IVF/ICSI/FET OCTOBER "4 LEAF CLOVER" CYCLE-Anyone joining me?*** UPDATES ON PAGE 1***

:dust:Ah MrsF I wish I could come and give you a big hug :hugs: I hope you feel a bit better today :flower: I really know how you feel this whole process is heartbreaking and I really don't know how we cope, but we are all here for each other and I feel it's important to share our feelings, thinking of you :hugs:

Fleur - I think you're testing a bit too early and I would ignore the test you have done. It's so difficult not to test, last two times I waited to OTD and boy was that hard, I didn't keep any tests in the house other than what the clinic had given me as they always tell me that only the OTD will confirm the outcome. I've just had a 3 day transfer but still have to wait 16 days before testing :wacko: :hugs:

Sammy - hope all goes well with your scan today, and you were able to get there safely :hugs:

Feebee - Good luck for EC today, make sure you chill out for the rest of the day and weekend :hugs: I can't believe you got the go ahead form the NHS too!

Looknomore - when's your OTD? Keep holding in there - wishing you lots of luck :hugs:

I'm just going to read through the rest of the thread - so many lovely ladies on here - thinking of you all x

Hi Looknomore - I hope the next 7 days goes quickly for you :hugs: I've got to wait 16 days post 3 day t/f too - flamming nightmare I'm getting fed up already and I only had ET yesturday :dohh: I agree with Sammy - don't read to much into symptoms or lack of them - all these drugs we're taking can really confuse the body.

I'm still feeling bloated and sore today plus have back ache. I can't believe I've spent the past week either at the feritlity clinic or in the bedroom sleeping/watching dvd's - I feel really guilty like I should be doing something but think my body really needed a good rest. DH is not letting me do anything I wonder how long that will last :haha: I've got next week off work too - thinking I'm going to pop to the shops and buy myself some beauty treats and start Christmas shopping - Boots have got an event on Wed and Thurs next week - spend £50 and get £12 of points!!

:dust: to us all xx

Hey Miss Monty- My doc has told me- no restrictions or precautions whatsoever. Infact to quote her she said "Please get out of the house as I dont want u sitting at home and going mad". She has asked me to stay off pineapple- thats all. But I am going mad

Oh I can't imagine how the 2ww must be, such a rollercoaster of emotions.... I am really keeping everything crossed for you all. I know its a while ago, but when I worked in a fertility clinic, we really would push for people to hold out on testing until their OTD and now I have a much better idea of how hard that must be than I did then... but some people really didn't show +ve until that date....xx

Sammy, hope scan goes well and they book you in for a day that you can go together... I get so stressed driving around places I don't know very well!

Still early days for me, 2nd day of stimming... so far so good xxx

To everyone testing early - Stop it! I'm sending postive energy to all of you and I'm praying for a better weekend for everyone! :hugs::dust::hugs::dust:

Hi I'm posting from work so will have to make it quick. Just want to say to all those testing early. I didn't get my positive until 1 day before OTD so stop beating yourselves up. It's way too early to be testing. Sit on your hands lol.
Got to go. I'll be in trouble. Work are being pretty s****y with me. Speak later x

I think my doctor is doing it differently. They said I won't be able to test with an HPT. They have me do 2 separate trigger shots, I think. So, something about getting betas at 8dpt but they won't give me that result. Then 2-3 days later, they do another beta, take into account how quickly the trigger is leaving my body, and that will tell them if my HCG is rising independently of the trigger shot depleting. I don't know... It seemed confusing, but I guess its to prevent me from doing this. However... If I tested daily, I'm pretty sure I could tell if the tests were getting darker or not! :blush:

Hey Doodar - sorry work are being s***y - whats going on? Hope all is ok - not long now till the weekend :hugs:

Hey Megg - wow that sounds confusing to me too :wacko: But actually it might be nice to be able to go back in a couple of times during the TWW will give you something to focus on :flower:

I agree ladies, it seems unfair that a very small percentage will report a bfp early and then so we get discouraged if we dont see it early...but its a minority. Try and hold out. I didnt get an official bfp until 12dpo

Looknormore- every pregnancy is different for symptoms. Many women report having sore boobs one pregnancy and nothing the next.
My boobs are still not sore at all, nothing! the only symptom I currently have is fatigue...I was actually scared yesterday I wasnt b/c of the lack of symptoms, so I tested again.

There are lots of bfps coming on this thread so good luck and :dust:

:hugs: to each and everyone of you x x x x x thankyou for your kind and supportive words.

i'm not testing til sunday. all cramps have stopped, and boobs are nowhere near as sore as they were. CD1 would've been on monday, so i think the symptoms were most definitely AF, but it can't come out cos of the bloody progesterone.

On half term now, so my plan is - ring clinic on monday and come off meds. Then have a very large vodka. allow myself monday to feel like total and utter shite. Tuesday - Friday = life realignment time. Pampering, very strenuous exercise (because i'll be allowed), fish with tonnes of mercury in (cos i'll be allowed), pineapple and bananas (you see my drift), vodka (...), eat the bluest smelliest cheese (...), the hottest bath i can stand (...), and everything else i've not been able to do. I feel i have wasted another month of my life, and need to get my head in a positive place, de-anger, de-stress and try and beat this this awful depression.

if, by some huge rare miracle, i get a bfp on sunday, i shall come on here and grovel for forgiveness profusely. but i'm still siding with my first option.

sorry i've not been there for you ladies these past few days, you are all in my thoughts, and i hope everyone is doing ok x x x

Don't be sorry MrsF. That's what we're here for. Everyone has and will have a meltdown. It's so easy for me to tell you to hang in there, don't test but honestly I'm going to be a wreck myself if and when I get to the 2WW. I like your plan though.

Megg - I don't know what my exact schedule will be since I've got some time before I start but I do believe that they are discouraging hpts and want me to come in for a blood pregnancy test 13dpt.

Hey MrsF - I've got my fingers crossed for you - you sound a lot better today :flower: Your plan for next week sounds ace but I really hope you don't get to do, eat and drink all those things :hugs:

Well I was feeling quite positive until I just logged onto Facebook - now feeling totally pants!! Since starting this second attempt I've had two friends who have given birth and had their photos all over facebook and now another one has annouced she is preggers with number 2 afer 3 months of TTC blah :growlmad: I am happy for her though but I'm sure you ladies will know how I must be feeling. It's bizzare as I only just set up the hide fuction on the news feed eariler for those I know have just had children or I know are preggers and I didn't hide her :dohh: Think I might cancel facebook for a while.

Hey Doodar - sorry work are being s***y - whats going on? Hope all is ok - not long now till the weekend :hugs:

Hey Megg - wow that sounds confusing to me too :wacko: But actually it might be nice to be able to go back in a couple of times during the TWW will give you something to focus on :flower:

Yeah, especially since its at like 8dpt and 11dpt. Of course, blood will tell sooner than urine, so if they won't determine it until 11dpt through blood for me, you guys should really not get discouraged, as urine takes another 3-4 days usually!

Don't be sorry MrsF. That's what we're here for. Everyone has and will have a meltdown. It's so easy for me to tell you to hang in there, don't test but honestly I'm going to be a wreck myself if and when I get to the 2WW. I like your plan though.

Megg - I don't know what my exact schedule will be since I've got some time before I start but I do believe that they are discouraging hpts and want me to come in for a blood pregnancy test 13dpt.

Yeah, they really don't want anyone doing home tests to determine the outcome at my clinic. They did with the IUI, but not with the IVF! :shrug:

Hey MrsF - I've got my fingers crossed for you - you sound a lot better today :flower: Your plan for next week sounds ace but I really hope you don't get to do, eat and drink all those things :hugs:

Well I was feeling quite positive until I just logged onto Facebook - now feeling totally pants!! Since starting this second attempt I've had two friends who have given birth and had their photos all over facebook and now another one has annouced she is preggers with number 2 afer 3 months of TTC blah :growlmad: I am happy for her though but I'm sure you ladies will know how I must be feeling. It's bizzare as I only just set up the hide fuction on the news feed eariler for those I know have just had children or I know are preggers and I didn't hide her :dohh: Think I might cancel facebook for a while.

Ugh... That does sort of suck! I mean, its nice for them... but it doesn't hurt less! :hugs:

I find facebook ridiculous. A ton of self-importance!

I'm away for the weekend but I will check in with my iphone. Lots of good luck to everyone!

I freaking feel you, MissMonty!!! I thought I was coming to grips with the fact that my younger (by 10 years) brother & his new wife accidentally-on-purpose got pregnant a couple months ago. . . and then they posted the sonogram as their Facebook profile pictures yesterday. No, I am not okay with this. :growlmad::growlmad::growlmad:

:hugs: to each and everyone of you x x x x x thankyou for your kind and supportive words.

i'm not testing til sunday. all cramps have stopped, and boobs are nowhere near as sore as they were. CD1 would've been on monday, so i think the symptoms were most definitely AF, but it can't come out cos of the bloody progesterone.

On half term now, so my plan is - ring clinic on monday and come off meds. Then have a very large vodka. allow myself monday to feel like total and utter shite. Tuesday - Friday = life realignment time. Pampering, very strenuous exercise (because i'll be allowed), fish with tonnes of mercury in (cos i'll be allowed), pineapple and bananas (you see my drift), vodka (...), eat the bluest smelliest cheese (...), the hottest bath i can stand (...), and everything else i've not been able to do. I feel i have wasted another month of my life, and need to get my head in a positive place, de-anger, de-stress and try and beat this this awful depression.

if, by some huge rare miracle, i get a bfp on sunday, i shall come on here and grovel for forgiveness profusely. but i'm still siding with my first option.

sorry i've not been there for you ladies these past few days, you are all in my thoughts, and i hope everyone is doing ok x x x

At least you have a plan! Sorry, MrsF, that you're feeling crappy. I wish I could wave a magic pee-stick & make you preggers! Instead, I will hope very hard that you're totally wrong & will have to come grovel because you have a BFP. :hugs:

Hi girls!

Hows everyone doing? Too many posts since my last post for me to keep up!!

Feebee... How did you get on today? I'm not going to lie, I had a really bad experience and couldn't leave for over four hours after EC! Hey ho, resting now.

Also, they only got 6 eggs and I'm a bit gutted to be honest. They are doing 50/50 split IVF/ICSI so 3 for each. Will know more in the morning. As my DH said, we are in the hands of the Gods now...

Hope everyone is well x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->