better by your EC xx

flower - welcome hun good luck with your cycle. im feeling the same hun and this is my 2nd fresh cycle although i wasnt like this last time. im due to start within the nxt week so i am starting to feel very nervous now but cant wait to get started xx

sammy - how are you today hun?

maxx - acne was one thing i didnt suffer with but i didnt take bcp as part of my cycle so thats maybe why. hope you have a lovely day aswell hun xxx

AFM - well the cramps have well and truly arrived but no AF as of yet im on close knicker watch :haha::haha::haha: have my best white panties on and have been for a little jog hoping gravity will help hehehehe so i will keep you posted. i hope that the :witch: does arrive today as i might get chance to go for a scan tomorrow instead of having to wait till monday

:dust: xxx

Definitely exciting and nerve warcking Maxxie. This journey that we are undertaking....not for the faint hearted :nope:. I'm also struggling with making plans because of the treatment. My high school is having a reunion and it unfortunately falls around the time I could be having EC/ET. But this is faaaaaaaar more important to me. Wishing you all the very best.

I hope she shows today, Wrighty! Can't wait for you to get started :hugs:

Praying that cough won't jeopardise your ET, Spring. I can't wait for someone here to be PUPO :happydance:.

Sammy....how are you today?

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: AF has arrived scan booked for tomorrow at 2.45 :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:
cant believe shes a day early

Ohhh thats great news! You're on the short protocol right? I'm on that too, it's so much better than the long one! I'm offically reserving judgement until EC and I find out what my eggs are like but it's much easier!

Yay, wrighty!! So glad to hear that you're on your way! I still have a week-ish to wait. I'm kinda enjoying the lull before the storm (of needles, driving, u/s, tests, etc.).

Congrats Wrighty! What do they do the scan for and what's the next step?

Yay Wrighty..... so glad AF here.... now you can delve into your box of treats!

Isi... oooh hope you are feeling ok ... at least you know how the ET will be.... not long till you start...!

Welcome flower... and good luck

Hey Spring.... i recommend steam inhalation with a decongestant, eucalyptus oil is good.... sending get well vibes.

Mercy... enjoy the Lull xxx

Maxxi.... hope you don't suffer with the spots... mine are erupting every dat....LOVELY!!!!!

Britt... Hope you are having fun in NY.

Mrs F... shame your acu was cancelled.... when is your next one... I am booked for sat....can't wait!

MissMonty..... hope AF shows soon.... I LOVE ugly Betty too... can you believe its the last series!!

Tory.... ooh not long till your hols...enjoy

Sammy.... hope things are better today x

Well I am still spotty from Surbiton signing off.... have a good evening all

xxxx

Hey, how is everyone doing? Sorry I've been rubbish at posting in here.

Need some help from you IVF experts!! Finally got started on down regging three days ago. No problems with the jabbing that is going fine. But today I've been having some Af type cramps and a bit of spotting. Nothing major, just wondered if it was normal?

Hope everyone is ok. :flower:

Hey, how is everyone doing? Sorry I've been rubbish at posting in here.

Need some help from you IVF experts!! Finally got started on down regging three days ago. No problems with the jabbing that is going fine. But today I've been having some Af type cramps and a bit of spotting. Nothing major, just wondered if it was normal?

Hope everyone is ok. :flower:

Could it be AF coming early? The meds do mess up your syStem a bit. If you're worried I would give the clinic a call, they'll be able to put your mind at rest.
:hugs:

Evening All................. hope everyones bearing up and feeling positive. Go on holiday tomorrow then down regging starts October 7th. Going for my drugs training tomorrow afternoon..woo hoo....

Feel a bit ripped off today, had my first acupuncture appointment, 6 needles in my lower back for about 20 minutes and what did it achieve??? I felt nothing either during or afterwards. am I supposed to? £35 a go, I hope it's doing something internally!

Evening All................. hope everyones bearing up and feeling positive. Go on holiday tomorrow then down regging starts October 7th. Going for my drugs training tomorrow afternoon..woo hoo....

Feel a bit ripped off today, had my first acupuncture appointment, 6 needles in my lower back for about 20 minutes and what did it achieve??? I felt nothing either during or afterwards. am I supposed to? £35 a go, I hope it's doing something internally!

Ooh Good Luck with your training tomorrow...

Just wanted to say I also have acupuncture and she only puts 6-8 needles in me..for about 25 mins did they do a full consultation for you at the same time??? Where are you having the acu???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->