IVF/ICSI/FET OCTOBER "4 LEAF CLOVER" CYCLE-Anyone joining me?*** UPDATES ON PAGE 1***

Isi are you PUPO already? I thought you were still scanning...oh gosh how exciting :happydance:

Congrats on being PUPO Leanne

Hang in there ladies in the 2ww

:hugs:

Congrats to our newest PUPO, Leanne! :thumbup:

Sorry you're feeling so down, Wrighty! :hugs:

AFM... Surgery went fine. He thinks he got it all. That's about all I know. Since I haven't been told any differently, I guess I'm still on target for the Nov IVF cycle. I'll email my FS and confirm that though. I have a follow up appt on Nov 4. Anesthesia went great. I was lucid very quickly afterwards. I had lunch and then came home and slept for about 3 hours. I haven't had any pain meds since what they put in the IV, and I have really no pain at all. I only had some dull aching at first from the dilation. But, nothing now. The bleeding is VERY minimal. Nothing more than a light period at the worst of times. So, I'm pleased.

That's all I know really... I'm sure I'll be back on BnB all the time tomorrow... but taking a bit of break for most of tonight.

Glad to hear you're doing well, Megg! Hope this makes your womb a nice squishy comfortable place for a little bean to stick!

Congrats on being PUPO, Leanne!!

I'm just stimming away -- two shots a day, 300 menopur + 300 bravelle a day (total). Hope I'm getting lots of ripe follies...

Wrighty - so sorry things have been so rough - with my OHSS the breathlessness was terrifying.:hugs: If they are only giving you one FET are you able to pay for as many other FET's as you want after that (hopefully you won't need anymore).

xo

So... I got notified tonight that they had to take more tissue than the expected and, even though it all went really well, my IVF has been pushed back to December to allow for healing. I know its just 1 more month... but I just feel like its a kick in the teeth. Another effin' set back! :(

megg
hearing your fustration but hope you heal well and make a nice wee house for junior to stay in for 9 months x

Just so tired of having my body fail me in ways that makes me suffer longer. I just hoped that maybe I could move on to something happy finally. That's what I get for hoping... I'll remember not to do it anymore.

Well ladies spotting turned into red blood yesterday but still very light. exactly 14 days fron iui/ovulation. phoned the clinic but the consultant said to continue with the progesterone until friday and test again. also on bedrest until then he said its not necessarily over and lots of ladies bleed so praying hard that its still all ok-this sucks big time!! so i am up cuz i cant sleep and searching for accomodation which wont bankrupt us when we travel to the clinic to do it all again- jst know i wont be that lucky to have this work- sorry ladies bit of a downer post xx

Just so tired of having my body fail me in ways that makes me suffer longer. I just hoped that maybe I could move on to something happy finally. That's what I get for hoping... I'll remember not to do it anymore.

i totally understand but just to offer some hope i had my lap in nov, had one cycle to heal and fell pg next cycle so sometimes a good clear out helps just eat well,boring i know, and take plenty of vit c to help the body heal and spoil yourself xx

i totally understand but just to offer some hope i had my lap in nov, had one cycle to heal and fell pg next cycle so sometimes a good clear out helps just eat well,boring i know, and take plenty of vit c to help the body heal and spoil yourself xx

Its not that... Its that I had all of 2 goals that would maybe bring me some peace, and they're both out the window now. I'm sure I'll be better as time passes, but tonight I need to be really freaking angry.

totally get that i am sitting here bloody mad!! does u good to vent as well so you go girl thinking of you xx

Isi are you PUPO already? I thought you were still scanning...oh gosh how exciting :happydance:

Congrats on being PUPO Leanne

Hang in there ladies in the 2ww

:hugs:

Not yet PUPO, hun. Just on my day 6 of stimms. Hopefully, next week :thumbup:

Glad the operation went well, Megg. I understand your disappointment.....but I'm sure December will be here in no time at all.

So sorry, Glitterqueen. Thinking of you.

Ive got my fingers crossed for you glitterqueen :hugs:

well its otd tomorrow am not feeling very positive i think i just know in my heart of hearts it hasn't worked :cry: Am just looking forward to getting the test over and done with so i stop bloody thinking about it! This has by far been the worst 2 weeks of my life am not looking forward to starting all over again.

I hope the rest of you ladies are ok sorry for being so depressing it just feels like the last 3 months has been such a waste of time!:cry:

Oh Fleur I know it is just a horrid wait isn't it, constantly on your mind and it felt to me like about seven weeks long not two. I have everything crossed for you, don't give up yet :hugs:

Glitterqueen, hope you are all right :hugs:

Megg, I think I can totally identify with how you're feeling. Just when you think nothing else can possibly get in the way of at least trying... I hope you begin to feel better about it in a few days but don't be afraid to be as angry and upset as you need to be just now.

Hope the stimming is going well Isi and Mercyme!! Are you injecting yourselves or are your OHs doing it?

Congrats on being PUPO, Leanne!!

Looknomore, how you feeling today? :hugs:

Love to everyone I've missed, my memory is rubbish trying to reply on here!! xx

We decided to freeze our three embies at Day 3, yesterday. They were all still at four cells so probably won't defrost well next month but still thought that was better than putting them back in having had the mysterious fluid at EC again. So really we are just having to plan for a whole new cycle in January.

Not very sure if we will ever actually get there at the moment and it sucks. Why can most people do this baby making thing so easily.... :shrug:

I had my egg collection this morning - 14 eggs collected. Fertilisation update tomorrow morning. Could you update for me please?

Thanks

xx

Hi all, bit naughty cos I'm at work!!!!

I have officially down regulated woo hoo!!!!

Just waiting for clinic to call with instructions as to when I can start stimming, if tonight I have to have another scan next Tuesday ( day 8 stim scan) then hopefully ec week after!

Training for stimm drugs made it look tricky! Think I'll need oh to help with the preparation!

Ive got my fingers crossed for you glitterqueen :hugs:

well its otd tomorrow am not feeling very positive i think i just know in my heart of hearts it hasn't worked :cry: Am just looking forward to getting the test over and done with so i stop bloody thinking about it! This has by far been the worst 2 weeks of my life am not looking forward to starting all over again.

I hope the rest of you ladies are ok sorry for being so depressing it just feels like the last 3 months has been such a waste of time!:cry:

I totally understand what you are going thru Fluer. The 2WWs are definitely killing me bit by bit. Every BFN just breaks my heart. It feels like somebody is sqeezing my heart- it hurts physically. I am so scared for my test on friday. Am worried just might get a heart attack cos surely i dont think I can take it any longer. Hats off to ladies who try IVF multiple times. My doc told me about a woman who got pg on her 12th IVF. Can u imagine what she must have gone through.

I am totally symptomless today- headache gone, cramps gone..but not for long. Anyway Friday will be the end of it all- hopefully it wont be the end of me. Sorry ladies for sounding all doom and gloom but cant help it :cry:

maz that is a brill result well done fingers crossed for youxx
looknomore we r testing the same day so thinkin bout u too. i know what you mean re number of attempts, my friend did 11 then moved on to adoption she must have balls of steel its bloody hard xx
thank you all so much for words of support x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->