IVF/ICSI/FET OCTOBER "4 LEAF CLOVER" CYCLE-Anyone joining me?*** UPDATES ON PAGE 1***

Isi, I hear you! I get almost furious when DH acts like getting a sperm specimen is such a burden. REALLY?! You are *masturbating* -- hello! Like you didn't do this all the time when you were a teen, probably in much more awkward places/times. AND you get an orgasm! What do I get? I get uncomfortable/painful things stuck up my hoo-hah -- all the freaking time, not just once in a great while. Gaaahhhh! It make my blood boil. Must. Calm. Down.

:haha:. You are SOOO correct, Mercyme! So very annoying!!

Praying AF comes for you ASAP!!!

Mysilly - Good luck!!!! I'm sending tons of positive energy your way!!!!!

Wrighty - I'm feeling better. Nothing else exciting going on. AF needs to get here before I can start anything. I just O'd so she should make an appearance within the next two weeks.

Sammy - I am so sorry that you feel so bad. I have been in that spot many times. I've had bad days where I've thought that I just want to run away and leave everything and every bad thing behind, even DH. I am also terrified of what will happen if I do become pg. My first loss was 9 weeks and my second after a couple of weeks but I was devastated with both. I tend to have really bad luck and am always scared that I will go through all this work just to have it not work out later down the line. I hope things settle down a bit for you soon.

Hi lovele ladies.

Oh Sammy....I'm so so sorry you're feeling low now. I pray you and your DH can work it out. I can only imagine how painful it must be to have lost your baby so advaned in the pregnancy. Sending you loads of :hugs: and praying your plans get back on track. :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Wrighty.....good luck with the stimming hun. I'm sure your follies will grow and mature in good time. Good luck babes. When do you hope EC will be?

Good luck MySillyGirls. Will be praying you can have a Sunday ET :thumbup:

Lyndsey....that's great about EC on Monday. Will be praying for you.

Wishing you all the best, looknomore.

Mercyme....praying AF shows up soon for you.

Hello to anyone I missed :hi:

As for me, Just back from the hospital....DH is perfect with a count of about 60 million....great motility too.....so I guess the villian remains me...lol! I also have my drugs now :happydance: , and was given a class about how to administer the shots. Turns out....not half as bad as I thought. I felt close to nothing when I gave myself the shot. Hmmm....thanks to my muffin stomach, I'm sure :haha:. So....we're good and ready to get this party started come Saturday :happydance:

Hi wales- I just finished 5 days of stimming. Todays day 6. My next scan is tomm. Doc is quite hopeful the no. of follies will go upto 10. how many follies do u have? My biggest is 10mm, smallest is 6 mm. I also have to start cetrotide. dunno when though. Is is injection subcutaneous?

My silly girils- all the best with ur embies

woohoo i have a cycle buddy. today is day 6 for me aswell and i have a scan booked tomorrow. i hope to start cetrodide then. yes it is subcutaneous. dnt know how many follies i have got as i forgot to ask :dohh::dohh::dohh: my biggest is 9mm cant wait to see how much they have grown since yesterday xx

Wrighty, THANKS! My ET date will depend on how my little embies are doing tomorrow. If they are floundering a bit or fewer then we will be doing this on Friday. If all 4 are going strong, they want to try for Sunday. I sooo hope they can make it til Sunday!

any news on how your embies are doing hun and when ET will be? xx

Hello ladies how are you?? Isi- glad to hear of the good SA:thumbup: yeah, one less thing to worry about

SO I HAVE SOME NEWS LADIES!!!!!
I got the call to be offered IVF treatment today!
They have us labelled as "Male Factor" as the reason we need it but because my fsh is high (10) they have as on the long protocol or they call it Flare protocol to retrieve lots of eggs. Agghh, we are quite the pair arent we? The nurse said that sometimes the embryologists joke, how exactly do these people find each other? We will find out the day of the sperm analysis whether we need ICSI as well. Apparently i have to take double the meds as you would need in the short protocol and they are going to be doing "egg hatching"...anyone know what that is?

anyway, they start me on BCP on day 5 of my next period (unless I get pregs first..ha ha) and by the time all is said and done, I will likely be doing the transfer on Dec 6th or there abouts, so I just MAY be pregnant for Christmas!! Please put me in your positive thoughts that this works for us. I have to go on the pretense that it will no matter what!!!!
I wish i was in the same time frame as most of you but thats okay we can still support each other and I can learn from you.

:hugs:

britt - thats great news hun :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: xx

springflower - congrats on being the 1st pupo lady on this thread hun :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: hope your getting some rest xx

Hi ladies.... I hope you are all well. I have updated the main page, lots going on!

Wallie & Looknomore - welcome and i wish you every success!!! Looknomore good luck for the scan tomorrow!

Mysillygirls - Congrats on the eggies and 4 fertilised and good luck for EC - do you know yet when it is?

Wrighty - How are you feeling? Are the injections going well? Good luck for the scan Friday!

Yomo - Good luck for EC Monday - not long now!

Mercyme - I really hope AF arrives soon for you.... x

maxxi - How you doing hun?

Icibuttercup - Great news about hubbies sperm count! YAYYY

Britt - How you doing hun?

AFM - well... at the end of my tether i guess but life goes on ay? lol Work is really busy and two days a week i am expected to do two peoples job as they work part time... meanwhile i am expected by OH to work fulltime and then clean the house and do the washing/ironing at the weekend so i have no break at all. I dont look forward to the weekend cos i know i have to spend 6 hours cleaning and then another 3 ironing. I am sick of being treated like a robot...

So we have our first PUPO (Springflower) - how exciting!!!! Huge congrats!!! I am going to be counting down the days! Do we have an OTD Spring? When will you be testing? Sending loads of babydust! xxx

Hello ladies how are you?? Isi- glad to hear of the good SA:thumbup: yeah, one less thing to worry about

SO I HAVE SOME NEWS LADIES!!!!!
I got the call to be offered IVF treatment today!
They have us labelled as "Male Factor" as the reason we need it but because my fsh is high (10) they have as on the long protocol or they call it Flare protocol to retrieve lots of eggs. Agghh, we are quite the pair arent we? The nurse said that sometimes the embryologists joke, how exactly do these people find each other? We will find out the day of the sperm analysis whether we need ICSI as well. Apparently i have to take double the meds as you would need in the short protocol and they are going to be doing "egg hatching"...anyone know what that is?

anyway, they start me on BCP on day 5 of my next period (unless I get pregs first..ha ha) and by the time all is said and done, I will likely be doing the transfer on Dec 6th or there abouts, so I just MAY be pregnant for Christmas!! Please put me in your positive thoughts that this works for us. I have to go on the pretense that it will no matter what!!!!
I wish i was in the same time frame as most of you but thats okay we can still support each other and I can learn from you.

:hugs:[/QUO
Fab news britt - thats a right breakthrough!!!!! :happydance:

Hi ladies.... I hope you are all well. I have updated the main page, lots going on!

Wallie & Looknomore - welcome and i wish you every success!!! Looknomore good luck for the scan tomorrow!

Mysillygirls - Congrats on the eggies and 4 fertilised and good luck for EC - do you know yet when it is?

Wrighty - How are you feeling? Are the injections going well? Good luck for the scan Friday!

Yomo - Good luck for EC Monday - not long now!

Mercyme - I really hope AF arrives soon for you.... x

maxxi - How you doing hun?

Icibuttercup - Great news about hubbies sperm count! YAYYY

Britt - How you doing hun?

AFM - well... at the end of my tether i guess but life goes on ay? lol Work is really busy and two days a week i am expected to do two peoples job as they work part time... meanwhile i am expected by OH to work fulltime and then clean the house and do the washing/ironing at the weekend so i have no break at all. I dont look forward to the weekend cos i know i have to spend 6 hours cleaning and then another 3 ironing. I am sick of being treated like a robot...

So we have our first PUPO (Springflower) - how exciting!!!! Huge congrats!!! I am going to be counting down the days! Do we have an OTD Spring? When will you be testing? Sending loads of babydust! xxx

hi hun

im ok hun. injections going well was late by 3 hours last nite though as i fell asleep when i got bk from the hospital and hubby let me sleep even though i told him not too but done it as soon as i remember. i hope it dont make much different but i will mention it to the hospital tomorrow.

maybe you should start making time for yourself hun. maybe treat yourself to a weekly massage or something you like to do. i know how you feel about being expected to do everything my hubby used to be like that. im so glad he now likes to help, well after me telling him about 5 millions times that he cant expect me to do it all. hope its all sorted out soon hun :hug::hug::hug: xx

eeek, this thread is moving fast!!!

Have only skim-read ladies :blush: my bad, will defo spend time at the weekend reading in more detail - in a rush tonight, and am out all day and all night tomorrow...

welcome to the new ladies, oodles of congrats to the egg collectors, fertilisers, and PUPO's!!! and much love to the oldies ;)

are we oozing hormones yet ladies?? - i frikkin am......how i've not punched anyone in the mush yet i'll never know - i think secretly that the hormones are really tablets that suppress you're sense of humour button....and i've ballooned too, nothing fits, my face is all puffy and to top it off, my broken toe is so sodding painful. Will all be worth it, i'm sure. (It had bloody better be anyhow....)

apologies for reading, running and brief posting, but will be back lovelies x x x

hang in there gals, this is our time :) x x x x

Hey ladies- wanted to check with u. I have been put on Progynova (oestrogen tablets) and baby asprin and Antibiotics:cry:. Is anyone else also taking these? I feel so tired and sick most of the time with all the injections and the pills. Have a headache almost all the time. Is anyone else also facing some side effects?

Hello Ladies

Yes I'm offically PUPO!!!:happydance::happydance:

I had 1 10 cell grade 2 and 1 8 cell grade 1+ put back in. They wouldn't let go to blast as the other two were starting to fade. We haven't bothered with freezing either, it didn't seem worth it.

So my offical testing date is 14 October!! God I'm so scared! Last time my usual AF spotting started one week into the 2ww, so I knew I was out pretty quickly. This time I'm on a higher progestrone so hopefully that won't happen.

I see lots has happened today...hope I dont miss anyone out!

MrsF - Sorry to hear you ballooned, I had that on my last cycle, it's the weirdest feeling isnt it?

Sammy - Lovely I'm worried about you. Big hugs:hugs: I hope things sort themsleves out quickly and you guys are back on track

Wrighty - Good luck for the scan on Friday!!

Yomo - Wowee EC on Monday, that's great news!! I'm excited for you!

Britt - How cool, you have a date! Bet you're getting excited now!

MercyMe - Hope AF appears soon! It's so annoying when you want her to turn up, she always drags her heels!

MySillyGirls - You and I are snap, arent we! Goodluck for ET tomorrow!

Isibuttercup - Great news about OH's swimmers!

Looknomore - Good luck for your scan!

Maxxi - Hope you're going ok and the cold is nearing the end!

Reammy hope I haven't missed anyone out.....

Lots of love to you all:kiss:

Hey ladies- wanted to check with u. I have been put on Progynova (oestrogen tablets) and baby asprin and Antibiotics:cry:. Is anyone else also taking these? I feel so tired and sick most of the time with all the injections and the pills. Have a headache almost all the time. Is anyone else also facing some side effects?

Looknomore - Are you drinking enough water? I had this my last cycle and the nurse told me I wasn't drinking nearly enough. Really try to up your fluids I promise you'll feel better. You know you are allowed paracetmol as well.

Hey Springflower- I just do very badly with Antibiotics. hate them. But because I had a PID which was discovered during the Lap doc doesnt want to take chances with any infections in the pelvic region so I have to take them for 10 days. Am starting some probiotics from today.

Hey Springflower- I just do very badly with Antibiotics. hate them. But because I had a PID which was discovered during the Lap doc doesnt want to take chances with any infections in the pelvic region so I have to take them for 10 days. Am starting some probiotics from today.

Ohhh I do too! You should ask for "3rd generation" antibiotics, they are expensive which is why they arent given out freely but they are really good for people like you and me who struggle with them. I'm allergic to pencellin and have bad reactions to others. 3rd generation ones are great, I never get any side effects.

I'm so sorry you are feeling so rough. IVF is hard enough without added complications!!

Congrats Springflower!!!! I wish the 14th was here already! Silly question but what does PUPO stand for? My cold is better thanks.

Mrs F - Oh nooooo!!! That's terrible. Bet I'll puff up too :growlmad:

Britt - Congrats! You won't be too far behind me. I'm pretty late myself.

Sammy - I'm glad you're feeling better. Here's an idea - I don't clean or cook or do laundry (I work though!) My DH likes to make sarcastic jokes from time to time but I never once feel bad (he knew what he was getting in to!). One day I had the urge to make an egg white and since I'm not a morning person and am barely getting out of the house in the morning with all the things I need, I got overwhelmed and left the house and the stove on. I had a party to go to that night so DH got home and saw that the stove was on and got super mad. After he was finished yelling he told me that I really need to stay out of the kitchen! No problem!!!!! Won't go in there again!

Glad you are starting to feel better!

PUPO means pregnant until proven otherwise!

Congrats Springflower!!!! I wish the 14th was here already! Silly question but what does PUPO stand for? My cold is better thanks.

Mrs F - Oh nooooo!!! That's terrible. Bet I'll puff up too :growlmad:

Britt - Congrats! You won't be too far behind me. I'm pretty late myself.

Sammy - I'm glad you're feeling better. Here's an idea - I don't clean or cook or do laundry (I work though!) My DH likes to make sarcastic jokes from time to time but I never once feel bad (he knew what he was getting in to!). One day I had the urge to make an egg white and since I'm not a morning person and am barely getting out of the house in the morning with all the things I need, I got overwhelmed and left the house and the stove on. I had a party to go to that night so DH got home and saw that the stove was on and got super mad. After he was finished yelling he told me that I really need to stay out of the kitchen! No problem!!!!! Won't go in there again!

Lmao... this made me laugh! Thats obviously the way forward!!!! Im starting to not feel guilty either. He asked me to iron a shirt last night and i told him to iron his own its not rocket science! He CAN do it... it just takes him ages and he doesnt want to. WELL neither do i... and the more practise he gets the quicker he will be at it! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->