IVF/ICSI/FET OCTOBER "4 LEAF CLOVER" CYCLE-Anyone joining me?*** UPDATES ON PAGE 1***

Ive got my fingers crossed for you glitterqueen :hugs:

well its otd tomorrow am not feeling very positive i think i just know in my heart of hearts it hasn't worked :cry: Am just looking forward to getting the test over and done with so i stop bloody thinking about it! This has by far been the worst 2 weeks of my life am not looking forward to starting all over again.

I hope the rest of you ladies are ok sorry for being so depressing it just feels like the last 3 months has been such a waste of time!:cry:

I totally understand what you are going thru Fluer. The 2WWs are definitely killing me bit by bit. Every BFN just breaks my heart. It feels like somebody is sqeezing my heart- it hurts physically. I am so scared for my test on friday. Am worried just might get a heart attack cos surely i dont think I can take it any longer. Hats off to ladies who try IVF multiple times. My doc told me about a woman who got pg on her 12th IVF. Can u imagine what she must have gone through.

I am totally symptomless today- headache gone, cramps gone..but not for long. Anyway Friday will be the end of it all- hopefully it wont be the end of me. Sorry ladies for sounding all doom and gloom but cant help it :cry:

I know i dont know how these people can do it! this is my first go so it makes me feel slightly better about the situation but still am not looking forward to all those hot flushes again! I feel exactly the same as you it's funny though i feel so positive about everyone else getting there bfp's but not my own, well at least i havent got long to wait now im keeping my fingers crossed for us both :hugs:

FX'd for those waiting! :hugs: I hope to see more good news soon! I have to live vicariously through you lot for now! LOL

Things look a little better by morning light, but I can't say I'm not still angry and sad.

Update - can start stimming Thursday! Why the wait grrrr?

PUPO girls, I don't envy you in your 2 week wait, try and keep positive and hopefully we'll get some more good news on this thread x

Hello all not sure were to start?

Iam 30 DH 31 I have a lovely daughter who is nearly 10 from a previous relationship.

long storie cut short, Been ttc for over 4years I know left it far to long until we went to see our Dr anyhoo. After months of tests on both of us its seems male factor but not completely convinced as my lupus est came back inclusive twice!!?

Dr Referred us FC in our area, Basically advised ifv with icis is our only good chance.

ROLL ON 3MONTHS LATER, started treatment everything went relativity ok. Currently on TTW this is drivn me crazy girls!! 9dpo at present , since they popped 2eggs back i felt cramps on 1 & 2 dpo, I thought due to egg retrieval?? waves of queasiness and cramps, on/off headaches, and today I feel queasy and light headed... O my 2 embies were day 3 transfer the only2 the fertilized ;( Anyhoo I take my hat off to you ladys who do this more than once its soooooooo hard or am a wimp... Just want it over and dont think I could go thru this again, I makes me a diff person not nice my SPARKLE IS ZERO.

ANY FEED BACK TIPS WOULD B LOVELY GIRLS XX

I think this is all in my head I feel so neg today and am gonna bust out cryn any min!!

Megg - Sorry to hear about the delay. As if the normal waiting period isn't torturous enough already. I take it as a good sign though. I'm predicting a bfp for you!

Glitterqueen - how's it going?

Fleur and looknomore - hang in there. You'll see!

Maz - congrats!

Feebee - :hugs: You'll get your bfp soon.

Nothing exciting going on with me. I finally went for my last set of blood tests. Now I have to work on getting all those consents signed. My meds came today. I checked the order, put away the stuff that needed to be refrigerated and will wait till next week to start figuring out what I need to do. Time goes so slowly sometimes...

Megg - Sorry to hear about the delay. As if the normal waiting period isn't torturous enough already. I take it as a good sign though. I'm predicting a bfp for you!

Glitterqueen - how's it going?

Fleur and looknomore - hang in there. You'll see!

Maz - congrats!

Feebee - :hugs: You'll get your bfp soon.

Nothing exciting going on with me. I finally went for my last set of blood tests. Now I have to work on getting all those consents signed. My meds came today. I checked the order, put away the stuff that needed to be refrigerated and will wait till next week to start figuring out what I need to do. Time goes so slowly sometimes...

hi
still much the same clinic just rang to see how i was, they said the spotting could be caused by irritation to cervix from the pessaries, implantation still or that it hasn't worked. testing friday take it easy til then don't know if i should go into work or not tomorrow-can take it easy but just not sure....

welcome to the thread sparkleoxo! i wish i could give you some tips to make the 2ww easier but as im finding out now it is one of the longest/hardest 2ww of my life! i've turned into a serial nicker checker/curtain twitcher/googler!!:wacko:

it's so boring being on the 2ww ive just tried to take things easy but im so bored of lying in bed!! Im lucky that ive got a 10 week old pug puppy to keep me occupied but it still dosent take your mind of symptom spotting!!

Your symptoms sound quiet similar to mine, mine slowed right down and i literally had no symptoms at all then today i feel under the weather? it could be due to the meds but you never know, i am also having a bit of a down day today but my test day is tomorrow so i will know at long last, fingers crossed your 2ww goes quickly and you get your bfp:hugs:

glitterqueen :hugs: i have got my fingers crossed for you and all of us in our 2ww:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hello all not sure were to start?

Iam 30 DH 31 I have a lovely daughter who is nearly 10 from a previous relationship.

long storie cut short, Been ttc for over 4years I know left it far to long until we went to see our Dr anyhoo. After months of tests on both of us its seems male factor but not completely convinced as my lupus est came back inclusive twice!!?

Dr Referred us FC in our area, Basically advised ifv with icis is our only good chance.

ROLL ON 3MONTHS LATER, started treatment everything went relativity ok. Currently on TTW this is drivn me crazy girls!! 9dpo at present , since they popped 2eggs back i felt cramps on 1 & 2 dpo, I thought due to egg retrieval?? waves of queasiness and cramps, on/off headaches, and today I feel queasy and light headed... O my 2 embies were day 3 transfer the only2 the fertilized ;( Anyhoo I take my hat off to you ladys who do this more than once its soooooooo hard or am a wimp... Just want it over and dont think I could go thru this again, I makes me a diff person not nice my SPARKLE IS ZERO.

ANY FEED BACK TIPS WOULD B LOVELY GIRLS XX

I think this is all in my head I feel so neg today and am gonna bust out cryn any min!!

didn't mean to post twice girls sorry!!

Thanks Fleur123, I had sore breast 4 5 & 6 dpo but it has went away? Feel super sick today, tho is prob due to worry lol Cant wait to have my life back to normal not fair on my 9yr old. Am normally the most pro active positive person??? Hate feel so down, never been depressed but I think iam?!? xxx golly what a state lol xxx

dont worry you are not alone with your feelings but if you go back a couple of pages you will see that a lovely lady Mrs F was also convinced that it hadn't worked and on otd she had a bfp!! that has made me feel so much better coz i am a poas addtict and i tested sunday morning and it was a bfn :( so im probaly clutching at straws but im hoping i might have a mirical in the morning!

I also had saw boobs early on but i tested at about 7dpt and it was neg so im assuming mine was down to the trigger. I then had nothing but the last 2 nights have felt a bit icky and having really bad night sweats and i feel sick today but like u it's probaly worry about tomorrow!lol

These hormones are terrible i also have felt really up and down poor dh i dont think he knows what to say for the best he keeps saying i have just got such a strong feeling you are and i keep having a go at him saying stop saying that coz your only going to be disapointed! i feel so horrible but i just know im going to feel so guilty when ive got to tell him its negative! im so sorry im probaly not the best person to talk to atm i wish i could pull myself out it but just feel so all over the place DAMN YOU 2WW lol :hugs:

I really feel the same regarding dh, mine keeps sayn the same!!! is the trigger the injection u take to ovulate before et? I wish u all the luck on Sun hunni, Am Monday ekkkk. xxxx

yeah thats the trigger as far as i know it varys for people some get rid of the trigger earlier than others. My OTD is tomorrow am half tempted to just go and do it now cant bear another sleepless night lol! your doing very well if you've managed to resist testing early you've got more patience than me!!! x

p.s i ment to say fingers crossed for monday i will be thinking of you :hugs:

what do mean get rid of the trigger quicker than others? and what is OTD guessing your testing tomorrow? Soz I thought u were on Sun. Hope no1 ever asks my advise on ifv/ icis u wouldn't think i had been through it lol Am also gettn nipping/poking pains in my tummy more left sided? I will pray for your BFP!!!!! xxxx

Any1 else want 2 share your symptoms?

the trigger shot stays in some peoples bodys longer mine went at 7dpt coz i tested and it was negative, because if the trigger shot is still in your system you could get a false positive thats why they suggest waiting till you Official Test Date so you get an accurate result. Dont worry i was the same as you its only since being on here listening and talking to the other girls you'l pick up the lingo lol xxx

Really I didn't know u could get a false positive! wow you do learn something new every day lol. I've been looking on this thread for other folks symptoms leading to a bfp! cant find any? ;( xx

fleur - do not test til the morn hun !!!!!!!!! :hugs: good luck, hope to see your bfp :) x

welcome sparkle, the 2ww sucks without a doubt. My symptoms were like AF, and awful depression the week before test day (so much so i was sent home from work for having a complete meltdown!). Symptoms then disappeared a couple of days before test day, and i was a million percent convinced i was out. I only did the test on official test day so i could get that negative and stop taking the meds. But, and most surprisingly, i had a positive!

it truely isn't over until OTD.

megg, :hugs: i'm so pleased they sorted you out, but totally gutted for you having to wait an extra month. a month longer to get "house" ready for the lil un - so, tonnes of nuts, seeds, lentils (windypops ahoy!!!) and hottie every night to get it all incubator like :) x

glitterqueen :hugs: how you feeling this eve hun? don't apologise for the downer post, just focus on getting yourself tiptop x x x

congrat maz on the number of eggies :) do keep us updated on the fert. report :) x

feebee :hugs: i don't have any experience with 4 cell embryos hun, do they have a low thaw rate? x x

everyone else, PUPOs, stimmers, harvesters, and especially, the 2ww-ers, thinking of you and sending you tonnes of babydust, hugs and love x x x

Hi Ladies,

Had no internet for 2 whole days. It's been torture!!

Hope your all good. This thread moves so fast, it's hard to keep up but just want to say that I do read your posts and am thinking of each of you going through this journey. Sending :hugs: to you all.

Scan for me on Thurs and I really need this to put my mind at ease. I've been peeing on sticks every since I got my bfp, sometimes several times a day and I've been driving myself insane with it coz the lines are not getting any darker, so convincing myself something is wrong. I just need Thurs to come quick.

Hi Ladies,

Had no internet for 2 whole days. It's been torture!!

Hope your all good. This thread moves so fast, it's hard to keep up but just want to say that I do read your posts and am thinking of each of you going through this journey. Sending :hugs: to you all.

Scan for me on Thurs and I really need this to put my mind at ease. I've been peeing on sticks every since I got my bfp, sometimes several times a day and I've been driving myself insane with it coz the lines are not getting any darker, so convincing myself something is wrong. I just need Thurs to come quick.

good luck hon, I'm sure everything will be okay. :hugs:

hello to all the ladies, I will catch up on the thread later- have to run to an apt right now

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->