IVF/ICSI/FET OCTOBER "4 LEAF CLOVER" CYCLE-Anyone joining me?*** UPDATES ON PAGE 1***

Ohhh good luck wrighty!!

I got 4 fertilised eggies, so ET is scheduled for 10:30am on Thursday. I'll be going for 2 to be put back in. Desperate to shake the cough off, don't want to dislodge them!

very exciting, good luck with the ET...gosh I wish I was at that point

hello ladies hope you have a fantastic day :hugs:

Springflower - congrats!

Wrighty - waiting for your update!

Dilly - you're my idol! Spots improving AND weight loss. I'm actually looking forward to going on bcp in the next few weeks. My skin's going to look so much better.

Hi Megg and Diamond - Megg I remember you from the cbfm thread. I fired that stupid monitor!

Sammy - where are you?

I'm still sick and home from work today. My poor little 15 yo dog just fell off the bed! He's ok though. He wants to come back up.

OH goodness! Lots going on! Unfortunately I'm missing Oct... I'll be starting Nov 1. So, will there be a Nov thread too? Or does one need started?

I did too, maxxi! LOL

I'm waiting for Nov too, Britt!

Evening ladies, hope you are all well.

Went for my scan today got to go back on Thursday for another one as I only have one over 17mm. Xx

Great fertilization, Springflower! That's awesome.

Got meds today ... I guess this is really going to happen! Just waiting on AF, wish she'd arrive today...

My younger brother (25) & his wife (26) of 1 yr, 3 mo, just announced that they're expected. YAYAY! Wow, what freaking great timing. How fabulous that you got pregnant for free! Before I even know if IVF will work for us or not. That's great, just great. :growlmad:

Great fertilization, Springflower! That's awesome.

Got meds today ... I guess this is really going to happen! Just waiting on AF, wish she'd arrive today...

My younger brother (25) & his wife (26) of 1 yr, 3 mo, just announced that they're expected. YAYAY! Wow, what freaking great timing. How fabulous that you got pregnant for free! Before I even know if IVF will work for us or not. That's great, just great. :growlmad:

I know exactly how you feel hon- what is you and your hubby's issues so to speak, if you dont mind me asking? is it the SA or just unexplained infertility? I have heard for unexplained and MF IVF is really good.... gosh I know its like spending 15K and not knowing if you will get anything out of it...its nerve racking

sounds good Megg33, I may not be transferring until early Dec and thats if I get the call soon....I will find out more later on exactly what they have planned for us

:hugs:

mercyme - great that you got your meds hun. Hope AF arrives soon so yo can get started xx

yomo - good luck with you scan on thursday. wont be long now till EC hun xx

megg - sorry you dont start til november but wishing you all the best with your cycle hun xx

maxx - hope you start feeling better soon hun xx

sammy - how are you hun? xx

dilly - glad your spots are getting better and great about the weight loss that can never be bad. not long till you start sniffing. im sure the time will fly xx

down reg ladies - hope jabs are going well and your not have too many side effects xx

stimming ladies - https://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o189/bethswk/Blinkies/follies.gifhttps://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o189/bethswk/Blinkies/follies.gifhttps://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o189/bethswk/Blinkies/follies.gif

AFM - well jab number 4 is out of the way and have scan at 10.30 in the morning. i cant wait bet i wont sleep cos im so excited to find out how many follies i have got. gotta be up early so going for a shower and going to have an early night so goodnight ladies and i will update as soon as im home

xxhttps://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r104/ovwatch/pouringdust.gif

Hi ladies sorry I haven't been on but OH and I had a really big argument last night and I went to bed really early... Tonight the friction is worse so I'm going to do the same... :(

I just wanted to say a very quick welcome to everyone who has joined the thread... How fantastic! I think we have most of baby and bump in here!!! Lol.

Congrats to springflower - fab fert rate!!!! Well done chick! Yayyy!!!

Wrighty - big thanks for being fantastic support for everyone! Hope your jabbing away the painfree way!

For everyone else I hope AF comes soon for all those ladies waiting, congrats to those who have received their meds to start and wishing the best of luck to everyone!!!

I will update all the newbies on the main page tomorrow as it's a right mare to do on my phone!

Sorry I'm not very talkative tonight but I was in tears all last night and tonight I feel really low xxx

sammy - sorry you and OH arent getting on at the moment hun. hope you sort it out soon and can concentrate on being positive for your FET in a few weeks time :hug::hug::hug::hug: xx

Thanks, Britt. We're both infertile, at this point. It was just MF at first, but then I ended up with endo, and after the surgery, diminished ovarian reserve. Yes, the $15K is a big, big deal, especially b/c it gives us maximum 30% chance.

Med box is here! full of goodies :haha:

Sammy, hope you & OH smooth things over real soon.

Thanks, Wrighty, for being the big cheerleader on this board -- you are AWESOME!

Good luck with your scan, yomo!

Hi ladies,

I've only read the last couple of pages but I wonder if I may join you on this thread please?

Looks like I'll be doing IVF November sometime, just waiting to get my "letter" to confirm and tell me what's what.

Hi Sammy

I am sure its alittle blip with your DH. We are all under so much pressure with the IVF and life doesn't go on hold still bills to pay, chores to do work to go to.

XX

Thanks ladies...x

It's been a huge strain on our relationship I must say! It's really bad tonight. We only speak when we scream at each other. Oh well.. Tomorrow is another day I guess!!!

Wallis - welcome Hun! Good luck!!! Would you like me to add you to the first page? All our updates are there (will do an update tomorrow!!)

Thanks ladies...x

It's been a huge strain on our relationship I must say! It's really bad tonight. We only speak when we scream at each other. Oh well.. Tomorrow is another day I guess!!!

Wallis - welcome Hun! Good luck!!! Would you like me to add you to the first page? All our updates are there (will do an update tomorrow!!)

oh hon, my goodness, it sounds like my situation. My hubby and I got into a huge and I mean awful fight a couple nights ago- complete with throwing butter and flowers at each other (yeah we are quite mature sometimes) anyway, i was so upset and was going to suggest a trial separation and I put his clothes at the door but we spoke the next morning- he said "what can I do to make this easier on you"....and I was like listen and support me and talk to me. Anyway, TTC takes a huge toll on relationships and it can cause major problems, I think you just have to step back and realize its the stress of TTC and not the 2 of you causing the issues. gosh Sammy you have been through a tough road already, I hope you guys get a bfp soon! Go give him a hug :hugs:

Mercyme, thanks for sharing your story, I really hope you get pregnant soon as well :hugs:

Hi ladies sorry I haven't been on but OH and I had a really big argument last night and I went to bed really early... Tonight the friction is worse so I'm going to do the same... :(

I just wanted to say a very quick welcome to everyone who has joined the thread... How fantastic! I think we have most of baby and bump in here!!! Lol.

Congrats to springflower - fab fert rate!!!! Well done chick! Yayyy!!!

Wrighty - big thanks for being fantastic support for everyone! Hope your jabbing away the painfree way!

For everyone else I hope AF comes soon for all those ladies waiting, congrats to those who have received their meds to start and wishing the best of luck to everyone!!!

I will update all the newbies on the main page tomorrow as it's a right mare to do on my phone!

Sorry I'm not very talkative tonight but I was in tears all last night and tonight I feel really low xxx

So sorry you are feeling down in the dumps hun, we are all here to support you if you need to talk. Just remember even the strongest of relationships is going to be a little rocky whilst going through all this! It's an emotional rollercoaster to say the least. I really hope you get your BFP this time xx

So sorry you and your OH have been having a rough time, Sammy. This journey can put a strain on even the best of relationships. Praying you guys get back into lovey dovey mode soon :hugs:

Britt....that's great you and your DH sorted things. Men sometimes can't understand the enormity of what we're dealing with. You should see how my DH is making such a huge fuss about having to do his SA done....saying it's an incredibly hard thing to do. He also made such drama when he was having his blood drawn. I was like "Helloooooooo, I'm the one who's going to be jabbing myself with needles for a month".

But we love them still :flower:

Welcome Wallie!

Hi everyone-Can I join this thread? I am on IVF #1 this cycle- short protocol. A bit of my TTC background. TTC for 2 years. 4 IUIs, I chemical pregnancy in IUI #3. Lap diagnosed Endo stage 4, tubes congestion and mild PCOS. Doc feels tubes are open but not very good so IUI is like hit and trial. She also feels my endo which is now stage 2 after Lap might effect IVF success as women with endo have lower success with IVF, so she wants me to do GnRh injections for 3 months to kill the endo which should bring me at par in terms of success as anyone else. But I have insisted on a trial IVF as I dont want to do these injections. So thats why short protocol cos its cheaper, faster and less meds though my FSH and AMH are totally fine.

I started stimming on day 3 and had a scan today on day 7. Have 8 follicles all between 6mm-10mm, endometrium thickness 4 mm, 6 follies on the right and only 2 on the left (my left ovary had endo adhesions which were removed). Doc feels another 2-3 should come up in the next few days of stimming and is happy with my response to drugs.

DH & I have also been put on antibiotics to kill any infection and on I am also on baby asprin. Sorry about the long post. Hope this is the cycle for all of us.

Helloo all...

Sammy So sorry you are going through a crappy time with your OH.... My goodness the amount of times me and OH have argued because of the strain this TTC stress has caused. I hope thigs are calming down and you can start talking again soon xx

Yay Spring.... getting exciting now xx

Maxxi haha ... I am sure the DR drugs are going to reverse all the good of the BCP!!! Will let you know

Hope the scan went well today Wrighty..

Welcome Wallie and Looknomore.... this is a lovely group to join..

Hope everyone else is well....xx

I am off for another acupuncture session today.... LOVE IT... prob cos I get to lie down for half and hour!
x

Sammy - hope you're feeling better.

Isi - please my DH is still trying to come to terms with the fact that his overall sperm count is a little low. His response when he was told was "oh come on does it really matter that much?" Well yes because they'll be tacking on ICSI because of it!!!

Mercy - I hear you. Two of my friends have used the word "exciting" to describe this ivf process. Annoyed me to no end. What's exciting about paying thousands of dollars for something that statistically you have a low chance of success? Annoying!

My DH and I had the most difficult year. I mc'd a year ago this November and between my coping with the loss and dealing with my hormones I was a wreck. We spent the better part of the year fighting. I don't feel like he completely understood what I was going through but then again no one really can unless they've gone through it themselves.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->