IVF/ICSI/FET OCTOBER "4 LEAF CLOVER" CYCLE-Anyone joining me?*** UPDATES ON PAGE 1***

oh my gosh, thank you ladies- you are so sweet.
Sammy, you WONT be joining me b/c you will get your bfp this cycle :thumbup:

Wrighty...aggh I was afraid of that....I believe I am on the long protocol too, does the 36 days include the 20 days of birthcontrol pills or is that an additional 20 days?? :dohh: gosh I hope not, thats like 2 full months of treatment if so.....
remind me again hon where exactly you are in your cycle this time? are you day 10 of stimming,so 26 days before ET? sorry if i have this completely wrong- by the time i go to post i forget what i have read :haha:

on my cycle i didnt take bcp so you would have to add that on if your taking it for your cycle. on my long cycle i down regged for 20 days then started stimming for 12 days had hcg then EC 36 hours later then transfer 2 days later
aggh I was afraid of that...okay see you on New Years than?? :) lol....:dohh:

oh my gosh, thank you ladies- you are so sweet.
Sammy, you WONT be joining me b/c you will get your bfp this cycle :thumbup:

Wrighty...aggh I was afraid of that....I believe I am on the long protocol too, does the 36 days include the 20 days of birthcontrol pills or is that an additional 20 days?? :dohh: gosh I hope not, thats like 2 full months of treatment if so.....
remind me again hon where exactly you are in your cycle this time? are you day 10 of stimming,so 26 days before ET? sorry if i have this completely wrong- by the time i go to post i forget what i have read :haha:

::snigger:: oh yeah of course, yeah i wont be joining you! I forgot for a minute!!! :haha: :winkwink:

Wrighty will be able to answer this one cos i know nothing about the long protocols. Wrighty started stimming 25th Sept (sorry wrighty i am just replying to the bit i know as i see you are offline)!!! :flower: so will be on Day 3 of stimms and you normally do 10 days (average) it can be 12 or possibly a couple of days more depending on your hospital. Mine seemed to think that when i was at CD10 and I only had two follies that only two more days of stimming might make a difference. When i asked what the chances were of the extra 2 days (12 days in total) making a difference they said "slim". Sure enough i went back with the two follies that I had on CD 10 they were just a bit bigger. I cancelled the cycle so we could start again with another one (we get 3 free tries here in Holland although i have 4 cos I carried the first successful IVF baby to more than 12-15 weeks before i had to terminate)

:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha: its ok hun. im thinking i might stim for the same amount of time as last time (12 days) as im on the same strengh of drug just a different drug but will have to wait and see got first scan day after tomorrow so will see how many follies i got :happydance::happydance:

OOOOH FAB!!!! I love scans.... exciting stuff! How many did you get last time? My ovarian reserve is only 11-15 so that would be the max!!! Hope you get loads of big juicy ones!!! :happydance:

i got 23 eggs from 28 follies on my long cycle but im not expecting that many but you never know could do with a few frosties aswell cheaper to have fet the icsi :haha::haha::haha: as what ever i have nxt (if i need anything else that is:winkwink::winkwink::winkwink:) will have to be self funded :(

well i can defo feel something working my ovaries are on overdrive i think :haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha: having these twinges that are making me go OUCHHHHHHH god ive got roughly another 9 days of this it better be worth it :haha::haha::haha::haha: dont remeber them being like this last time

Hi all. Congrats Springflower! Mrs F - feel better! I've been sick since Saturday night.

I just got back from my appt with the fs. Here's the tentative plan: Wait till AF gets here which should be in 2 weeks, start 21 days of BCP, start the injections and do these for 8-10 days, egg retrieval and then ICSI and PGD and then transfer the embryos around 3 days after retrieval. That puts me at around the week of November 15th for the actual procedure. If I'm lucky maybe I'll get out of Thanksgiving with the in laws! But seriously I hope this works!

thats great that youve got a plan now hun [-o<[-o<[-o<[-o< it works for you and us all :dust: xx

Hi

At last after nearly three months of waitng for AF it finaly showed today. Mixture of emotions as this means it all begins again just hope its not all for nothing as relying on FET so just hope they make it.

It's getting exciting on here now xx

thats great news that AF has arrived. how many frosties do you have for your FET? will be[-o<[-o<[-o< it works for you hun xxx

Thanks wrighty we have four frosties but not great quality but all at blast stage. When is your EC?

Hi all. Congrats Springflower! Mrs F - feel better! I've been sick since Saturday night.

I just got back from my appt with the fs. Here's the tentative plan: Wait till AF gets here which should be in 2 weeks, start 21 days of BCP, start the injections and do these for 8-10 days, egg retrieval and then ICSI and PGD and then transfer the embryos around 3 days after retrieval. That puts me at around the week of November 15th for the actual procedure. If I'm lucky maybe I'll get out of Thanksgiving with the in laws! But seriously I hope this works!

oh wow, that sounds like what they want to do for me I think, we dont know about the ICSI yet...if I get the call this month to be offered treatment I will only be 2 weeks behind you- so how cool will that be...I hope its the same protocol, beginning of Dec sounds much better than the end

good luck hon and good luck Tori and the rest of the girls

oh btw, I have some great news- just found out a friend of mine who is using the same IVF clinic as me is preggo!! :happydance:
:hugs:

That's great britt about your friend at the same clinic as you x

Thanks wrighty we have four frosties but not great quality but all at blast stage. When is your EC?

im thinking end nxt week maybe beginning of the week after will have to wait and see how i respond x

Britt - that's exciting about your friend. And it's exciting that we'll be two weeks apart. We can get crazy together!

Hey Ladies

Welcome diamondaisy!:flower:

Sounds like everyones getting their plans sorted now! Exciting news!

I'm waiting on my fertisalisation report, due between 8 and 9am - God I'm scared!!

Hellooo all...

Ooohh Thinking of you Spring and FXFXFX for good fertilisation....hope they don't keep you waiting too long x

Glad AF has started Tory... on a countdown now xx

Hope everyone else is well.... trying to keep up...haha...getting lost.... will be more organised about coming on here!!

Well no exciting news for me... start sniffing on the 9th Oct, still on the pill...spots better and i have lost weight... how brilliant is that!!!

xxx

Hello, girls! It appears I'll be starting in Oct! Had my first IUI on Sept 13, but 14dpiui beta was negative. After what everyone thought were faint positives on FRER, the result left a lot of people stunned and me heartbroken! I refuse to go through it again, as I've lost all faith in IUI working for me. Since my insurance covers IVF and I want to see a heartbeat before Christmas, this seems like my only option!

So, I have the clinics nurse coordinator calling me tomorrow (today now) to get the ball rolling on my first IVF cycle. I'm hoping it starts in Oct, at least!

Brief history: I'm 29, DH is 30... Neither of us have any children yet. I've had 2 blighted ovum in the last year and we've been trying off and on for nearly 4 years now. I'm tired of waiting and have decided its time to step things up more than a notch or two!

Luck and dust to you all! I know very little about IVF... So, I'm feeling a bit lost and overwhelmed. Just read a load of info on my clinic's website and I'm going a bit :wacko: in my head!

springflower - good luck with fert report hun xx

diamond - welcome hun and good luck with your cycle xx

Megg33k - welcome hun and good luck with your cycle.

we are going to be so busy in here now so looking forward to seeing everyones BFP

AFM - well i didnt sleep very well last night. i always sleep on my belly and my injection site was very sore after my jab so took me ages to drop off. got my scan tomorrow :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: to see how many follies ive got hope i got a few growing

hope everyone has a lovely day xx

Ohhh good luck wrighty!!

I got 4 fertilised eggies, so ET is scheduled for 10:30am on Thursday. I'll be going for 2 to be put back in. Desperate to shake the cough off, don't want to dislodge them!

Ohhh good luck wrighty!!

I got 4 fertilised eggies, so ET is scheduled for 10:30am on Thursday. I'll be going for 2 to be put back in. Desperate to shake the cough off, don't want to dislodge them!

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: thats great news hun good luck with ET on thursday hun. bet you cant wait to be PUPO and youll be the first of the tread so exciting :happydance::happydance: xx

Good luck with tomorrow's scan, Wrighty :hugs:.

That's awesome, Springflower. Good luck with the ET on Thursday. Can't wait to have a PUPO lady on the thread.

Hope everyone's doing great :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->