IVF/ICSI/FET OCTOBER "4 LEAF CLOVER" CYCLE-Anyone joining me?*** UPDATES ON PAGE 1***

Sammy - hope you're feeling better.

Isi - please my DH is still trying to come to terms with the fact that his overall sperm count is a little low. His response when he was told was "oh come on does it really matter that much?" Well yes because they'll be tacking on ICSI because of it!!!

Mercy - I hear you. Two of my friends have used the word "exciting" to describe this ivf process. Annoyed me to no end. What's exciting about paying thousands of dollars for something that statistically you have a low chance of success? Annoying!

My DH and I had the most difficult year. I mc'd a year ago this November and between my coping with the loss and dealing with my hormones I was a wreck. We spent the better part of the year fighting. I don't feel like he completely understood what I was going through but then again no one really can unless they've gone through it themselves.

Ha ha, I love this post- I totally agree, "whats exciting about paying thousands of dollars for something that has a low chance of success"...well said, some people just dont get it. Sorry about your difficult year hon and my DH thinks the same way- I think its denial about his SA....easier to think its the woman than him...his morphology was 6% and volume boderline and actually in the iuis a bit low....and we will likely need ICSI as well...oh well, men :wacko:

Isi- that is funny about your hubby complaining about the blood work and SA- we have done 5 Iuis and my hubby had to provide a sample on demand each time...he didnt like it but he did it.
excited for you to start your protocol soon.

Dillyc- enjoy the acu today

Looknomore- welcome and best of luck to you, I think its great to take charge and tell the docs what you want.
Sammy- how are you feeling today?

:hugs:

You should see how my DH is making such a huge fuss about having to do his SA done....saying it's an incredibly hard thing to do. He also made such drama when he was having his blood drawn. I was like "Helloooooooo, I'm the one who's going to be jabbing myself with needles for a month".

But we love them still :flower:
Isi, I hear you! I get almost furious when DH acts like getting a sperm specimen is such a burden. REALLY?! You are *masturbating* -- hello! Like you didn't do this all the time when you were a teen, probably in much more awkward places/times. AND you get an orgasm! What do I get? I get uncomfortable/painful things stuck up my hoo-hah -- all the freaking time, not just once in a great while. Gaaahhhh! It make my blood boil. Must. Calm. Down.

Sammy, you in particular have been through so very much -- I can believe that this would be an enormous strain on the both of you. So much emotion & disappointment & physical discomfort. I hope that this is YOUR cycle -- and all your emotional energy can be channeled into nurturing a sticky little bean.

Thanks, maxxi. It's hard, isn't it, when people really don't know what the bleep they're talking about! And I too had a miscarriage this year (March). We will find out if this month's IVF works right about the time that I would've been due, if the embryo had actually developed. Kind of weird timing...

Dilly, looknomore, Tory -- it's nice to see you on the boards.
I'm sure there are loads of people I'm forgetting -- it's getting kinda hard to keep up with everyone!

Waiting for AF -- rather like waiting for Godot -- praying she comes today, now, right freaking NOW!!!

Hey Ladies :flower:

How's everyone doing?

Maxxi - Are you feeling any better? There really is something horrid round at the moment!

Yomo - Goodluck for tomorrow's scan!

MercyMe - Yeay for getting the meds!

Welcome everyone who has joined! I think this is the busiest thread going at the moment! Is everyone like me, and wants to be preggers by Christmas?:haha:

I totally hear what you are all saying about your OH's. Mine heard something completely different to me when we were told he has no normal forms. He seems to think we are going for ICSI because we'd like a baby sooner rather than later. No we are doing this because it's pretty much our only chance. The %'s are simialr to us winning the lottery! We no longer talk about it, it's just accepted that this is what we do now, and we'll carry on until it works or we decide to stop.

I decided this morning to push the clinic and see if they would let me go to blasts, they are going to have a look at them tomorrow morning and let me know whether to come in or if I can wait until Saturday. I would love to get to Saturday, if only to buy myself more time to get rid of this awful cough! I guess I'll let you all know tomorrow what happens...

Oh ans Sammy honey I hope things with your OH are better and you are ok :hugs:

Hey Ladies :flower:

How's everyone doing?

Maxxi - Are you feeling any better? There really is something horrid round at the moment!

Yomo - Goodluck for tomorrow's scan!

MercyMe - Yeay for getting the meds!

Welcome everyone who has joined! I think this is the busiest thread going at the moment! Is everyone like me, and wants to be preggers by Christmas?:haha:

I totally hear what you are all saying about your OH's. Mine heard something completely different to me when we were told he has no normal forms. He seems to think we are going for ICSI because we'd like a baby sooner rather than later. No we are doing this because it's pretty much our only chance. The %'s are simialr to us winning the lottery! We no longer talk about it, it's just accepted that this is what we do now, and we'll carry on until it works or we decide to stop.

I decided this morning to push the clinic and see if they would let me go to blasts, they are going to have a look at them tomorrow morning and let me know whether to come in or if I can wait until Saturday. I would love to get to Saturday, if only to buy myself more time to get rid of this awful cough! I guess I'll let you all know tomorrow what happens...

oh good luck hon :thumbup: let us know how it goes

Oooh, keep us posted -- I want to know what will happen. Good luck!!!!

Mercy - I'm looking at the ivf procedure happening around the week of the Nov 15th which is right around the time I found out last year that I mc'd and had to go into surgery for a D&E. And I remember everyone at that time telling me not to worry because clearly I can get pregnant so this was just bad luck. And here we are one year later looking at ivf!

Springflower - I'm feeling better thanks. Good luck to you and keep us posted!

Hi to everyone new!

Ladies, things are getting worse... Like that's almost impossible really!

I dont think I want to be with him anymore let alone have his kids. As soon as he walked in the whole house erupted into one big argument with DD then going to her room to bed, me trapsing off behind her to the spare room and allan rattling on and on and on and on... I can't take anymore. It's never going to happen for us and even if it did what then? Scans up to 21 weeks again saying "you have a perfect little baby in there" and then BOOM! " you have to terminate!" who would ever think it would happen to you? I thought these things happened only to other people. I would never look forward to a scan again after all the things I read on here, no heart beat, empty sack, gestational problems, miscarriage... It scares me to death. I always thought you were safe after 12 weeks... Wrong! I don't think I could handle anything else going wrong with another pregnancy, it would tip me over the edge. I feel so confused and scared right now.

Sorry I didn't mean to put a dampener on things... I guess I have nobody else to speak to lying here alone, crying. Not many people understand. I really miss my little angel baby :cry:

Hi, ladies. I had my EC yesterday. They got 6 eggs, 5 were mature and 4 fertilized. So, as of now, I have 4 embies.

sammy hun so sorry your feeling so down wish i was there to give you a big hug. you are going to miss your angel hun thats just natural. i miss mine and i got no where near as far as you but you gotta remember she will always be there watching over you and looking after you and she will always be in your heart.

any chance of you and hubby sitting down and having a chat? you really need to tell him how your feeling and how his moods are affecting you.

what ever happens hun im always here for you if you ever want to chat :hug::hug::hug::hug: xx

Megg, hey! Sorry your IUI didn't work but glad to see you are moving forward! EC was not bad at all. The meds knock you right out. I was a little crampy and tired after it but, today, I am just fine. Maybe slightly crampy but now worse than af cramps :)

Oh, Sammy, I am sorry :) This is such an emotionally heart-wrenching process even when you haven't had the loss you have suffered.

Megg, hey! Sorry your IUI didn't work but glad to see you are moving forward! EC was not bad at all. The meds knock you right out. I was a little crampy and tired after it but, today, I am just fine. Maybe slightly crampy but now worse than af cramps :)

Oh good! Thank you! I cramped after the IUI, so I'll assume it would be similar to that!

MySilly - thats great news hun :happydance::happydance::happydance: when are hoping to have your trasfer hun? xx

Sringflower - sorry yove still got a cough. they can be so hard to shift sometimes. i hope they let you go to blast hun. keep us posted. xx

Wallie - :hi: welcome hun good luck with your cycle xx

mercyme - :happydance::happydance::happydance: glad you got your meds. i was so shocked how much was in mine hoe AF show u evry very soon so you can get started xx

yomo - good luck with your scan thursday hun. https://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o189/bethswk/Blinkies/follies.gif xx

looknomore - :hi: and welcame hun good luck with your cycle. im on short protocol. how many days have you been stimming for im on day 5 of stimms. whens your nxt scan? xx

maxx - how are you hun? xx

Tori - how are you hun

Isi - not long now hun and you get started wishing you the best of luck with your cycle hun xx

Dilly - how did the acupuncture go hun? ive never tried it xx

Britt - how are you hun when are you hoping to get a call about your cycle? xx

sorry to everyone ive missed this thread is just so busy now i am thinking of you all xx

AFM - well scan went ok. she took ages to even find my ovaries as i have a tilted uterus but it does mean no full bladder for me on ET :happydance::happydance: i found that soooooo uncomftable just wish id know that before my last 3 transfers. i forgot to ask how many follies i had but they are all under 10mm so cant start my cetrotide yet as they have to be at 10mm. i have another scan booked for friday and i should be ready to start it then.

https://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r104/ovwatch/Misc/thGoodLuck.jpg Ladies at whet ever stage you are at xx

Wrighty, THANKS! My ET date will depend on how my little embies are doing tomorrow. If they are floundering a bit or fewer then we will be doing this on Friday. If all 4 are going strong, they want to try for Sunday. I sooo hope they can make it til Sunday!

have everything crossed that your little embies make it to sunday hun xx

Hi wales- I just finished 5 days of stimming. Todays day 6. My next scan is tomm. Doc is quite hopeful the no. of follies will go upto 10. how many follies do u have? My biggest is 10mm, smallest is 6 mm. I also have to start cetrotide. dunno when though. Is is injection subcutaneous?

My silly girils- all the best with ur embies

Hi Ladies,

Sorry not read the posts as I have had to work through my dinner! So I am being naughty and having a quick look.

Went for my scan all is growing well she seems to think that I shall be in for EC on Monday.

Hope you ladies are all well, I shall catch up later . xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->