IVF/ICSI/FET OCTOBER "4 LEAF CLOVER" CYCLE-Anyone joining me?*** UPDATES ON PAGE 1***

:hi: ladies x x x x

good luck maz for this cycle hun, we got everything crossed for you here too x x x x

Redfraggle - yay!!!!! Go girl!!! We've been trying for the same amount of time! hope this ones for you gal x x x

wrighty - sounds like things are moving fast for you hun!!!!

Sammy - if my luck's out this month, we'll be havin our FET's at roughly the same time hun.

Even though i'm getting some strong pg symptoms, DH & I attended our FS consultation today to be on the safe side. No meds for us during FET cycle, just oestrogen from CD2 to get the womb lining nice and healthy and then it'll be decided when to transfer the blasto once monitored.

lots of love ladies,
TTFN X X X X :hugs:

Hi mrs F!!!

What stage are you at now? Did you have IVF? When are you testing?

Sending you lots of babydust!!!! Xxx

i had ICSI last oct / nov hun. We had one blasto put back in during the fresh cycle which didn't attach, and we are left with 2 blastos on ice. one of those wee bubbas is being put back in in oct if AF shows itself in next couple of days (possible natural pg)

x x x

i had ICSI last oct / nov hun. We had one blasto put back in during the fresh cycle which didn't attach, and we are left with 2 blastos on ice. one of those wee bubbas is being put back in in oct if AF shows itself in next couple of days (possible natural pg)

x x x

Good luck with the natural TTC... This us what I am doing this month and next but I don't know if I have ovulated early and missed it! I normally get a really dark thick line on an OPK on cd12 and cd13 but today I'm on cd14 and the line is almost non existent! I don't know what is happening now :( I will test later as this was with fmu and it's better to test with normal urine.

looks like it's full steam ahead with the FET - negative test today. just gotta wait for AF to work out rough dates.

x x x x

Just stopping in with big :hugs: for all.

xx

How lovely... You have never forgotten about us! So many leave and we never hear from them again but you are always there!

Lily looks gorg!!! Bless her, how is she on the bottle now? Better I hope... Xxx

Bless you huni, how could I forget you lovelies?!? Just hoping and praying (and stalking!) for you all.

We're good thanks, still not really in a strict routine but we'll get there (hopefully!) Yeah, BF just wasn't for me, much better on formula.

xx

MrsG - awwww thanks!!! BF never worked for me either. I didn't produce enough milk and it made me as sore as hell. DD lost weight and nearly ended up in hospital and I was stressed. As soon as I put her on the bottle she gained weight, slept through the night and was a very happy baby indeed! I don't think I will bother again... Maybe try it but to be honest it scares me now. It works for some and not others but I think you made the right decision xxx

looks like it's full steam ahead with the FET - negative test today. just gotta wait for AF to work out rough dates.

x x x x

Sorry about the BFN. Lots of luck with the FET

Hey lovely ladies.... just popping in to say helloo....

I am also on last try to TTC au natural this cycle and OH is out... He is in a band and has studio practice tonight hhmmmm ... hope I don't have to stay up too late....might just give him a 5 min time slot....:rofl:.... I saw a nice juicy follicle on the scan the doc did on Monday... should be about ripe now!

Just got an inkling that it will be full steam ahead for me when AF starts and like Red I'm on the pill for 27days.... eekkkk ...

Looking forward to the BH weekend...anyone got any nice plans???
x

Dilly - hi Hun and good luck with the 5 min slot.. I plan on giving oh one of these tonight! Lol

MrsF - sorry about the bfn Hun I'm expecting my next two cycles of natural being the same but hey ho I'm used to bfn now! Lol

Xxx

Really not sure what's happening with ovulation this month... I have never not had a positive opk. I think... Not sure... But I might have ovulated on cd10 or cd11. I always get ovulation pain and I did round about this time but just discarded it as too early. The tests are bringing up a line but not dark enough for me to be able to even think it's ovulation. Hmmm may have missed the boat this month! We BD'd tonight anyway but I think it was all in vain. Strange though as the lines are staying the same not getting darker or lighter... But weird! Oh well probably due to back to back fertility treatment since I can last remember! Xxx

Hi ladies... How are you all?

Well today my OPK is definitely getting darker... Ovulation is going to take place although later than normal. I hope AF is late as well as she is due 4 days before we leave Cyprus and I don't want her while I'm on holiday. In fact you silly cow don't come back at all!!! Lol.

We are applying to a new hospital in Belgium today.. Our insurance company have sent us a form to complete to do this so I really hope we will be accepted to have treatment there. It's a special IVF clinic not a normal hospital and they have 25 years experience just in IVF. I checked another forum and it appears their success rates are really good. Hopefully we will get to find out!!!

Meanwhile two months of TTC the old fashioned way (lol) xxx

Hey Sammy....

Glad you didn't miss the boat and ovulation is still occuring!

We got our 5 min slot at 11.50 pm last night... boy I was tired!!

New Hosp sounds good... much better to have so much experience... how does it work for you does your insurance cover all costs or just some??? Hope you don't have to wait too long x

Hey Sammy....

Glad you didn't miss the boat and ovulation is still occuring!

We got our 5 min slot at 11.50 pm last night... boy I was tired!!

New Hosp sounds good... much better to have so much experience... how does it work for you does your insurance cover all costs or just some??? Hope you don't have to wait too long x

Thanks hun... its really weird though as im on CD15 and its about half way ther (the line) i really was expecting a negative test today! Maybe because I was 4 days late due to the IVF last month that its affected things!

I did the 5 min slot as well but it was more like 15.... i wish it had been more like 5 though! :haha:

Here in Holland they pay for 3 free IVF's, as many FET's as you have frosties for (in my case I have only ever had 3, one collapsed on thawing, one was transfered and failed and the other is still on ice! Then you get 6 IUI's (have taken one already BFN)

So we have one IVF left, 5 IUI's and an FET from the last cycle.... The hospital is the best in Belgium but it depends if they will let us go there... they should and I will fight them over it if i have to but nothing is carved in stone yet. We still have to submit the form as we never got to do it last night so i suppose we will find out while we are holiday... :hugs:

Hey Sammy....yes I am sure it is all slightly delayed due to AF being late...that makes sense....

Well FX you might have caught the eggie!!

Wow they do support fertility treatments for you, that is great, just hope you get to go to the hospital in Belgium

OOOhh enjoy Cyprus ... not long now xx

Hey Sammy....yes I am sure it is all slightly delayed due to AF being late...that makes sense....

Well FX you might have caught the eggie!!

Wow they do support fertility treatments for you, that is great, just hope you get to go to the hospital in Belgium

OOOhh enjoy Cyprus ... not long now xx

Morning Dilly!!!!

It sure looks like it... the OPK is really dark today...

CD16 002.jpg

I really thought I had missed it.... We BD'd this morning and may tomorrow morning just in case and then that will be it for this month!!! :haha:

Two days until we fly now.... I cant wait so im washing an ironing like a mad woman! lol.

Later I have to get the epilator out and then i am going to attempt to wax my foof (always a pleasurable experience NOT) :haha:

Later I have to get the epilator out and then i am going to attempt to wax my foof (always a pleasurable experience NOT) :haha:[/QUOTE]

lol....:rofl: you crack me up Sammy

well I am either 12dpo or 14dpo (cant tell with my silly temps) and I have some wicked cramps and a negative IC, so the witch is on her way...agghhh
I was really hoping by some stroke of luck we would conceive naturally and skip the whole IVF thing. It looks like 1 more cycle until possible IVF in Oct.

how are you lovely ladies?
:hugs:

Later I have to get the epilator out and then i am going to attempt to wax my foof (always a pleasurable experience NOT) :haha:

lol....:rofl: you crack me up Sammy

well I am either 12dpo or 14dpo (cant tell with my silly temps) and I have some wicked cramps and a negative IC, so the witch is on her way...agghhh
I was really hoping by some stroke of luck we would conceive naturally and skip the whole IVF thing. It looks like 1 more cycle until possible IVF in Oct.

how are you lovely ladies?
:hugs:[/QUOTE]

Wishing now i NEVER waxed my foof.... OMG the pain! I had to leave it half done in case i passed out with the pain so now its got bald patches!

Hmmm seems a few of us are TTC naturally... It IS possible because i have seen girls on here where their OH has had sperm problems and they have fell naturally. My colleagues friend had 3 IVF... all failed and then she was gearing up for the 4th and fell pregnant naturally!

We still havent completed that form for the hospital but OH got another job today as Regional Sales Manager so i cant complain... he has had a busy day!

Sorry to hear about the BFN :growlmad: I am expecting a couple of these as well but hopefully i will be wrong! Well i guess its a case of never stop believing eh? :hugs::hugs::hugs:

hello ladies

hope everyone is well

sammy - congrats to OH on the new job. hope you have a lovely holiday hun xx

Mrsf - wishing you the best of luck with you FET hun xx

Dillly - my plans are for a nice relaxing weekend. do you have anything nice planned? xx

soz not been on for a few days but had trouble with my internet. well AF arrived on thursday dead on time what a shock i had but glad in a way aswell. have a drugs appointment booked for 14th september. they dont even know what protocol im on yet i wont know until i get my drugs delivered which has annoyed me would of liked to have know alot sooner. if im on the short protocol i will start end september if im on long i will start 17th september so on both i will have egg collection around middle of october. cant wait to find out when i get my drugs. they now deliver them to your door so just waiting for a phone call off the company telling me when i will get them.

well went to chester zoo today with OH, a friend and her 2 children. had a brilliant day. found a coin press thing by the gift shop and it had a my lucky penny with a four leaf clover on so had to get one will keep it on me from now on

:dust::hug: xxx

Hey girls,
well the witch got me this morning- so our first natural cycle in quite awhile before IVF is a bust, oh well :shrug: We may do an unmedicated IUI next cycle and than IVF in Oct.

how are the rest of you lovely ladies??

I plan on drinking a whole bunch of wine tonight at our friends place :thumbup:

:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back