IVF/ICSI/FET OCTOBER "4 LEAF CLOVER" CYCLE-Anyone joining me?*** UPDATES ON PAGE 1***

morning ladies :flower:

i do believe when i posted last i stated that should, by some huge rare miracle, i get a bfp today, i shall apologise profusely.......

I'M APOLOGISING PROFUSELY :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

I'm in total and utter shock, i'm shaking like a leaf.

but, i wouldn't say it;s the strongest line in the world, but it's most definitely a line. I did an IC test as well as the one the clinic gave me, and that was a really really faint line. So, i'm waiting for the supermarket to open to get me one of those tests that spells it out for you, and a spare one for tomorrow (and most probably a few more...).

i don't believe it. i'm concerned that with it being faint, maybe it was really short lived, and all the stress i've put myself under has ruined it. Jeez, there's nothing like the rollercoaster that is IVF.

I've kept my sample to retest, i'll keep you posted

OMG congrats MrsF!!! :happydance::happydance::dance: I had a feeling you were as you had similar symptoms as me...not many right? whoo hoo, how far along are you sweets? Glad you confirmed with other tests to put your mind at ease, I found I got very strong lines from FRER.
wonderful news :hugs:
Congratulations Mrs F.

I am totally and utterly scared and miserable today. Cramps and back and how. Have had very bad PMS since last night. Backache,headache, bodyache..feel like AF is on its way. Dont think its worked. Am feeling so devastated thinking about how I will feel once it fails.
Sorry Mrs F for feeling so unhappy right now. But I am very happy for u.
I really hope you have a bfp looknomore.

I have to test on friday

thats quite a ways away stilll! good luck :dust:

I have made a list or things to do in Life without kids too. Travel, shop, move to a new country, try a new job, get a dog..

My Immediate list after BFN

1. Sob for 2 days and get it out of my system. Hopefully periods will come by then. God only knows how awful they will be and going by the cramping I think I will have a period from hell. Which is something i am getting used to with my MC and period after Lap which were pretty bad too.
2. take off for a 10 day long holiday to the beach
3. Go to visit a friend in Hongkong for 2 weeks in Dec
4. get a dog- pug puppy
5. Severe all ties will pregnant ppl- no offense to pregnant ladies- for atleast 6 months
6. Get a new job

The list is ready. Still hoping I never get around to using it. Cramping is a bit better now.
Thanks for hearing me out ladies

:hugs:

Hello to the rest of the ladies hope you are well.

HI!!!!! Ladies,

I'm feeling a bit more human and bit more with it now. Thanks for all the advice regarding scan. I've spoken with family and they agree I should still go for scan on Thurs, so that's what I am going to do. I think I need to for my own sanity too. I'm still having no symptoms, so need that scan for reassurance.

Mrs F CONGRATULATIONS :happydance::happydance: I am so happy for you. We are getting quite a few BFP on here now. It's great. Maybe we should start a graduates thread in first tri.

Looknomore I know it's hard and everyone goes through what you are going through now. Convincing yourself it hasn't worked, but hunny it's way to early, your not out yet. Stay strong :hugs:

Hi and :hugs: to everyone else.

Fantstic news Mrs F. I'm so pleased you've had such a turnaround for the better with your :bfp:

Congratulations!

Hey Wallie good to see you. I see you have your first apt soon, good luck.
hugs,

Congrats Mrs. F! That's so awesome! So very happy for you!

Thinking of you Looknomore, and all our other PUPO ladies!

Hope ET went well today Leanne!

Sending lots of :dust: to everyone. I have my scan tomorrow, so praying my follies are looking good.

looknomore, your list looks very similar to mine hun! i am hoping that you don't get chance to do any of that ;) x x x

britt - a new graduate thread would be amarzing - i was thinking as i nodded off for my afternap earlier that after being in the ltttc for soooooooo long, it'd feel weird going over to first tri - betw me and you i'm worried i wouldn't fit in, or i'd say the wrong thing to someone........

and thankyou ladies for your congrats, i'm still apologising ;) x x x

(edit - just realised it was doodar not britt - sorry ladies...)

Hi ladies

and congrats to all of you with your bfp's

looks like i'll be having ivf soon, well hopefully this yr anyway, af arrived yesterday after 5 failed attempts at iui. have our consultation appt on thursday to discuss ivf.

britt - i forgot about what you asked me, my memory sucks - but again, i blamed the meds.....

and just realised it was doodar who suggested the graduates thread - shit, sorry ladies, i'm clearly not with it today!

i had a day 6 blasto put back in on day 12, lol, so where does that put me? i worked out on one website that i'm 4w4d. and if i'm a day behind yomo, which we think i might be, then i'll be 4w5d.

no symptoms yesterday, and i don't think i had any on friday. yesterday afternoon i had itchy nipples, but that's about it. They still look the same. I have a tight feeling in womb today and backache, like just before AF, and i'm weeing alot. crazy crazy crazy. I'm just so shocked as i was so convinced i was out. crazy x x x

Oh mrs f im so so so excited for you!!!!! well done you really deserve it im so happy!! :hugs::thumbup:
so your not hardley getting any symptoms then? i havent had any symptoms for a while now am quiet sure im out but you have given me a little more PMA lol, tested this morning still bfn so im going to hold out till my otd on wednesday!

Looknomore dont give up hope just yet im keeping my fingers crossed for you :hugs:

hello to everyone else xxx

4 positive test results ladies....... :cloud9:
:wohoo:

and in all seriousness thank you for allowing me to be so depressed in the past few days. i am apologising profusely as promised
:cloud9:

be back shortly, i have some phonecalls to make ;) x x x

I know you've never been so glad to be so wrong! Congratulations, MrsF -- you've given hope to everyone in the 2ww who is terrified it didn't work. Hooray!!!! Another BFP on this lucky, lucky thread!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

lol, thanks yomo :hugs: i'm in a state of shock. i was 10 million % sure it hadn't worked. I've been feeling ropey for a few days, but just put it down to stress and depression. Yesterday, I even wrote a list of reasons why dh and i shouldn't have kids and all the things we'd do in our new-direction life...

when you rang the clinic, did they give you a scan date on phone? is it 2 weeks? i need some more progesterone, i think i've only got a week or so left. how are you feeling? x x

I can understand the state of shock I am still in shock a week later!

I called the clinic on Friday and they have booked me in for a scan on the 16th Nov which will make me 8 weeks but they count it as 6 weeks. They have also send me a prescription in the post for some more progesterone :thumbup:

XX

britt - i forgot about what you asked me, my memory sucks - but again, i blamed the meds.....

and just realised it was doodar who suggested the graduates thread - shit, sorry ladies, i'm clearly not with it today!

i had a day 6 blasto put back in on day 12, lol, so where does that put me? i worked out on one website that i'm 4w4d. and if i'm a day behind yomo, which we think i might be, then i'll be 4w5d.

no symptoms yesterday, and i don't think i had any on friday. yesterday afternoon i had itchy nipples, but that's about it. They still look the same. I have a tight feeling in womb today and backache, like just before AF, and i'm weeing alot. crazy crazy crazy. I'm just so shocked as i was so convinced i was out. crazy x x x

There is a LTTTC grads thread running hun.
xx

Congrats Mrs. F! That's so awesome! So very happy for you!

Thinking of you Looknomore, and all our other PUPO ladies!

Hope ET went well today Leanne!

Sending lots of :dust: to everyone. I have my scan tomorrow, so praying my follies are looking good.

Thanks for your well wishes... ET is tomorrow, 3pm, depending on phone call from clinic in the morning to see if embies have made it since yesterday! xx

mercyme, i have never been so pleased to be wrong before hun!!!

I do hope that with my non-symptoms, clearly not being in tune with my body, my nervous breakdown episode, and getting a bfp (or 4,lol) on OTD does give strength to others. It's a shit journey, with no guarantees.

much love ladies x x x x

yomo - 16th nov - aw man, i thought they'd see me like week after next!! Nevermind, i promised to never moan....

x x x x x x

Hey Britt, yes, congratulations, you're one lucky lady not having to do IVF, sneaky!!!

Mrs Sunshine - I've got an appt on Thursday too. I'm getting bloods taken and I just hope they say I can start on CD21 this cycle as I got AF yesterday! FX'd that's what'll happen.

It's my birthday tomorrow, 36, yikes! Here's hoping I'm a mum before I'm 37.

I made some cakes today to take into work. Here's one for you all too!

Attachments

• DSCF0753.jpg
    DSCF0753.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 1
Oh my god mrs f........well bloody done girl!

All pupo girls, just remember what pupo means! Hold out to the otd and you might be pleasantly surprised.

I've got my scan Tuesday then I can start stimming hopefully, in 3 weeks I should be pupo fx, poss EC 7th nov according to nurse when I advised af had arrived!

Good luck all x

Hey Britt, yes, congratulations, you're one lucky lady not having to do IVF, sneaky!!!

Mrs Sunshine - I've got an appt on Thursday too. I'm getting bloods taken and I just hope they say I can start on CD21 this cycle as I got AF yesterday! FX'd that's what'll happen.

It's my birthday tomorrow, 36, yikes! Here's hoping I'm a mum before I'm 37.

I made some cakes today to take into work. Here's one for you all too!

thanks hon :hugs:
good luck with the apt!
Happy Birthday Wallie! :cake: those cupcakes look sooooo yummy.

I'm back from my weekend.

Good luck Isi and Leanne!

Congrats MrsF!! (told you!)

Happy Bday Wallie!!

Congrats, MrsF! :hugs:

I'm going in the morning to have a polyp removed via scope. So, it only gets better after that for me!

Hoping everyone is well!!! Love and luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->