IVF/ICSI/FET OCTOBER "4 LEAF CLOVER" CYCLE-Anyone joining me?*** UPDATES ON PAGE 1***

Good luck today, Leanne. Will be praying for you!!

Happy birthday Wallie :cake:. Those cupcakes look DIVINE!!!!!! Here's hoping you get a fab birthday pressie soon :winkwink:

Good luck tomorrow, Mrs. G! And good luck today, Megg!!!

When do you start down regging, Maxxi? Or are you on the antagonist protocol? Goo luck hun!

How are our lovely preggo ladies.....Yomo, Doodar, Britt and Mrs. F? How's it settling in? Bet you're all still on :cloud9:. Looking forward to some more :bfp:s on this thread. :happydance:

Wishing all our PUPO ladies all the very best!

I'll update you ladies after my scan this morning. So very nervous :wacko:

well i tested today and got bfn so along with the really bad back pain, period pain and a spot of brown blood this morning i am pretty much out officially not testing til friday but i think it is over i am so devestated i will be 42 in dec- was 39 when i started this journey
don't understand how i can spot when still on progesterone though?? don't want to go to work later just want to stay in bed this sucks x

well i tested today and got bfn so along with the really bad back pain, period pain and a spot of brown blood this morning i am pretty much out officially not testing til friday but i think it is over i am so devestated i will be 42 in dec- was 39 when i started this journey
don't understand how i can spot when still on progesterone though?? don't want to go to work later just want to stay in bed this sucks x

So sorry glitterqueen..but its just a spot- right? Not bleeding. Think you should be fine. I am getting bad period pains as well. They come and go. Twice I have run to the bathroom today feeling like they have started. Am an emotional wreck right now. But you can bleed on progesterone too. Its called breakthrough bleeding. I had it in my 1st IUI when I started bleeding 4 days before OTD.

Hang in there :hugs:

thankd looknomore I see you r also going thru this- feel bad complaining cuz it was my first go - was ivf but downgraded to iui cuz i only got 2 follicles must be just my old crappy eggs! hope you get a happy outcome xxx

Sending you lots of :hugs: Glitterqueen. I pray you get a wonderful surprise, just like Mrs. F!!

I just got back from my scan. 16 follies so far.....8 on each side. Largest is about 10mm at the moment. I'm to continue on the same dosage (2 amps of Menogon and 0.2ml of Buserelin)....and I have a follow-up scan on Wednesday. I'm quite happy with that. Praying I don't have stimm for much longer.

16 follies is great ISI. How long have u stimmed now? If the largest is 10mm, u still have some more stimming left.

16 follies is great ISI. How long have u stimmed now? If the largest is 10mm, u still have some more stimming left.

Thanks Looknomore. I've stimmed for 5 days....tonight's stimm will be #6. Since the average stimming time is 10-14 days, I reckon they would have caught up by then....fingers crossed!!

How are you today. You should put up a ticker so we can countdown to your OTD :).

16 is great, Isi! :hugs:

I'm off to the surgery! Blah! Can't wait to get this over with!

Thanks Looknomore. I've stimmed for 5 days....tonight's stimm will be #6. Since the average stimming time is 10-14 days, I reckon they would have caught up by then....fingers crossed!!

How are you today. You should put up a ticker so we can countdown to your OTD :).

I would think u will have to stimm for a week more. I stimmed for 12 days.
My OTD is Friday and am feeling so crappy that I really dont want it to ever arrive. Have been having very bad period like cramping and am majorly depressed. 2WW sucks and so does testing :cry:

hello ladies

im so very very sorry ive not been on as your cheerleader but been having abit of a bad time at the moment i will explain but wanna do some personal first.

well ladies i can see you've all been very busy.

MrsF - congrats hun so happy for you xxxx

Britt - omg hun bet that was a shock for you congrats xx

Yomo - how you feeling hun? whens your scan? xxx

Doodar - how are you hun? when your scan? xxx

Sammy how are you hun? have you got a date for tranfer yet? xxx

Leanne - good luck with transfer today xxx

Wallie - happy birthday hun hope you have a good day. them cakes look lovely xx

Glitterqueen - i hope you've tested a little too early and its implantaion bleed hun. have everything crossed for you. progesterone doesnt always stop your AF as on my first cycle AF arrived 8 days after transfer while i was still taking it xx

Isi - that great news about your follies hun. good luck with your scan on wednesday xx

Looknomore - how are you hun? xx

sorry to everyone ive missed and sorry if you have already written answers to any of my questions. i do have a lot of reading to catch up on you all.

AFM - well where do i start. had my scan on the 14th to see how the OHSS was and ovaries where still moderately swollen (dont ask me what that means) but most of the symptoms have gone now but im still a little bit swollen (still only on 3rd belt hole not 4th like i was) the breathlesness scared me a lot when that started so was on complete bed rest till it eased. then i found out that i only have 1 FET not 2 like we were told by the nurse in the hospital :cry::cry: so emotion have been everywhere. been crying at any little thing sometimes i dont even know why. im so angry that ive missed my fresh transfer with that 32% chance of working and im left with just 16% chance of my dream coming true :cry::cry: 15th was the 1st anniversary of losing my first little angel which hit me a lot harder than i thought it would (dont think it helped with everything else that has happened). then AF arrived a whole week early and im still bleeding 9 days later. it is easing up but omg the pain ive been in. dont ever want another AF like that. well im really am hoping thats the end of all my bad luck for this year as i dont think i can handle anything else.

:dust::dust: :hug: to all xx

Congrats, MrsF! :hugs:

I'm going in the morning to have a polyp removed via scope. So, it only gets better after that for me!

Hoping everyone is well!!! Love and luck!

Good luck Meggs! :hugs:

ahh :hugs:
However, I just read your other post and saw that it was an IUI, hon I really dont believe in those. I tried 5 IUIs and none of them took and ended up getting a completely natural BFP the next cycle. I think they dont always time them right and they might distort the sperm sample by "spinning it". If this cycle wasnt successful you have IVF. I know they thought my ovaries might be stubborn as well and they were going to put me on the "Flare" protocol.
:hugs:

Sending you lots of :hugs: Glitterqueen. I pray you get a wonderful surprise, just like Mrs. F!!

I just got back from my scan. 16 follies so far.....8 on each side. Largest is about 10mm at the moment. I'm to continue on the same dosage (2 amps of Menogon and 0.2ml of Buserelin)....and I have a follow-up scan on Wednesday. I'm quite happy with that. Praying I don't have stimm for much longer.

oh thats fantastic, things are looking good Isi- I have a good feeling :hugs:

I would think u will have to stimm for a week more. I stimmed for 12 days.
My OTD is Friday and am feeling so crappy that I really dont want it to ever arrive. Have been having very bad period like cramping and am majorly depressed. 2WW sucks and so does testing :cry:

good luck to you :hugs: Friday is a ways off, MrsF didnt get a bfp until OTD

hello ladies

im so very very sorry ive not been on as your cheerleader but been having abit of a bad time at the moment i will explain but wanna do some personal first.

well ladies i can see you've all been very busy.

MrsF - congrats hun so happy for you xxxx

Britt - omg hun bet that was a shock for you congrats xx

Yomo - how you feeling hun? whens your scan? xxx

Doodar - how are you hun? when your scan? xxx

Sammy how are you hun? have you got a date for tranfer yet? xxx

Leanne - good luck with transfer today xxx

Wallie - happy birthday hun hope you have a good day. them cakes look lovely xx

Glitterqueen - i hope you've tested a little too early and its implantaion bleed hun. have everything crossed for you. progesterone doesnt always stop your AF as on my first cycle AF arrived 8 days after transfer while i was still taking it xx

Isi - that great news about your follies hun. good luck with your scan on wednesday xx

Looknomore - how are you hun? xx

sorry to everyone ive missed and sorry if you have already written answers to any of my questions. i do have a lot of reading to catch up on you all.

AFM - well where do i start. had my scan on the 14th to see how the OHSS was and ovaries where still moderately swollen (dont ask me what that means) but most of the symptoms have gone now but im still a little bit swollen (still only on 3rd belt hole not 4th like i was) the breathlesness scared me a lot when that started so was on complete bed rest till it eased. then i found out that i only have 1 FET not 2 like we were told by the nurse in the hospital :cry::cry: so emotion have been everywhere. been crying at any little thing sometimes i dont even know why. im so angry that ive missed my fresh transfer with that 32% chance of working and im left with just 16% chance of my dream coming true :cry::cry: 15th was the 1st anniversary of losing my first little angel which hit me a lot harder than i thought it would (dont think it helped with everything else that has happened). then AF arrived a whole week early and im still bleeding 9 days later. it is easing up but omg the pain ive been in. dont ever want another AF like that. well im really am hoping thats the end of all my bad luck for this year as i dont think i can handle anything else.

:dust::dust: :hug: to all xx

:hugs: Wrighty, thinking of you. Sorry you missed the fresh transfer, that is frustrating, fx'd for the FET

Hope everyone else is well

Sending you loads of :hugs: Wrighty. I know how awful you must be feeling. Let's just stay positive that you won't need a 2nd FET, hun! You've been so wonderful cheering everyone on, you deserve to have this work perfectly. Thinking of you hun!

glitterqueen and looknomore :hugs: the 2ww is most definitely the worst bit, i really hope you're both ok x x

britt, yomo and doodar, how are you guys doin? x x

megg - thinking of you today hun, i hope the procedure has gone well x x

wallie - happy birthday hun, those cakes look amarzing! x x

isi - good numbers cherub, EC and ET will be here before soon! x x

mrs-g - pleased you've got a date through for scan, bet you're itching to start!! x x

sammy - long time no hear, hoping everything is ok x x x

wrighty - :hugs: so sorry you've been having a rough time gal, good to see you though, have missed you x x x

hope everyone else is doing well, thinking of you x x x

Hey ladies! So many of you so I am lazily grouping you together and just saying hello to all!

There is a mixed bag on here, some good news, some not so good, but thinking of you all.

I had ET today so I am now PUPO! The 2ww is going to be a killer! I amtaking tomorrow and Wednesday off work just to rest a little. Due to test November 8th... Only time will tell hey!

Praying, wishing, hoping and begging for this to work!

Lots of love x x

Hey ladies! So many of you so I am lazily grouping you together and just saying hello to all!

There is a mixed bag on here, some good news, some not so good, but thinking of you all.

I had ET today so I am now PUPO! The 2ww is going to be a killer! I amtaking tomorrow and Wednesday off work just to rest a little. Due to test November 8th... Only time will tell hey!

Praying, wishing, hoping and begging for this to work!

Lots of love x x

Congrats on being PUPO xxx

yay for pupo leanne :) here's hoping you're 2ww is a smooth, test-free and unstressful time!!! we'll all be here to pull you through it x x x

x x x

The on again off again headaches has now turned into a migrane. I always get migranes before AF :cry:

Sorry to be whining so much but I am losing it

looknomore and glitterqueen - just hang in there! Plenty of examples around here that should show you that it's not over till it's over and you guys have a ways to go!

Megg - how are you feeling?

Wrighty - I'm sorry you feel so lousy. Remember - it only takes one good embryo and since you really have been through hell this is yours.

Leanne - Congrats!

Isi - I hope you finishing stimming soon too. I'm not on a long protocol - it just feels that way! I don't start my stimming injections until late next week. I am the last person on this thread to go!

Didn't want to read and run but feeling shocking so will keep it brief, hot and cold flushes all night kept me awake, woke up at half 6 feeling sick, threw up and went back to bed for an hour, had a grotty day at work! Still feeling queasy, bug, food or burserlin?

Congrats on being pupo Leanne, isi, hope I follow in your footsteps! Wrighty, nice to see your back, hang in there pupo girls although I know I'm gonna be a wreck!!!

Happy birthday wallie x

Hope your surgery went ok today Megg x

Everyone else ;-)

Awesome on being PUPO, Leanne. Good luck hun!

Sending you loads of :hugs: Looknomore

Mrs G....gosh, those hot flashes are the worst aren't they :wacko:. Hang in there babes. Have you started stimming yet?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->