IVF/ICSI/FET OCTOBER "4 LEAF CLOVER" CYCLE-Anyone joining me?*** UPDATES ON PAGE 1***

Sparkle if you tested out the trigger and got a bfn then with your two lines, you're preggers mate!! :happydance: go and get that digi for tomorrow maybe?

Just can't believe it we have been trying for years. Just seem unreal until the fc tells me other wise!!! I tested at 8dpo bfn, then twice today at 10dpo, this afternoon and just now! because I think the tests are duff!!! The 1 this afternoon is sightly stronger line than this 1. Should I wait and pray and test on Monday my date date or get a dig?

xx

Well I've decided not to test during my tww but seeing how you've done so many already another little pee on a stick won't matter!!!!! Go get that digi!!!!!!!! ;-)

congrat's sparkle! x

Just to make things worse i now have to wait 6 months till they will let me try again! did anyone else have to wait this long?

Also does anyone know if i can pay for my frostie's to go back before then? x

Thankyou Fleur but wont and cant believe it until fc says!!

I wish I had the answer, But we only have 2 and had both transferred back. I haven't thought that far ahead don't think I could nor could we afford another attempt..
xxx

Have FET on Saturday. Not holding much hope, really. It seems that I have day 6 embryos/blasts but I'm not the wiser in relation to quality

:hugs: Glitterqueen and Fleur - sending you both a big hug :hugs: I know how heart breaking it must be for you both x

Fleur - I wonder why you have to wait 6 months? I had to wait a minimum of 3 cycles before starting treatment again. Have either of you been offered a consultation follow up appointment?

I've been feeling really crappy the past couple of days, feeling really down and fed up. Trying to stay as positive as possible, but feel like I just want to hide from the world until after OTD. I just don't feel up to doing anything at the moment, still feel quite bloated, uncomfortable and emotional.

This sucks! :wacko:

Sorry ladies :hugs:

Congrats Sparkle - you are definitely pg 10dpt is definitely accurate - without a doubt.

CurlySue - been thinking about you - got my fingers crossed very tightly for you xo.

Hi Ladies,

Started bleeding today. It's not looking good. Still have scan booked for tomorrow morning. I'm not holding out much hope though.

Hi Ladies,

Started bleeding today. It's not looking good. Still have scan booked for tomorrow morning. I'm not holding out much hope though.

Will be thinking of you... Hoping its nothing and you return with good news! :hugs:

Doodar thinking of you :hugs: hope everything is okay. I know quite a few ladies on the other threads had bleeds and all was fine.

Hi Ladies,

I know it must be worrying but dont stress too much. A Lot of women have bleeding in early pregnancy. It is very common. Hopefully its all nothing but a bit of a scare. Thinking of you. xx:hugs:

I am mentally preparing myself for a negative test tomm. But I have decided that this week I will get a baby no matter what. So - Going to check out a few pug puppies on sat with DH. Am quite excited about it which is surprising given the circumstances. Am feeling more or less resigned to my fate now. Cant fight no more- have no strength left in me.

But one strange thing- Since day before, ie 13dp3dt I have been getting very sharp pain in my boobs. Its diff from the pain I had in my mc pregnancy but its pain nevertheless. And its started just 3 days back as my boobs were not painful at all before that. Must be the progesterone - right?

Thank u all so much for all the congrats, It doesn't feel real I can't believe it am in total shock. After peeing on 50 poss more tests due ttc for nearly 5years its just crazy!!!

Official test date on Monday am sooooooooooooooo worried its trigger? Didn't REALIZE u could get a false positive! I hope its real! Don't want2 keep posting and upsetting any1, I don't want2 come across as a heartless person, Should I find another thread? Perhaps one better suited? I just thought this thread needs some positive feedback with ivf/icis!! And if it were me in the ttw I would be asking questions. Anyhoo am rambling again. xx

When do you test MrsG? x

I've not even started stimming yet!!!!!! Start tonight, if all goes to plan I think transfer will be around the 12th if I get to 5 days, then testing will be towards end of November so quite a way off!

I'm bad enough this week on down regging! Tired all the time, I have absolutely no energy at all!

Hi Ladies,

My best friend had really bad bleeding at 6 weeks and was convinced she was having a miscarriage but she went onto have a beautiful girl who is now 2 so keep your pma and good luck in scan x

Can I ask a question? When down regging did any of you have an unusually long period, I'm now on about day 10 or 11 and I'm still spotting! Nurse said that was ok when I had scan as she could see some debris but I'm worried as that was 2 days ago and it's still there!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->