IVF/ICSI/FET OCTOBER "4 LEAF CLOVER" CYCLE-Anyone joining me?*** UPDATES ON PAGE 1***

Yeah, I had a full consultation yesterday. I'm going to a local clinic but the lady who does it is also a nurse for Care Fertility so she is concentrating on fertility, I'm just not sure it's worth the money!

Flipping heck ive only been AWOL for a couple of days and its manic in here!!! :happydance:

So... apologies for not being around much but OH started a new job Monday 1.5 hours away and so has to drop me off really early at work and so i have had a headache and been knackered all week. Sometimes im logged into the forum on my phone but not actually awake to read anything so this morning at work i have had a lot to catch up on!

Where do i begin? :haha:

Wrighty - I'm fine thanks hun.... and for you... AF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yayyyyy!!! :happydance: One day early... fab-a-rooney!!!!!! Good luck for the scan today!

Springflower - Sorry you havent been feeling well but OMG best of luck on Monday for EC - will update the first page! I am really excited about our first PUPO!!!!

Flower18 - Welcome to the thread - this is the only thread where we "guarantee" you get a BFP so good luck and prepare yourself... :haha:

Maxi - I really loathe that airport! :growlmad: How are you doing?

Mrs G - I'm sure the acu can only be doing something good! Enjoy your hols hun :hugs:

DillyC - How you doing hun? Nice to have you back - not long til downregg now and congrats on AF!!!! :happydance:

Mercy - How are you? :hugs:

MissMonty - Over a week d/r now!!!! Hope AF arrives soon for you! Getting on your way to that BFP now!!!

Mrs-F - Hope your doing well hun?

ICI Buttercup - Well done for the sono... another hurdle out the way! I trust all was ok with it and good results?

Redfraggle - You have started d/r.... not long now then, things are underway for you!

Tory - Soon be your jollies... you lucky sod! lol

Britt - Hope your having fun in New York!

AFM - nowt... lol. I tested with an OPK last night and the line is starting to appear so i would imagine from the 3 years experience of OPK's and lines that it will be a strong line later. I have brought an OPK to work with me (i hope it doesnt fall out my pocket as that will be super embarrassing! :blush: I will update later as to what its doing.... I'm so tired. Thank Crunchie it's Friday!!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

For anyone i have missed.... sorrrrry! I do hope your well though! :thumbup:

I have updated the first page... if i have missed anyone or they would like something updated/added please let me know!!! I have made the font a little smaller because we have so many lovely ladies in here now it was getting a little big!!!! :)

Yeah, I had a full consultation yesterday. I'm going to a local clinic but the lady who does it is also a nurse for Care Fertility so she is concentrating on fertility, I'm just not sure it's worth the money!

Ohhh It sounds like she is good, but I guess you have to do what is right for you...

I know springflower didn't feel like it did much and preferred to spend her money on relaxing facials!!!

xxx

Thanks for the updates Sammy x

hello ladies

well my scan has been cancelled as AF seems to be playing silly buggers. i bled for a few hours and now down to very light spotting which is very unusual as i normally bleed for 4-5 days. still got bad cramps so know she should start again very soon if not i dont know what i will do. it really has annoyed me. hubby just thinks i getting too stressed but i dont feel stressed (well i do now). it weird because this has never happened before. i do get light spotting before AF which i started having yesterday morning but what i had yesterday afternoon was a lot more than usual. why cant it just be straight foward :growlmad::growlmad::growlmad::growlmad::growlmad::growlmad: hospital have said to phone again when i get full flow so im bk to waiting

hope you all have a lovely day xx

Ohhh It sounds like she is good, but I guess you have to do what is right for you...

I know springflower didn't feel like it did much and preferred to spend her money on relaxing facials!!!

xxx

Thanks for the updates Sammy x

Ha ha, yes!! It did nothing for me! I used to go for an hour, she'd stick needles in me and then I got to go home. The women doing it was lovely, it just isn't right for me.

Dilly's right if I ever get better, I'm back off to the beautician's for more facials! My god, I've never felt soooo relaxed!!!!!

:hugs: Wrighty! Hope she shows up soon.

Sammy, it went well...thanks. Uterus is in good shape, so I've been cleared for treatment.

Hope everyone's having a great day!

Hi,

Can I join you please ladies, I think my EC is gonna be 04.10.10.

Hope you are all well xx

Hi,

Hope you are all well xx

Hi Yomo and welcome to the thread!!!

Are you having IVF or ICSI and long or short protocol? I will then add you to the front page!

Good luck :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hi,

Hope you are all well xx

Hi Yomo and welcome to the thread!!!

Are you having IVF or ICSI and long or short protocol? I will then add you to the front page!

Good luck :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Thanks for the welcome hun, I am down for IVF but they think I may need ICSI depending on the SA on the day. I am also doing to long Protocol started DR on 5.09.10 and started stimming 21.09.10

Good luck with your transfer xxx

YAY.... hello lovely Yomo.... glad you are here too xxx

Hello ladies, well I'm back from New York, had an epic time! What a wonderful city.
Sammy- you are too cute, thanks for all the updates- that is so nice :hugs:
good luck with your opks, hope it doesnt fall out of your pocket too :haha:

Wrighty- I hope all gets sorted out with AF, I'm sure it will

Yomo- welcome

Isi- good to see you hon, I see you have gotten the ball rolling which is great- I still wont be starting BCP until next cycle at least, so IVF late Noc/Dec....but I can watch you guys go through it and get your bfps :hugs:

anyway, I have had some nasty cramps, I am 14dpo so the witch should be here any moment

talk soon lovely ladies
:kiss:

hello ladies

weekend is finally here anyone got any nice plans

Yomo - welcome hun good luck with your cycle xx

Britt - Glad you had a great time in New York id love to go there. hope AF arrive very soon xx

Isi - Bet you cant wait to start hun. Glad it all went well and youve got the go ahead :) xx

Springflower - good luck with your scan today hun. yes im on the short protocol. it does sound a lot more easier than the long. so glad i dont have to down reg. xx

Sammy - How are you hun? xx

Dilly - How are you hun?

Mrs-G - Hope you have a nice time on your hols hun and hope your training went well today xx

Redfraggle - hope your ok. i was told down regging could mess with your cycle. mine came late but was told it could also come early so maybe your going to be an early bird. xx

Mercy - how things with you hun? xx

AFM - OMG started bleeding very heavily and painfull about an hour ago. got a scan booked for 9am tomorrow the nurse said even if it stops im still to go so they can just have a good look at things but fingers crossed shes here to stay for a few days at least. so will find out tomorrow what is happening and when to start the jabs :happydance::happydance::happydance: im not physically doing the happy dance as the cramps are bad. think im gonna have an early night tonight with a hot water bottle. have to be up at 5.30 tomorrow so gonna need my sleep

hope you all have a lovely weekend xx

hello ladies

Britt - Glad you had a great time in New York id love to go there. hope AF arrive very soon xx

Isi - Bet you cant wait to start hun. Glad it all went well and youve got the go ahead :) xx

Springflower - good luck with your scan today hun. yes im on the short protocol. it does sound a lot more easier than the long. so glad i dont have to down reg. xx

Dilly - How are you hun?

Mrs-G - Hope you have a nice time on your hols hun and hope your training went well today xx

Redfraggle - hope your ok. i was told down regging could mess with your cycle. mine came late but was told it could also come early so maybe your going to be an early bird. xx

AFM - OMG started bleeding very heavily and painfull about an hour ago. got a scan booked for 9am tomorrow the nurse said even if it stops im still to go so they can just have a good look at things but fingers crossed shes here to stay for a few days at least. so will find out tomorrow what is happening and when to start the jabs :happydance::happydance::happydance: im not physically doing the happy dance as the cramps are bad. think im gonna have an early night tonight with a hot water bottle. have to be up at 5.30 tomorrow so gonna need my sleep

Was that a mission and a half wrighty? lol

Sorry to hear you are having a hard time with the witch.... its because she isnt coming back for a while... she wants to leave in style! lol

I'm fine... just mooching along... bit bored of not having anything to look forward to in the next 3 weeks! OPK is about 1/3 of the way there tonight so no bonking tonight... Its strange really cos before the last IVF i always had a 27 day cycle (sometimes 26) got a positive OPK on CD 12 and 13 and ovulated on CD14 - a text book cycle but since then i have had a 29 day cycle and got a positive OPK on CD16 (tomorrow)

Yomo - Your very welcome, the more the merrier!!! There are lots of us now its a very busy and very exciting thread and i can't wait for some PUPO;S so i have something to look forward to every morning! (people testing/BFP's) :happydance:

Hello ladies, well I'm back from New York, had an epic time! What a wonderful city.
Sammy- you are too cute, thanks for all the updates- that is so nice :hugs:
good luck with your opks, hope it doesnt fall out of your pocket too :haha:

Wrighty- I hope all gets sorted out with AF, I'm sure it will

Yomo- welcome

Isi- good to see you hon, I see you have gotten the ball rolling which is great- I still wont be starting BCP until next cycle at least, so IVF late Noc/Dec....but I can watch you guys go through it and get your bfps :hugs:

anyway, I have had some nasty cramps, I am 14dpo so the witch should be here any moment

talk soon lovely ladies
:kiss:[/QUOTE

Welcome back to the mad house Britt!!! :wacko:

Hello ladies

Just nipping on quickly to say EC has been confirmed for Monday - yipee! And they found an extra follicle so I have a grand total of seven :haha:

Will come on later properly.

Wrighty - Excellant news about AF, and a scan tomorrow - Brill! You're on the way now!

Hope everyone's doing ok:hugs:

Hello ladies

Just nipping on quickly to say EC has been confirmed for Monday - yipee! And they found an extra follicle so I have a grand total of seven :haha:

Wrighty - Excellant news about AF, and a scan tomorrow - Brill! You're on the way now!

Ooh great stuff!!! I am really excited for you. I had 8 follies with my first successful IVF so thats more or less the same. Normally the fewer follicles the better quality of eggs! I got 6 and all fertilized so this is good. I only have 11-12 follies anyway so know they are never gonna get 50 eggs from me! :haha:

Hello ladies

thats great news hun :happydance::happydance::happydance: xx

Springflower - congrats and good luck on Monday!

Mrs G - I did acupuncture very briefly in the summer and it's quite possible that it regulated my cycle a little bit. Since getting off the pill last summer and having a chemical and an mc my cycles were every - 21 days to 26 days. I started the acupuncture and my cycles lenghthened to 28 days except for one which was 26 but that was a few days after my endometrial biopsy. I started ovulating around CD 14 too. But I guess the acupuncture didn't do too much else since here I am on this thread!

Sammy - I know how you feel. I decided to leave an hour earlier for work each day because I can't take the traffic anymore. So now I'm up at 5:45 and it's killing me!

Isi - congrats on getting cleared!

I'm in a bind. I'm wishing that Monday would get here so I can meet with my doctor but then if it's Monday I'm back at work again :growlmad:
Does anyone think that I'll get a schedule from my doctor telling me what I can expect when or will I have to wait for a certain time in my cycle and then go back to meet with him? How many of you inject yourselves and how many of you get your OH's to inject you?

hello ladies

Dilly - How are you hun?

Was that a mission and a half wrighty? lol

Sorry to hear you are having a hard time with the witch.... its because she isnt coming back for a while... she wants to leave in style! lol

I'm fine... just mooching along... bit bored of not having anything to look forward to in the next 3 weeks! OPK is about 1/3 of the way there tonight so no bonking tonight... Its strange really cos before the last IVF i always had a 27 day cycle (sometimes 26) got a positive OPK on CD 12 and 13 and ovulated on CD14 - a text book cycle but since then i have had a 29 day cycle and got a positive OPK on CD16 (tomorrow)

Yomo - Your very welcome, the more the merrier!!! There are lots of us now its a very busy and very exciting thread and i can't wait for some PUPO;S so i have something to look forward to every morning! (people testing/BFP's) :happydance:

i know a mission and a half. been walking around all day so i think thats helped things move along. the :witch: is definitely evil this time around. will be glad when shes gone for 9 months :haha::haha:.

hope you get a positive OPK hun so you can have some fun time :winkwink::winkwink: :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->