IVF/ICSI/FET OCTOBER "4 LEAF CLOVER" CYCLE-Anyone joining me?*** UPDATES ON PAGE 1***

Springflower - congrats and good luck on Monday!

Mrs G - I did acupuncture very briefly in the summer and it's quite possible that it regulated my cycle a little bit. Since getting off the pill last summer and having a chemical and an mc my cycles were every - 21 days to 26 days. I started the acupuncture and my cycles lenghthened to 28 days except for one which was 26 but that was a few days after my endometrial biopsy. I started ovulating around CD 14 too. But I guess the acupuncture didn't do too much else since here I am on this thread!

Sammy - I know how you feel. I decided to leave an hour earlier for work each day because I can't take the traffic anymore. So now I'm up at 5:45 and it's killing me!

Isi - congrats on getting cleared!

I'm in a bind. I'm wishing that Monday would get here so I can meet with my doctor but then if it's Monday I'm back at work again :growlmad:
Does anyone think that I'll get a schedule from my doctor telling me what I can expect when or will I have to wait for a certain time in my cycle and then go back to meet with him? How many of you inject yourselves and how many of you get your OH's to inject you?

in my hospital i found what roughly what happens the first consultation after all the test. im sure your doc will go through it all with you hun. ask as many questions as possible and remember to write them down so you dont forget what you want to ask. i inject myself hubby wouldnt be able to do it. he has a needle phobia and passes out at the sign of them. good luck with appointment hun xx

hello ladies

hope everyones have a lovely saturday

well everything was fine with the scan and i start stimming tonight :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: have my next scan on wednesday morning so not every other day like i thought. been up since 5.30 this morning and cant believe its only 2.30 could well go for some :sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep:

chat later girls (thats if i dont fall asleep first :haha::haha::haha:) xx

Great news wrighty hun! One step closer!!!! You stimming for 10 days?

I will update the main page... Good luck with the jabs! X

Hello! Can you please add me? We are in the final phases of stimming now. As of yesterday, I have 7 follies at 16, 14, 13.5, 13, 13, 11, 9. I go back in for u/s tomorrow and then again on Monday. Trigger most likely Monday with EC on Sept 29. If all works out, will have either 3 day transfer on Oct. 2 or 5 day transfer on Oct. 4.

Oh, also, my FS would like to transfer 3 3-day embies or 2 5-day blasts based on my age (almost 38). Just hoping and praying I have enough eggs for either of those options.

THANKS! :)

Great news wrighty hun! One step closer!!!! You stimming for 10 days?

I will update the main page... Good luck with the jabs! X

i dont know yet but i do only have 10 days worth

thanks hun :)

Hello! Can you please add me? We are in the final phases of stimming now. As of yesterday, I have 7 follies at 16, 14, 13.5, 13, 13, 11, 9. I go back in for u/s tomorrow and then again on Monday. Trigger most likely Monday with EC on Sept 29. If all works out, will have either 3 day transfer on Oct. 2 or 5 day transfer on Oct. 4.

Oh, also, my FS would like to transfer 3 3-day embies or 2 5-day blasts based on my age (almost 38). Just hoping and praying I have enough eggs for either of those options.

THANKS! :)

welcome hun. good luck with your scan tomorrow x

hi ladies

im feeling so nervous about my first jab only 25 mins away and it will be the start of the ivf roller coaster again. i know i will be fine just that its been over a year since i last did it. i know once ive done the first the rest will be easy

Hey ladies

YAY Wrighty :happydance: how did your first jab go?

Hi Mysillygilrs - good luck for 29th :flower:

I'm on CD30 today and day 10 of down regging - no sign of the witch yet other than cramps but been getting them for over a week now, my last fresh cycle she showed up on CD30 - looks like she's gonna be late this time - typical :dohh:

Wishing everyone a lovely weekend x

Thanks, Ladies! Wrighty, I know exactly how you feel. I got myself so worked up over the shots that I was sick to my stomach. I even asked the nurses to draw with a sharpie pen exactly where dh should stick. LOL! Anyway, when he did it, I was like "That was it?" :) But, at least you've done it before so that should take away some of the nerves. Good luck!

Hi everyone.... I have had as brilliant weekend. Friday we went out for a drink and got very drunk and went to a great bar! Saturday we were going to go to a music festival close to us, only a small one so not very exciting but it was raining and i wasnt that keen anyway! Saturday we went out for a meal and i ate Ostrich... it was lovely (although the Ostrich didnt looked so amused! lol) then we went to the same bar again and had a good laugh! I got up at 2pm this afternoon!

I got a strong line on an OPK yesterday so we BD'd and then i tested today and it was still strong but a bit lighter so this avo we will BD again... just for the sake of it!

I am already worrying about the FET as we only have one embie and last time with two only one thawed... its not so much that it wont thaw that im worried about but that i have to wait another month to start the IVF when i could have started next month (if the embie collapses that is) It will just be a wasted month.... oh well we will have to see.

Wrighty - how did your first injection go hun? I hope it wasnt too painful. I didnt realise it was a year since your last attempt!!!

MySillyGirls - Welcome to the thread. I will add you to the first page. Good luck with your scan today!

Missmonty - I hope the witch turns up for you soon... its typical, when you dont want her shes there and when you do want her she has gone on vacation!!!

Have a good (rest of the) weekend everyone!

hello sammy

my jab went better than i thought but i was shaking like a leaf when i was mixing it up. i did my last fresh cycle may/june 09 so its been about 15 months since my last injection. sounds like youve had a great weekend. the highlight of my weekend is starting my jabs really havent done anything. hubby cleaned the house from top to bottom when i went to hos yeasterday so i got nothing to do apart from a little washing and cook a stew for tea.

cant believe theres 18 of us. cant wait to see all them BFPs :happydance::happydance:

Aww great hun... Pleased it was ok! I always panic like hell mixing up the trigger shot cos I know if I spill it then I don't have anymore! I wonder what people do when that happens? It must happen a lot when cracking the tops of the bottles and they are so small and fiddley!

Well we have just BD'd so I'm lying here with my legs up against the wall... If you can imagine that... Looks really funny!!! Ha ha. TMI. oh well .. We used preseed as well and afterwards to told the lazy little buggers to get off their asses and swim for change!

Sammy - you are too funny! You need to get your bfp soon because the world needs more Sammys in it!

Wrighty - I'm glad it didn't hurt too bad. I'm not looking forward to my shots at all!

I have a cold and so I'm thinking I'll be in bed all day long. :growlmad: Tomorrow is my appt with the fs so I'll hopefully start something soon. I'll keep everyone updated.

Hi to everyone new too! I'm so bad with catching up with posts.

Maxi - ha ha thanks Hun! I have actually been in bed all day and there is NOTHING wrong with me! Lol. I have been here all day and nobody has even asked why or if im ok, in fact i think they have all gone out! I dont think anybody really cares by the looks of things ha ha. I have to get up soon though because I will need to recharge my phone!!! And eat... I'm starving!

I hope you feel better soon and good luck with the fs apt. X

Yeah, I had a full consultation yesterday. I'm going to a local clinic but the lady who does it is also a nurse for Care Fertility so she is concentrating on fertility, I'm just not sure it's worth the money!

Ohhh It sounds like she is good, but I guess you have to do what is right for you...

I know springflower didn't feel like it did much and preferred to spend her money on relaxing facials!!!

xxx

Thanks for the updates Sammy x

Ha ha, yes!! It did nothing for me! I used to go for an hour, she'd stick needles in me and then I got to go home. The women doing it was lovely, it just isn't right for me.

Dilly's right if I ever get better, I'm back off to the beautician's for more facials! My god, I've never felt soooo relaxed!!!!!

I'm gonna keep going cos I want to give it my best shot, she says 8 sessions so that's about £250 which compared to a fully funded cycle of IVF it's actually nothing, I really want to at least produce some to freeze, even if I don't get pg the first transfer!

Just a quick update.......

I have officially started my holiday woo hoo!!!!

It is absolutely pissing it down and I'm gonna be on a boat for the week boo hoo!!!!!!!

I need to but a hot water bottle or two!!

Good luck everyone who are getting close......

My injection training was good, can't believe I was that scared, injected myself with the salt water (stuff in the little bottles that you snap the top off of) only a tiny bit but no problems at all (only that my hands are quite small and I found it difficult holding the needle in place and pushing the plunger down, think OH will have to push plunger). I wonder if it didn't hurt cos I only injected a tiny bit?

So, a week away now then 3 days back at work and I'm on the roller coaster.... I sooooo want this to work but then I get realistic, the chances are less than 50%, I wonder why we actually bother putting ourselves through this, the focus is all on getting pregnant then you have to consider birth!!!!!! AAAAAGGGGGGGHHHHHHH

Those who have started down regging any symptoms yet?? Apparently acupuncture is supposed to help the symptoms so I guess I'll have to wait and see!

Hi,girls! My scan today showed 7 follicles that may make it for EC. I have a 20, 19, 18, 17, 15.5, 15, 11. They want me to trigger either tonight or tomorrow night and will call this afternoon to tell me which. At trigger, I do both the cetrotide and the HCG injections (which seems weird). Then, tomorrow, I start a z-pack antibiotic. EC will be Tuesday or Wednesday. :) Crossing my fingers for mature eggs!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->