IVF/ICSI/FET OCTOBER "4 LEAF CLOVER" CYCLE-Anyone joining me?*** UPDATES ON PAGE 1***

help please!!!!
had my iui on monday 11th oct been told not to test for 18 days 29th oct. i have really bad cramping just like af , back pain ,bloating etc all caiused by progerterone but now i feel really sick soooooooooo how soon can i really test its driving me insane?? one minute i think i am defo not pg the next i am lookin at baby stuff torturing myself i need to know !!!!!!!!!!!!

What med was used for your trigger? What was the dose? I'll figure it out for you! :thumbup:

Sammy, thank you for adding me to the first page. I've got everything crossed for a textbook thawing for your embie!!

Leanne, we are working on exactly the same dates. Don't worry about EC at all. I felt only a bit of pressure during the actual procedure, but was mostly completely unaware of anything thanks to the sedative. The nursing team are so fantastic too, just try to relax (easier said than done!!)

Congrats Miss Monty for being PUPO!!! And for having a frostie as well!!

Glitterqueen, sounding like some fabulous symptoms - FX for you :hugs:

AFM - I have got EC tomorrow at 11am. But how ironic this morning to get a phone call to say we have finally (almost 2 years on) reached the top of the waiting list for our one and only NHS attempt only hours after the cheque at the private clinic cleared!!! Not that we would've stopped/changed clinics this cycle anyway but thought that was quite funny :dohh:

Hello to everyone else too xxx

:cry:

having a really hard time. feel like i'm having breakdown, i just can't stop crying. :cry:

bfn. they put my test date for sunday as that's the 12dpt, and the last possible chance of a positive. so that makes today 9dpt and there should be enough hcg to detect by now :cry:

i feel like my whole world has collapsed. i still have to take the shitty meds to be on the safe side and they are just making it worse as they're serving no purpose at all. the progesterone is really not helping the depression. and because i'm on the prog i won't start bleeding.

i don't know which way to turn or how to deal with this.

so sorry ladies, this should be a happy thread but i have no one else to speak to right now

having a really hard time. feel like i'm having breakdown, i just can't stop crying. :cry:

bfn. they put my test date for sunday as that's the 12dpt, and the last possible chance of a positive. so that makes today 9dpt and there should be enough hcg to detect by now :cry:

i feel like my whole world has collapsed. i still have to take the shitty meds to be on the safe side and they are just making it worse as they're serving no purpose at all. the progesterone is really not helping the depression. and because i'm on the prog i won't start bleeding.

so sorry ladies, this should be a happy thread but i have no one else to speak to right now

I know that you probably don't want to hear a lot of "keep a pma!" statements but when I went to my ivf orientation they drilled into our head that we should not test early. People can have a bfn at 9 dpo and test positive at 12 dpo (or dpt in our cases). I know you don't want a bfn and these hormones make everything seem so much worse but if that's the case you'll be ok and get ready for your next move. 9 days may be too early!

thanks maxxi for your kind words hun x x x i started off so positive, and was so excited, but the hormones are really taking their toll on me mentally this time. i've had to stop "looking forward" as it's so hard, i'm even finding it hard doing my everyday stuff. i think the progesterone has plunged me in to terrible depression. hopefully it'll lift when i stop them x

help please!!!!
had my iui on monday 11th oct been told not to test for 18 days 29th oct. i have really bad cramping just like af , back pain ,bloating etc all caiused by progerterone but now i feel really sick soooooooooo how soon can i really test its driving me insane?? one minute i think i am defo not pg the next i am lookin at baby stuff torturing myself i need to know !!!!!!!!!!!!

ahh, how many dpo are you? good luck in the 2ww :dust:

MrsF dont ever apologize for telling us how you feel. My heart goes out to you, I hope its just a shy bfp. Can you remind me how many embies they put in and were they 3 day?
I heard progesterone is nasty stuff, I feel for you hon.
sending you big :hugs:
we are all here for you, please vent and let us know.

Hey ladies :flower:

I'm PUPO :happydance: with 2 x 8 cell embies :happydance:

Only had 1 embie left that was good enough to freeze - quite socked as we got 18 eggies, 10 embies but we let them go to day 3 and some were not good enough to freeze - just goes to show quality not quantity. Anyway DH has forced me to lay in bed all day - got lots of dvd's and mags, gonna enjoy the rest :sleep:

Isi - I lost 2.5 pounds whilst down regging - used it as an excuse to eat a tub of Ben and Jerrys this week - yummy :icecream:

Hope everyone is well and sending lots of :dust: to us all x

Congrats on being PUPO!! :happydance:

How are my lovely ladies doing?

MSG nice to hear from you hun. Good luck for your next cycle hun. I'll keep everything crossed for you.

Isi I didn't put any weight on at all. I just stayed the same. I guess it affects everyone different. Well done though hun. Keep up the good work :thumbup:

Britt congratulations hun. Natural BFP wow, you must be over the moon.

Miss Monty Congrats on being pupo hun. Take it easy.

Hello to everyone else.

Nothing to report here. I went back to work yesterday. I just told everyone outright and put a stop to the gossips. My boss said to me everyone has been questioning how you got pregnant, when you got pregnant, how many weeks you are and how you could possibly be 5 weeks when you have been off work for 4. I just thought you know what. I'll f***ing tell you all then shall I. So I did. I said there stick that in your pipe and smoke it. What you gonna gossip about now. Move on!!!!! It seriously drives me mad.

I also have another dilema. My scan date falls on the same day as the funeral and I don't know what to do. Should I still go for the scan which is in the morning (the funeral isn't until the afternoon) or do I postpone it. The thing is I won't be able to go until the following week, which will then be taking me to nearly a week after the original scan date. Do you think its insensitive of me to go.
yes I am over the moon thanks, still in shock actually
Okay I am not sure where you are living but over in North America it is completely illegal and unethical for an employer to ask if someone is pregnant or if they even have an illness. OMG he would get sued over here for doing that. That was nice of you to tell them but it truly was NONE of their business, gosh that makes me mad. I am not telling my boss until 4 months I think.
If you want my 2 cents, I think it would be nice to go for the scan in the am if you can and the funeral in the evening. Its not selfish, you are bringing a life into the world and she would have wanted that. Its very sad you have to do both on the same day but you can celebrate your aunt's life and a new life being started

Congrats missmonty!

.. :hugs:
looknomore - may be a bfp for you soon!

Doodar - good luck with the scan.

Sammy - don't you have something going on tomorrow?

It's way too busy on this thread to keep up! I think I'm one of the last people to go here. Britt was and then she had to go get her bfp :flower:
I've got nothing exciting to report. My medications should get delivered to me sometime next week. I have to go for blood work but I'm procrastinating. I've really got nothing going on!

I know we were around the same time, but there is lots of new girls starting :hugs:
good luck to you hon

hello to everyone else

thanks britt x x x it was a day 6 blasto, just the one. This is what makes me believe the negative even more cos i'm technically 15dpo :cry:

i just wish i could find my motivation to do something. For the past few days i've just sat on the sofa for hours just sobbing. not healthy. x x

thanks britt x x x it was a day 6 blasto, just the one. This is what makes me believe the negative even more cos i'm technically 15dpo :cry:

i just wish i could find my motivation to do something. For the past few days i've just sat on the sofa for hours just sobbing. not healthy. x x

I feel for you. These hormones are a killer and I'm not even on them yet! I just remember the 2 times I was pg and even though the loss of both of them were sad the hormones made it worse. Just remember that no matter what happens bfp or bfn you'll come off those meds and definitely feel better. I don't think the blasto day means anything either. I'm told not to test till 13 dpt (14 if you count the day of transfer as day 1). Feel free to be as negative as you need to be. All that's important is that you feel better.

MrsF :hugs:
I dont think you should feel that you have to go out and do anything especially when you feel like that. If I am feeling low, I am entitled to sit at home and do nothing.
I hope you have your bfp soon. Do you have any frozen embies?
:hugs:

thanks britt x x we've got one blasto left on ice, but the way i feel i just don't think i could do another round. i think it would probably finish me off x x x

What med was used for your trigger? What was the dose? I'll figure it out for you! :thumbup:

thanks so much
I used pregnyl and it was two vials 5,ooo ug each total 10,ooo ug xxx

13.75 days to get down to 3.5mIU left in your system.

Oh, honey! :hugs: I wish I had the right words, but nothing will probably make you feel all better. Just try to remember that there is still time!

Oh, Mrs. F, I know exactly what you are going through. I just went through this last week myself. It is terrible and it is ok to feel bleak and gutted. Give yourself the opportunity to feel angry and grieve before you make any decisions. I have found, after a week, I am digging myself out of my hole and starting to feel human again...enough so that I will try again. I had to walk away from the board for a few days...it was just too painful. Do what you need to do for you...give yourself time, dear.:hugs:

Miss Monty - Congrats on being PUPO!!!!!!!!!! (will do updates tomorrow)

MrsF - Sorry you are feeling like this hun, its a nightmare i know. I had a BFP 2 days later than AF was due and amounted in nothing so i know what disappointment is like. Its not over until AF though so hang in there x

Glitterqueen - I understand what you are going through i was driving myself crazy about testing when i had all my cycles so i just did. I tested out the progesterone of 10,000 IU within 4 days (suppositories) but the injections take a lot longer and never really left my system until after OTD!

Feebee - Your very welcome hun.... yes i am hoping for a textbook thaw as well! It would be nice to have a bit of a break for a change! x

Doodar - I cannot believe your work colleagues... no actually yes i can because when i went back to work after my BFP the first time my stomach was still bloated and one girls said "have you seen the size of Sammy's GUT?" and the other said something similar. I was fuming! AT about 9 weeks i told them cos i couldnt stand the comments!!! :(

Britt - How you feeling hun? Apart from shocked, amazed and happy!!! ha ha x

Megg33 - Oooh all systems go hun, will update you on the first page shortly.... not long until your jabbing away now! Good luck hun x

Tory - I had to laugh about you taking your first injection in a Spanish petrol station... ha ha. Good luck hun x

Looknomore - Dont worry about the symptoms, i think that most are meds related anyway and there have been loads of people on here that have had symptoms and BFN and no symptoms and BFP.... there doesnt seem to be much consistancy! I had the same symptoms with both IVF's, one BFP and one BFN! Good luck hun x

ICI - Not long till EC now... bet you will be glad when thats over eh? I am always glad when i get to that stage as ET is pretty relaxing. I hate EC though but thats because I have always been kept awake, this time i will be sedated (probably so i dont knock the doctor out lol) x

DillyC - Nice to hear from you again! Same as ICI... good luck and not long now. A cycle buddy too! Great stuff!!!! x

MySillyGirls - Nice to see you are moving on and starting a new protocol next month... all the very best with the next cycle hun. We are all still here for you... x

Leanne - Welcome to the thread hun and good luck for EC tomorrow... i always dread it as well but really its all over in about 20 mins (thank god) Good luck for lots of eggies! x

Maxxi - Yes i do hun... hee hee....How you doing? x

AFM - Well the scan is tomorrow but im dreading it because OH started this new job about a month ago and has already said he cannot take me to the hospital Tues or Weds next week. The last FET was 6 days after the scan but i dont know if this will be the same this time or not? I dont know how i will get there if not... i dare not drive into the centre of Rotterdam cos the TomTom never works there and I have no idea where it is and there are no trains to that part of the city and no buses directly there. My apt is at 11.20am tomorrow. I will try and update after but it wont be easy as i am going straight back to work so it might be later in the day. I'm worried now about what day it will be on...I guess we will just have to see.

Good luck to anyone i have missed..... all those PUPO ladies and pregnant ladies and everyone in general. I promise to update the main page tomorrow!!!! xxx

morning ladies can some one help me... i know im a bit early because im only 9dpt but i tested this morning and it was a bfn! do you think im am just testing abit early and i still could be? :cry:

Mrs F-I totally understand what you are going through. I am 8dp3dt and though I have not tested I am so scared as I have no symptoms. I am 100% sure that its not worked. I can feel it in my heart. I have been crying since yesterday:cry: My OTD is 29th which is actually 16 day post transfer and it is so unfair that I will have to continue the meds even though nothing will come out of it. Has ur cramping stopped btw? I had major cramping till 5 day post transfer but now its all gone. Am totally symptomless. And in the one short pregnancy that I have had I knew I was pregnant even before testing. All this is so heartbreaking :cry::cry:

Mrs F-I totally understand what you are going through. I am 8dp3dt and though I have not tested I am so scared as I have no symptoms. I am 100% sure that its not worked. I can feel it in my heart. I have been crying since yesterday:cry: My OTD is 29th which is actually 16 day post transfer and it is so unfair that I will have to continue the meds even though nothing will come out of it. Has ur cramping stopped btw? I had major cramping till 5 day post transfer but now its all gone. Am totally symptomless. And in the one short pregnancy that I have had I knew I was pregnant even before testing. All this is so heartbreaking :cry::cry:

Miss Monty - Congrats on being PUPO!!!!!!!!!! (will do updates tomorrow)

MrsF - Sorry you are feeling like this hun, its a nightmare i know. I had a BFP 2 days later than AF was due and amounted in nothing so i know what disappointment is like. Its not over until AF though so hang in there x

Glitterqueen - I understand what you are going through i was driving myself crazy about testing when i had all my cycles so i just did. I tested out the progesterone of 10,000 IU within 4 days (suppositories) but the injections take a lot longer and never really left my system until after OTD!

Feebee - Your very welcome hun.... yes i am hoping for a textbook thaw as well! It would be nice to have a bit of a break for a change! x

Doodar - I cannot believe your work colleagues... no actually yes i can because when i went back to work after my BFP the first time my stomach was still bloated and one girls said "have you seen the size of Sammy's GUT?" and the other said something similar. I was fuming! AT about 9 weeks i told them cos i couldnt stand the comments!!! :(

Britt - How you feeling hun? Apart from shocked, amazed and happy!!! ha ha x

Megg33 - Oooh all systems go hun, will update you on the first page shortly.... not long until your jabbing away now! Good luck hun x

Tory - I had to laugh about you taking your first injection in a Spanish petrol station... ha ha. Good luck hun x

Looknomore - Dont worry about the symptoms, i think that most are meds related anyway and there have been loads of people on here that have had symptoms and BFN and no symptoms and BFP.... there doesnt seem to be much consistancy! I had the same symptoms with both IVF's, one BFP and one BFN! Good luck hun x

ICI - Not long till EC now... bet you will be glad when thats over eh? I am always glad when i get to that stage as ET is pretty relaxing. I hate EC though but thats because I have always been kept awake, this time i will be sedated (probably so i dont knock the doctor out lol) x

DillyC - Nice to hear from you again! Same as ICI... good luck and not long now. A cycle buddy too! Great stuff!!!! x

MySillyGirls - Nice to see you are moving on and starting a new protocol next month... all the very best with the next cycle hun. We are all still here for you... x

Leanne - Welcome to the thread hun and good luck for EC tomorrow... i always dread it as well but really its all over in about 20 mins (thank god) Good luck for lots of eggies! x

Maxxi - Yes i do hun... hee hee....How you doing? x

AFM - Well the scan is tomorrow but im dreading it because OH started this new job about a month ago and has already said he cannot take me to the hospital Tues or Weds next week. The last FET was 6 days after the scan but i dont know if this will be the same this time or not? I dont know how i will get there if not... i dare not drive into the centre of Rotterdam cos the TomTom never works there and I have no idea where it is and there are no trains to that part of the city and no buses directly there. My apt is at 11.20am tomorrow. I will try and update after but it wont be easy as i am going straight back to work so it might be later in the day. I'm worried now about what day it will be on...I guess we will just have to see.

Good luck to anyone i have missed..... all those PUPO ladies and pregnant ladies and everyone in general. I promise to update the main page tomorrow!!!! xxx

Sammy- thanks for ur words of encouragement. I am seriously on the verge of giving up. Its just that in my last pregnancy which happened on an IUI, I had symptoms from day 5 post ovulation- majorly sore boobs and nipples, I was feeling super horny (which i still am but that must be because of the stupid viagra. ANyway its not as if I need this right now), Frequent urination- but I have it this time also because of the stupid meds. So- the only major symptom which I had was sore boobs and that it totally absent this time. Am so tempted to test but know there is no point as the meds will continue anyway and I will only feel more trapped in the situation

Mrs. F....sending you loads of :hugs:. I really pray that things turn around and yours is just a shy :bfp:. Thinking of you.

Fleur....I hope its too early and you do get that :bfp:

Looknomore....also praying for you :hugs:

Good luck today, Sammy.

This thread is kinda sad today isn't it :nope:. I do pray things turn around for the ladies waiting. Sending everyone lots of :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->