IVF/ICSI/FET OCTOBER "4 LEAF CLOVER" CYCLE-Anyone joining me?*** UPDATES ON PAGE 1***

Wow, so much to catch up on. Sammy, glad your communication with your doctor is going much better this round. Springflower, so exciting that you're starting -- go, go, go little follies! Britt, enjoy NY -- it will make the time fly!

Went to IVF class yesterday. Somehow I ended up being the ONLY person there -- normally it's 6-8 couples, but by a fluke, it was just me this week. So I got loads & loads of personal attention, which I loved. And the basket of snacks was All Mine!

I'll be starting at 300 Bravelle + 300 Menopur each day for 8-11 days. That's their maximum doses, so if I don't produce at least 5 follicles, then they'll cancel the cycle. I go in for an insane number of scans, it feels like. On Day 2, Day 7, Day 9, 10, 11, then egg collection, then egg transfer. If I start my period on Sept. 30, I'll have to cancel like two weeks of my Brit Lit class b/c of the way the scans & ec would fall. ARRGH -- totally stressed about that. I have sick leave, and I can use it, and my department chair is completely okay with it -- but I'm afraid they'll feel shortchanged (it's college, after all, not high school) & take it out on my evals. It's all very distressing. I'm trying not to be, but there it is.

Sounds awesome Mercyme.....especially about having the snack basket all to yourself :winkwink:. Congrats for getting started. I can't wait to also get mine kicked off as well. Good luck!!!

heya ladies x x x

miss monty - :happydance: you've started :) hope it's a good un!!! x x x

mercyme - 1:1 = v good!! basket of treats for 1 = even better!!!

Mrs G - stalk away hun!!!! congratulations, and yup, keep bringing the luck!!

i rang the people who deliver my meds today to give the a new contact number - and they haven't received my prescription :growlmad: I said that if AF comes early, say Tuesday, i'll be shafted cos i have no meds to start on...... she was very lovely and said to leave it with her and she'll ring the clinic and get it faxed, and ensure the drugs are here by tues... phew....

hopefully my "last weekend" before it all starts again, and i shall be mostly sleeping and enjoying spending time with my DH :)

gotta dash, am out again shortly,

lots of love x x x x

aargh, MrsF, that's so annoying! hope it gets sorted out quickly...

Well, there's nothing for me to do but wait & try not to stress, much easier to say than do. It's the scheduling uncertainty that is stressful right now -- the meds will be another stress later on...

Oh my god, there is so much going on with us all it takes a long time to read, but I have done but I'm not going to comment on everything cos I'll be here all night so I'll just say everyone seems to be thinking positively so let's keep it up and good luck everyone.

I'm officially on day 1 today (and can't I just bloddy feel it) but worthwhile cos that means it all starts in 20 days!!!!! Yeah, can't wait to stick needles in myself!!!!!!!!!

Wow, so much to catch up on. Sammy, glad your communication with your doctor is going much better this round. Springflower, so exciting that you're starting -- go, go, go little follies! Britt, enjoy NY -- it will make the time fly!

Went to IVF class yesterday. Somehow I ended up being the ONLY person there -- normally it's 6-8 couples, but by a fluke, it was just me this week. So I got loads & loads of personal attention, which I loved. And the basket of snacks was All Mine!

I'll be starting at 300 Bravelle + 300 Menopur each day for 8-11 days. That's their maximum doses, so if I don't produce at least 5 follicles, then they'll cancel the cycle. I go in for an insane number of scans, it feels like. On Day 2, Day 7, Day 9, 10, 11, then egg collection, then egg transfer. If I start my period on Sept. 30, I'll have to cancel like two weeks of my Brit Lit class b/c of the way the scans & ec would fall. ARRGH -- totally stressed about that. I have sick leave, and I can use it, and my department chair is completely okay with it -- but I'm afraid they'll feel shortchanged (it's college, after all, not high school) & take it out on my evals. It's all very distressing. I'm trying not to be, but there it is.

I had to giggle at the basket of snacks! lmao

Nice to see you had some personal attention!!! Great stuff!!!

I am going to request more scans this time round... i know they can only stimm the 12 follies i have but i bloody well want them all stimmed!!! :haha:

I always have a scan on day 10 but i think i will ask for one more on day 6/7 or something. I will be on 225 mg of Gonal F and Menopur (was only on 75mg of Menopur last time but more this time... i actually cant remember the dose though?) :wacko:

Oh my god, there is so much going on with us all it takes a long time to read, but I have done but I'm not going to comment on everything cos I'll be here all night so I'll just say everyone seems to be thinking positively so let's keep it up and good luck everyone.

I'm officially on day 1 today (and can't I just bloddy feel it) but worthwhile cos that means it all starts in 20 days!!!!! Yeah, can't wait to stick needles in myself!!!!!!!!!

Not long for us now hun.... 20 days for you and about the same for me. I will be doing a mere FET though so it depends on how it thaws first! Failing that then a fresh cycle but not until end of November cycle i reckon as im trying to fit it in with time off work in December.... :hugs:

hello ladies

hope everyones having a nice relaxing saturday.

Mercyme - bet it was nice having all that attention and and the snack basket to yourself i would of loved that :) xx

Springflower - how are you feeling hun? when do you have your fist scan? xx

Mrs-G - wont be long till you get started. hope the next few weeks fly by hun. xx

MrsF - hope your drugs do arrive by tuesday hun. do you know who will be delivering it? cant you get a parcel number so you can keep an eye on it online thats what i did. xx

Sammy - how are you hun ? :) xx

Isi - how are you hun. not long till your appointment now goodluck with it xx

AFM - well nothing to report here. done all my housework today and im now sitting watching the x factor with my feet up :) im sure i just seen my friend in the audience :haha::haha:

hope everyone has a lovely evening and a nice relaxing sunday xx

Evening ladies :flower:

good idea on parcel tracking wrighty - unfortunately i've misplaced my invoice :blush:, and the company doesn't open again til mon - here's hoping my parcel arrives on tues.....

mrs-g yay for starting hun!!! isn't it bizarre the things we look forward too!!!

i went to out-of-hours doc's this morning as my weirdwomb pains were just too much. Saw a lovely lady doc and she had a prod around. Apparently i'm full of poop....:blush:...i did say that i have been told that before but never in such a polite way.....so i'm on this yucksville laxative stuff (lactulose) that i had to take when i had my gallbladder out. needless to say i'm staying in tonight. and it appears to be hitting the spot.....

:happydance: back on course for treatment on thurs (give or take a day)

DH and I are having a few beers tonight - first time in yonks. He suggested that we have a night off being good as it's our last weekend before treatment and BFP (PMA PMA PMA!!!!) (although prob not the best idea alongside laxatives....)

Sammy - how goes it bud?

miss monty and springflower - how are you guys getting on?

just looked back at roll call and there's a few of us starting treatment this week :)

i have a feeling things are gonna get good peeps :thumbup:

much love x x x x

Wrighty & Mrs F - im fine thanks ladies.... i'm boring and nothing much to report really.... :haha: Oh except ovulation is coming round next week so I will TTC naturally (well you gotta try havent you? lol) I know its a bit old fashioned and all that... having to conceive the "manual" way :haha:

I have just managed to collect a huge pile of ironing and bring it downstairs and dump it on the sofa and now i am just looking at it.... and looking at it.... and stalking on here... and just looking at it basically!

BUT IT WON'T BLOODY GO AWAY!!!! :grr:

So me thinks i will go and get a coffee and think of the easiest way i can make it disappear without actually having to iron it.

Wish me luck...!

Hey ladies

I hope everyone has had a fab weekend - roll on the next one :haha:

Mrs F - I've got my fingers crossed your parcel arrives on time :flower:

Mercyme - wow love the sound of the snacks - what was in the basket? We have sweets and biscuits in the waiting room of our fertility clinic and at Christmas we got mince pies yum yum

I'm on day 4 of down regging now, been feeling so tired this weekend, and starting to get cramps, hope that means AF is no her way in the next few days. Just spent most of the evening selling some old clothes on ebay - hopefully will be able to save enough for some maternity clothes - I wish :haha:

Hope everyone is well xx

hello ladies

hope your all well

sammy - did you manage to get rid of your ironing without actually doing it :haha::haha: wish it was that easy xx

missmonty - ive had a fab weekend hun done absolutely nothing today just nice and relaxed watching films on the tele all day lol hoe youve had a lovey weekend too hun. when is your first scan hun? xx

AFM - well im waiting waiting waiting for AF 4 days to go. hope she dont leave me waiting have a feeling i wont be starting til next monday at least as af due friday and they dont do scans on a saturday so it will be on the monday. but thats only a week away so not long really getting excited cant wait to start xxx

hey
well stopped the tabs on friday af was supposed to start over the weekend but hasn't . first blood test today then off to clinic tomorrow-let the fun begin!! good luck everyone at all the various stages xx

hello ldaies

how has everyones day been.

glitterqueen - hope AF arrives soon hun and good luck with your appointment tomorrow xx

AFM - well been to visit a few friends today and then cleaned the house. been quite relaxing and the weather has been lovely. been sat with all the windows open listening to the birds. ive had a few little cramps today so im hoping thats a sign that AF will make her appearence on time or maybe even early. i think i might be hoping for too much there but you never know :haha::haha::haha::haha:

i hope everyone has a lovely evening xx

hello ladies

hope your all well

sammy - did you manage to get rid of your ironing without actually doing it :haha::haha: wish it was that easy xx

missmonty - ive had a fab weekend hun done absolutely nothing today just nice and relaxed watching films on the tele all day lol hoe youve had a lovey weekend too hun. when is your first scan hun? xx

AFM - well im waiting waiting waiting for AF 4 days to go. hope she dont leave me waiting have a feeling i wont be starting til next monday at least as af due friday and they dont do scans on a saturday so it will be on the monday. but thats only a week away so not long really getting excited cant wait to start xxx

Well, i piled it all up on the settee...i even switched on the iron, set up the ironing board and filled the iron with water and nothing happened :coffee:

I watched it for several hours and nothing moved... made a sarnie and got back and it was still there!!!!

In desperation i gathered it all back up and slung it back into the laundry room.... i don't understand.... what am i doing wrong?

Wrighty - really hope AF shows up for you super soon (and that's not a message I will be posting often in here !!) lol

I know it's going to be a lucky thread though and I'm even starting to think that my FET might actually work... And I have never thought that!

Hopefully we will all be fat and stuffed like turkeys (with babies) by Xmas!!!
:happydance:

im with you on that one hun. i would so love to be preggers by our 10th wedding anniversary on 30th novermber. what a prezzie that would be although it will be some what awkward as were having a party so will probably have to tell a few white lies but good white lies :haha::haha::haha:

Hi Girls

Still waitng for my AF it has been 3 months now it seems to have gone awol. I am getting worried now as it seems far to long. Have been given provea to start it by the end of the month if it does not show. I wonder if anyone can answer the following obviously got to wait for AF to show but we have booked a holiday in week and a half time for two and half weeks. I am on a long protocol for my FET so I thought it would be ok that I could take meds on holiday and start on day 21 whilst on holiday. The question is do you need a scan or hospital appointment before you start down regulating? Tried to phone hospital but no answer as yet thought you girls might know x

Being on antibiotics is always a favorite... Although that one is a bit obvious now!!!

Say your driving. If the party is at home say your dropping off your drunken mother in law later lol xxx

:haha:haha:haha: well i dont drive so i think it will be im on antibiotics

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->