IVF/ICSI/FET OCTOBER "4 LEAF CLOVER" CYCLE-Anyone joining me?*** UPDATES ON PAGE 1***

Doodar, I am sorry for your loss :(

Wait! Where did I miss this?!?! :( I just looked back for a post... Will search harder!

EDIT: OMG! You meant her nana! :dohh: I had a heart attack for a second! Though I'm also sorry for that loss... That was NOT what came to mind, and I had a small freak out! Crisis averted!

4th time I've lost this post... Dammit! :hissy: Let's try again!

Update!

Started Lupron & steroid today. Stop BCP after Sunday. Baseline E2 on Oct 28. Stimming starts on Nov 2!

Hi

Loads of movement on here!

I have just got back from hols had to do my first down reg injection in a spanish petol station. On day 4 now here come the hot sweats.

Good luck everyone x

Everyone's moving so quickly! Glad to hear from you again Dilly!

Megg - are you still feeling sick?

I'm still not able to eat full meals :nope: Oh well. Other than that I've got nothing else exciting to report. I found someone (a nurse who's my friend's sister) to do my progesterone shots when the time comes. I'm thinking it's better than my husband doing them. The stimming injections I should be able to handle on my own.

Hi, girls! You know, I didn't think the progesterone injections were bad at all. I didn't think they felt any different than the Repronex IM injection.

Everyone's moving so quickly! Glad to hear from you again Dilly!

Megg - are you still feeling sick?

I'm still not able to eat full meals :nope: Oh well. Other than that I've got nothing else exciting to report. I found someone (a nurse who's my friend's sister) to do my progesterone shots when the time comes. I'm thinking it's better than my husband doing them. The stimming injections I should be able to handle on my own.

I've been a little better, but I do feel a little ill again tonight after the Lupron... Not sure if its related or not!

You'll totally be able to do the stimming injections yourself! :hugs:

Hi, girls! You know, I didn't think the progesterone injections were bad at all. I didn't think they felt any different than the Repronex IM injection.

That's encouraging!

Good to know! I haven't done Repronex before though... What's Repronex?

Hiya, Megg! Repronex is one of the injectables the doc asks me to do along with gonal f. Gonal F injection is in the belly but the repronex is intramuscular so I do it in my upper booty area :) LOL

Hi ladies :hi:

Hope everyone is doing great :thumbup:

Just a quick update from me. I started my stimm injections last night. Even though it wasn't fun having to do 2 shots (the stimm and a lower dose of DR), I'm glad to have that out of the way. Weird thing though.....I actually lost some weight during DR :wacko:. I had read I'd gain sooo much weight, but here I am a couple pounds lighter. Or is it the stimms that cause the weight gain :shrug:

Anyways, wishing all our PUPO ladies the very best of luck....and sending loads of :hugs: to those undergoing EC/ET soon.

Hugs also to the Mommies in the house.....Yomo, Britt and Doodar :hugs:

Hey Everyone- This thread is now officially buzzing with too much activity to keep track. I have been following everyone but just keeping a bit low profile after all the excitement of EC/ET has died down.

BTW- ISI- I have not put on any weight in this IVF. I was expecting to be a bit bloated but my got into my jeans today with no problem whatsoever.

Maxxi- Progesterone injections are not that bad. I have to take one today again. Good thing is you dont have to take them everyday.

Sammy- When is the FET? All the best. Keep us posted

AFM- My cramps have now completely vanished. Had very bad cramping till day before and then it started getting better and today I feel normal. Have a constant headache though and am feeling very thirsty all the time which also translates to constant trips to the loo. But I know that is the side effect of the immunosuppresant so am trying not to read anything into it. Honestly- am feeling like its not worked as I dont feel anything now- no boob ache nothing. Trying to brace myself though OTD is not till the month end. Sometimes I wish that I wud never have to test and I cud liveon in this bubble that i might get pregnant this time. Its all so unfair

Hi to Leanne... FX for you this cycle

Isi, I too have lost weight, 3kg... can't believe it cos still eating same old stuff, although OH and i both gave up alcohol... don't think i drank that much tho!!

OOOh do not like the sound of some of those injections that you all have to give impressed you can do IM inj my silly girls.... SC enough for me!

Hope DR going ok Tory..

Look no more... really hope its your turn... I guess there is no right or wrong way to feel... FX x

I feel a bit queasy today not sure if reaction to FSH inj or fact that I ate at least 2 handfuls of Quality street last night???

Hey ladies :flower:

I'm PUPO :happydance: with 2 x 8 cell embies :happydance:

Only had 1 embie left that was good enough to freeze - quite socked as we got 18 eggies, 10 embies but we let them go to day 3 and some were not good enough to freeze - just goes to show quality not quantity. Anyway DH has forced me to lay in bed all day - got lots of dvd's and mags, gonna enjoy the rest :sleep:

Isi - I lost 2.5 pounds whilst down regging - used it as an excuse to eat a tub of Ben and Jerrys this week - yummy :icecream:

Hope everyone is well and sending lots of :dust: to us all x

How are my lovely ladies doing?

MSG nice to hear from you hun. Good luck for your next cycle hun. I'll keep everything crossed for you.

Isi I didn't put any weight on at all. I just stayed the same. I guess it affects everyone different. Well done though hun. Keep up the good work :thumbup:

Britt congratulations hun. Natural BFP wow, you must be over the moon.

Miss Monty Congrats on being pupo hun. Take it easy.

Hello to everyone else.

Nothing to report here. I went back to work yesterday. I just told everyone outright and put a stop to the gossips. My boss said to me everyone has been questioning how you got pregnant, when you got pregnant, how many weeks you are and how you could possibly be 5 weeks when you have been off work for 4. I just thought you know what. I'll f***ing tell you all then shall I. So I did. I said there stick that in your pipe and smoke it. What you gonna gossip about now. Move on!!!!! It seriously drives me mad.

I also have another dilema. My scan date falls on the same day as the funeral and I don't know what to do. Should I still go for the scan which is in the morning (the funeral isn't until the afternoon) or do I postpone it. The thing is I won't be able to go until the following week, which will then be taking me to nearly a week after the original scan date. Do you think its insensitive of me to go.

Hi to Leanne... FX for you this cycle

Isi, I too have lost weight, 3kg... can't believe it cos still eating same old stuff, although OH and i both gave up alcohol... don't think i drank that much tho!!

OOOh do not like the sound of some of those injections that you all have to give impressed you can do IM inj my silly girls.... SC enough for me!

Hope DR going ok Tory..

Look no more... really hope its your turn... I guess there is no right or wrong way to feel... FX x

I feel a bit queasy today not sure if reaction to FSH inj or fact that I ate at least 2 handfuls of Quality street last night???

You put that 3KG back on last night eating all those chocs :haha::haha: xxx

Hey ladies :flower:

I'm PUPO :happydance: with 2 x 8 cell embies :happydance:

Only had 1 embie left that was good enough to freeze - quite socked as we got 18 eggies, 10 embies but we let them go to day 3 and some were not good enough to freeze - just goes to show quality not quantity. Anyway DH has forced me to lay in bed all day - got lots of dvd's and mags, gonna enjoy the rest :sleep:

Isi - I lost 2.5 pounds whilst down regging - used it as an excuse to eat a tub of Ben and Jerrys this week - yummy :icecream:

Hope everyone is well and sending lots of :dust: to us all x

Congrats on being PUPO hun xxx

How are my lovely ladies doing?

MSG nice to hear from you hun. Good luck for your next cycle hun. I'll keep everything crossed for you.

Isi I didn't put any weight on at all. I just stayed the same. I guess it affects everyone different. Well done though hun. Keep up the good work :thumbup:

Britt congratulations hun. Natural BFP wow, you must be over the moon.

Miss Monty Congrats on being pupo hun. Take it easy.

Hello to everyone else.

Nothing to report here. I went back to work yesterday. I just told everyone outright and put a stop to the gossips. My boss said to me everyone has been questioning how you got pregnant, when you got pregnant, how many weeks you are and how you could possibly be 5 weeks when you have been off work for 4. I just thought you know what. I'll f***ing tell you all then shall I. So I did. I said there stick that in your pipe and smoke it. What you gonna gossip about now. Move on!!!!! It seriously drives me mad.

I also have another dilema. My scan date falls on the same day as the funeral and I don't know what to do. Should I still go for the scan which is in the morning (the funeral isn't until the afternoon) or do I postpone it. The thing is I won't be able to go until the following week, which will then be taking me to nearly a week after the original scan date. Do you think its insensitive of me to go.

Good on ya babes!!! you show em, Are you telling everyone then before your 12 week scan? I feel like shouting it from the roof tops! I think the longer you have waited for it the more you want to spread the news! I wasn't go to say anything to anyone but I have found myself telling more and more people because I feel like I am going to burst if I don't.

Did anyone say anything to you after you had told them the truth? As for your dilema it's hard as if you go it may cheer you up a little in the morning, and bring something positive to the day. But if you don't go then like you say it will be another week, maybe it's just what you need to bring you out of this dark time xxxxx

Hey Everyone- This thread is now officially buzzing with too much activity to keep track. I have been following everyone but just keeping a bit low profile after all the excitement of EC/ET has died down.

BTW- ISI- I have not put on any weight in this IVF. I was expecting to be a bit bloated but my got into my jeans today with no problem whatsoever.

Maxxi- Progesterone injections are not that bad. I have to take one today again. Good thing is you dont have to take them everyday.

Sammy- When is the FET? All the best. Keep us posted

AFM- My cramps have now completely vanished. Had very bad cramping till day before and then it started getting better and today I feel normal. Have a constant headache though and am feeling very thirsty all the time which also translates to constant trips to the loo. But I know that is the side effect of the immunosuppresant so am trying not to read anything into it. Honestly- am feeling like its not worked as I dont feel anything now- no boob ache nothing. Trying to brace myself though OTD is not till the month end. Sometimes I wish that I wud never have to test and I cud liveon in this bubble that i might get pregnant this time. Its all so unfair

Girls I am on a business trip right now and my internet keeps kicking me off but wanted to say hello and I cant wait to read more updates later.
Looknomore- I still have absolutely no symtoms and my boobs are not even sore one tiny bit...and I mean nothing.
The only thing I have is fatigue, a bit of thirst and chap lips lol...
I took another HPT this morning, i am 14dpo to make sure because I really dont feel any different.
you are DEFINITELY still in, I said the same thing 4 days before my positive test, no way I'm not pregnant and onto IVF next cycle.

good luck and baby dust to all you ladies :dust:
:hugs:

Yay for PUPO, MissMonty! :hugs:

Vickie - I def don't think its insensitive to go. I obviously didn't know your nana, but I can't imagine that she would have wanted you to skip something so important. Its not like you're picking the scan over her funeral... You can (and, I think, should) do both!

I said there stick that in your pipe and smoke it. What you gonna gossip about now. Move on!!!!! It seriously drives me mad.

Hi Doodar,

Just stalking (as usual) from the November thread. Love it that you told your work colleagues to stick it!! ha ha.

Sorry to hear things are bittersweet for you at the moment with losing your Nana. I think fate plays it's hand carefully and your scan is well timed.

Again, I didn't know her, but I'm sure your Nana would want you to have your scan. It will bring a little ray of sunshine to the day & perhaps the timing is her way of letting you know everything will be ok & she's still with you.

Best wishes & thoughts to you & your family. :hugs:
x

Congrats missmonty!

looknomore - may be a bfp for you soon!

Doodar - good luck with the scan.

Sammy - don't you have something going on tomorrow?

It's way too busy on this thread to keep up! I think I'm one of the last people to go here. Britt was and then she had to go get her bfp :flower:
I've got nothing exciting to report. My medications should get delivered to me sometime next week. I have to go for blood work but I'm procrastinating. I've really got nothing going on!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->