IVF/ICSI/FET OCTOBER "4 LEAF CLOVER" CYCLE-Anyone joining me?*** UPDATES ON PAGE 1***

WOW MrsF that's amazing! Was this first attempt? CONGRATS!!!! A weird 1 but my eyes have been super sleepy when I close them its kinda stings/nips lol I do feel tired but then I always do lol. Regarding other symptoms Ive been having thinking it may just be the progesterone tablets. I have to insert 2 every night before bed time! Its very unpleasant but guess I have to do it, I can feel my cervix is very high and very soft? is that normal. Perhaps a question for Mr Goggle hehe. You think I would remember how it would feel but nearly 10 years since my daughter was born, Nearly 5 we've been trying!!! Guessing because I was 10 years younger at my fertile peek made a huge difference? I know most people would never imagine having fertility issues full stop! But after falling pregnant naturally & on the pill may I add you never think theirs going to be a problem. Spend most my life preventing pregnancy??????? CLASSIC CASE SODS LAW.....

THE END LOL XXX

Morning all well it was a BFN as i predicted! back to the drawing board for me :(

well its all over- bleeding got heavier through the night- haven't tested but its obvious now. just going on into work- no sense resting at home anymore and will phone the clinic later. back to square one x

Morning girls, Am sorry u didn't get your bfp! y does it have to be so hard. xxx

Morning all well it was a BFN as i predicted! back to the drawing board for me :(

So sorry Fleur- Its so heartbreaking. feeling very sad for u and for me and for everybody who has to go through IVF to see BFN. It is a very difficult and unfair treatment. Infact its not a treatment at all- its torture. And its a lottery. thats what it all boils down to.

Glitterqueen :hugs:

So sorry to hear your news Glitterqueen and Fleur

:hugs: to you both xxx

So so sorry Fleur and Glitterqueen. Sending you loads of ((((Hugs))))

I just got back from the clinic, and it's likely my EC will be on Monday. My follies now measure between 12-16mm, and they reckon I'll be ready for a trigger by Saturday. Can't believe it's almost here. Quite nervous now :wacko:. Trusting God to just take control.

Mrs G......how did your scan go, hun?

Maxxi......wishing you loads of luck! You've started DR, right? I remember when I thought mine was taking forever. You'll be stimming before you know it.

Looknomore.....praying for you for Friday!!!

Yomo, Britt, Doodar, Mrs F......how are our preggo ladies? Sending lots of :hugs:

:hi: to everyone else....Wrighty, Megg, Dilly, Sammy, Feebee, Leanne.....gosh, hope I haven't missed anyone :blush:.....thinking of, and praying for, EVERYONE on this thread!

:hug:

can u get a faults positive at 10dpo? Ive just caved in and theirs a very fate line????

OMG!

Unfortunately you could get a false positive. Did you test out the trigger shot. However mine left my system on Day 8 and 5 when I did the trigger for IUI. So FX'd for you, this is it!!!

So sorry Glitterqueen and Fleur. :hugs: This whole process is awful and unfair. What are you guys planning on doing next?

Isi - I'm glad you're going on Monday! I guess I'm what you call down regging at the moment. I'm on bcp until Monday and then off for a few days. It does feel like forever. I'm going to be a mess when I start the ivf process so even though it's taking forever I'm the least stresed than I've ever been.

How's everyone else?

Sorry to hear of your bfns, fleur & glitterqueen. :hugs: I hope you're doing okay.

Exciting news, Isi! Good luck on Monday!!!

Maxxi, I know what you mean -- I'm actually the least stressed I've ever been, too. Getting the semi-bad news about my elevated estradiol levels -- then having to go on bcp -- turned out to be a little blessing, as I'm learning to let go of the constant anxiety & stress. Now, I do expect that I'll be a disaster at some point, but I'm stimming & that's all I can do. I cannot control my body, so I'm trying to just enjoy the fact that it's not a "NO" right now. It might be a NO later, but right now it's still MAYBE -- and I'm oddly grateful for that uncertainty. Does that make any sense??

Going for first stimming scan, see how the follies are growing. FXed!!

Sorry fleur and glitterqueen, my heart goes out to you, you both must be heartbroken, I know I will be if it happens to me!!!! Xxx

Isi, my scan confirmed down regulation and my stimming starts tomorrow night, I'm really tired on my menopur, plus feeling headachy and sickly, hope it goes soon. Scheduled for my day 8 scan next Thursday! Those stimming drugs look like tricky little buggers to master!!! My potential EC is around 8th nov, bet your really excited now, the tww is gonna be a killer though! I'm still stressing about not producing enough eggs!

Well gotta go cos my 'side effect' lack of concentration is causing me to BNB rather than WORK!

Hi Wallie, Maybe a neg then!?! Didn't realize u could get a false positive on 10dpt. I did do 1 on the 8th it was a clear neg! I also feel so sick and light headed? Humm not gonna test till am due to.

Any 1 else due test on Monday?
x

:hugs: fleur and glitterqueen, so so sorry for you bfn's huns x x x thinking of you x x x

sparkle :thumbup: sounds like you've got your bfp hun, congrats!!! my cervix was up and down like a bloody yoyo, and it was unanimously agreed that it's an unreliable sign! but two lines on a test sure is reliable - especially as though you had the bfn which shows the trigger is out your system! :happydance: this is my 2nd round of ivf, i had a 6day frozen blasto.

hi isi - feeling pretty rough this end cherub, but the rougher the better i say, lol!

hello to everyone else - apologies for the lazy reply today, am so tired.

much love, and remember - no testing ladies til test day ;) x x x

Thanks for your encouraging words, Just wanna go buy a super duper digital test lol

Worried about trigger shot giving me false positive now!

I was very sick with my daughter to the extent I was hospitalize 4times due to dehydration, really hope I am preggers be a hard 5years trying, Feeling so sick if I am preg then looks like am gonna be just as ill!!!! o weel.

How do u feel?

xx

Hi ladies, just wanted to say hello

Fleur and Glitterqueen :hugs: My heart goes out to you

Sorry to hear of your bfns, fleur & glitterqueen. :hugs: I hope you're doing okay.

Exciting news, Isi! Good luck on Monday!!!

Maxxi, I know what you mean -- I'm actually the least stressed I've ever been, too. Getting the semi-bad news about my elevated estradiol levels -- then having to go on bcp -- turned out to be a little blessing, as I'm learning to let go of the constant anxiety & stress. Now, I do expect that I'll be a disaster at some point, but I'm stimming & that's all I can do. I cannot control my body, so I'm trying to just enjoy the fact that it's not a "NO" right now. It might be a NO later, but right now it's still MAYBE -- and I'm oddly grateful for that uncertainty. Does that make any sense??

Going for first stimming scan, see how the follies are growing. FXed!!

Perfectly said!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->