IVF/ICSI/FET OCTOBER "4 LEAF CLOVER" CYCLE-Anyone joining me?*** UPDATES ON PAGE 1***

There are 18 of us now!!!!!!! :happydance:

wow thats fantastic- 18 woo hoo :happydance:
I wish I was starting in the next month like the rest of you but I get to cheer you on (nov/Dec for me now and that is IF I get the call for treatment this month...aggh)
good luck Sammy, hope you caught the egg.
welcome to the Newbies!

Check out my siggy :hugs: I will copy that clover at some point too but I got the clover on FF

cheers

Hey ladies - Well EC is in 5.5hrs, wish me luck. Am so worried they will cancel because of my damn cough. What will be will be I guess!

Much love to everyone:hugs:

Just a quick one cos im at work and will update better later...

GOOD LUCK FOR TODAY SPRINGFLOWER HUN!!!!! HOPE THEY GET LOADS OF JUICY EGGIES!!!! :thumbup::happydance::hugs:

Yep, GOOD LUCK SPRINGFLOWER LET US KNOW HOW YOU GET ON XX

How are the rest of you lovely ladies? By the sounds of it most of you had a lovely weekend mine was spent cleaning then I had 7 around for dinner yesterday so I am now ready for my weekend ha ha

I am on day 7 of stimms and my belly is starting to feel a little bloated and I feel a bit sick but other than that all is well. Does anyone know the adverage that you stim for? The nurse said between 10-12

Have a lovely day everyone xx

Good luck Springflower!!! Will be praying all goes well!

Good luck also, MySillyGirls!!!! So glad we'll soon have two PUPO ladies around here :flower:

Thanks Ladies :flower:

Well we got 5 eggies, whcih all things considered wasn't too bad. Am off to bed now, will come back properly later.

5 eggs is great hun hope your resting up now. good luck with your fert report :hug::hug: xx

hello ladies

Mysillygrils - do you know when EC will be yet? good luck with it all hun :hug: xx

Sammy - im sure that some people spill it. i didnt have the shakes doing it yesterday so i dont think i will have that problem xx

Isi - not long till you start now hun xx

Dilly, Maz, Redfraggle and Missmontey - hows down reg going ladies? hope your not having to many side effects xx

Yomo - i had also heard on average 10- 12 days of stimming but everyone is different. i stimmed for 12 on the long protocol not sure ho many days i will stim this time around

Glitterqueen - hos the stimming going hun? xx

to everyone ive missed hope your all well and thinking of you all xx

AFM - jab went great last night and all i can feel down there are my ovaries tingling. its quite a weird sensation. i do have a few other side effects headaches and dizziness which im not really enjoying much but im hoping they will ease the more jabs i do.

:dust: to all :hug: xxxx

hello ladies, wow things are moving quickly now.
Sorry silly questions from a newbie but does "stimming" mean the drugs to prepare you for the egg harvest? how long after stimming do you go for that?
also another question, how long does the process take for IVF- start to finish, is it 5 weeks?

thanks, good luck to all of you, bfps all around
:hugs:

hi britt

yes stimming are the jabs that make you produce more eggs and when your ready you do a HCG shot and have EC 36 hours later. my long protocol was 35 days from down reg to ET but it can differ with how you respond and hat day transfer. i had a 2 day transfer. not sure how long this short one will be i will let you know hahahaha xx

Britt - wrighty answered the long protocol but i have no idea on those ones. On my short protocol this is how it went:-

CD 1 - 3 - Decapeptyl injection
CD 3 - 9 - ALSO ADD PUREGON/GONAL F
CD 10 - Just take Decapeptyl in the morning, scan, if all ok take Puregon
CD 11 - Just take Decapeptyl + HCG Trigger shot at night
CD 12 - DO NOT TAKE ANY MEDS
CD 13 - Egg Collection
CD 16 - Egg Transfer (if your doing a 3 day transfer)

Obviously your meds and doses will be different.

Yomo - I stimm for 10 days and then have a scan and if follies need more time i stimm for two more days.

Wrighty - Are the jabs still ok? Sorry you are getting some side effects and i hope these lift soon!

Britt11 - It will soon be October so you only have to wait 4 weeks. I may be joining you in the November thread if the FET doesnt work as I will start stimming end of November.

SPRINGFLOWER - I got 5 eggs last time... they considered it good. I managed to have two transfered and one frozen so it was ok. I hoped for more but hey you have to go with the flow i suppose! 5 will give you a good chance. When is ET? When will you get fertilization report... oooh im all excited now! :happydance:

Everyone else i hope you are doing well!!! :hugs::hugs::hugs:

oh my gosh, thank you ladies- you are so sweet.
Sammy, you WONT be joining me b/c you will get your bfp this cycle :thumbup:

Wrighty...aggh I was afraid of that....I believe I am on the long protocol too, does the 36 days include the 20 days of birthcontrol pills or is that an additional 20 days?? :dohh: gosh I hope not, thats like 2 full months of treatment if so.....
remind me again hon where exactly you are in your cycle this time? are you day 10 of stimming,so 26 days before ET? sorry if i have this completely wrong- by the time i go to post i forget what i have read :haha:

Wrighty...aggh I was afraid of that....I believe I am on the long protocol too, does the 36 days include the 20 days of birthcontrol pills or is that an additional 20 days?? :dohh: gosh I hope not, thats like 2 full months of treatment if so.....
remind me again hon where exactly you are in your cycle this time? are you day 10 of stimming,so 26 days before ET? sorry if i have this completely wrong- by the time i go to post i forget what i have read :haha:

::snigger:: oh yeah of course, yeah i wont be joining you! I forgot for a minute!!! :haha: :winkwink:

Wrighty will be able to answer this one cos i know nothing about the long protocols. Wrighty started stimming 25th Sept (sorry wrighty i am just replying to the bit i know as i see you are offline)!!! :flower: so will be on Day 3 of stimms and you normally do 10 days (average) it can be 12 or possibly a couple of days more depending on your hospital. Mine seemed to think that when i was at CD10 and I only had two follies that only two more days of stimming might make a difference. When i asked what the chances were of the extra 2 days (12 days in total) making a difference they said "slim". Sure enough i went back with the two follies that I had on CD 10 they were just a bit bigger. I cancelled the cycle so we could start again with another one (we get 3 free tries here in Holland although i have 4 cos I carried the first successful IVF baby to more than 12-15 weeks before i had to terminate)

evenin all!!! :)

nice to be back!!! I have some catching up to do, so i'm on it - i tried yesterday but was feeling crappy. Been to the doc's today and I have an ear infection that's blocked one of my ears and affecting my balance. Doesn't help that DH broke my toe over the weekend, dancing far too enthusiastically!!! my toe is all deformed and black and purple and bloody sore. So my balance is truly crap!!!

On antibiotics, so ears should clear up well before transfer. bed rest for next 24 hours.

hope you are all well peeps, lots of down regging, stimming and egg collecting i hope! I'm on cd5, so i have had 15 oestrogen packed tablets so far :)

lots of love and :dust: to all x x x

on my cycle i didnt take bcp so you would have to add that on if your taking it for your cycle. on my long cycle i down regged for 20 days then started stimming for 12 days had hcg then EC 36 hours later then transfer 2 days later

nice to be back!!! I have some catching up to do, so i'm on it - i tried yesterday but was feeling crappy. Been to the doc's today and I have an ear infection that's blocked one of my ears and affecting my balance. Doesn't help that DH broke my toe over the weekend, dancing far too enthusiastically!!! my toe is all deformed and black and purple and bloody sore. So my balance is truly crap!!!

On antibiotics, so ears should clear up well before transfer. bed rest for next 24 hours.

hope you are all well peeps, lots of down regging, stimming and egg collecting i hope! I'm on cd5, so i have had 15 oestrogen packed tablets so far :)

sorry your not well hun hope your ear infection clears up soon. ive broke many toes so know the pain. are you sure you havent dislocated it if it looks deformed? great that youve started and your on your way to that BFP :winkwink: xx

::snigger:: oh yeah of course, yeah i wont be joining you! I forgot for a minute!!! :haha: :winkwink:

Wrighty will be able to answer this one cos i know nothing about the long protocols. Wrighty started stimming 25th Sept (sorry wrighty i am just replying to the bit i know as i see you are offline)!!! :flower: so will be on Day 3 of stimms and you normally do 10 days (average) it can be 12 or possibly a couple of days more depending on your hospital. Mine seemed to think that when i was at CD10 and I only had two follies that only two more days of stimming might make a difference. When i asked what the chances were of the extra 2 days (12 days in total) making a difference they said "slim". Sure enough i went back with the two follies that I had on CD 10 they were just a bit bigger. I cancelled the cycle so we could start again with another one (we get 3 free tries here in Holland although i have 4 cos I carried the first successful IVF baby to more than 12-15 weeks before i had to terminate)

:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha: its ok hun. im thinking i might stim for the same amount of time as last time (12 days) as im on the same strengh of drug just a different drug but will have to wait and see got first scan day after tomorrow so will see how many follies i got :happydance::happydance:

sorry your not well hun hope your ear infection clears up soon. ive broke many toes so know the pain. are you sure you havent dislocated it if it looks deformed? great that youve started and your on your way to that BFP :winkwink: xx

Welcome back!!!!

OMG yeah your not having much luck with the balance bit are you hun? :dohh:

I fell from the top of the stairs and smashed my head on the concrete floor a few months ago, broke my toe, arm in two places, sprained the other wrist and perforated my ear drum in the process along with many many other injuries. The ambulance man asked if OH pushed me.... :haha: (he must have heard about my mood swings while stimming!) I am still waiting for my hearing to return properly in my left ear... its been months and it was supposed to return to normal after 6-8 weeks. I dont know if it will now... :dohh:

Anyway before i started rambling my point was that just after the accident (about 2 weeks) i got up and ventured out one night with OH and while sober completely missed a step on the floor and went flying into a heap on the floor... it was ok though, only the half of our village saw me! :blush::dohh:

Ear injuries really do affect your balance..... :wacko:

:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha: its ok hun. im thinking i might stim for the same amount of time as last time (12 days) as im on the same strengh of drug just a different drug but will have to wait and see got first scan day after tomorrow so will see how many follies i got :happydance::happydance:

OOOOH FAB!!!! I love scans.... exciting stuff! How many did you get last time? My ovarian reserve is only 11-15 so that would be the max!!! Hope you get loads of big juicy ones!!! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->