IVF/ICSI/FET OCTOBER "4 LEAF CLOVER" CYCLE-Anyone joining me?*** UPDATES ON PAGE 1***

Hi Ladies,

Started bleeding today. It's not looking good. Still have scan booked for tomorrow morning. I'm not holding out much hope though.

I bled throughout my first preg,She nearly 10 and healthy. I know it a terrible worry. I do hope your scan gos well! x

Can I ask a question? When down regging did any of you have an unusually long period, I'm now on about day 10 or 11 and I'm still spotting! Nurse said that was ok when I had scan as she could see some debris but I'm worried as that was 2 days ago and it's still there!

Hi, it's quite normal to have extended spotting whilst down regging - I had for on both fresh cycles, nurse advised me the down regging meds cause this but it soon cleared up once I started stimming.

Doodar - I really hope everything is ok :hugs:

:hugs: doodar, i'm thinking of hun, i hope it is nothing serious sweetheart :hugs: x x

hi curlysue, thinking of you for your fet hun x x x

looknomore - thinking of you for tomorrow hun x x x

:hugs: to all other oct ladies x x x x

Good luck, Doodar -- hope to hear good news from you very soon! :hugs:

Sparkle, that's so awesome! Congrats.

looknomore, have fun puppy shopping. Is anything more adorable than puppies?

AFM, did day 5 (on stims) scan -- I have enough follies to make it to egg retrieval, so that was good news. And my lining & estradiol levels are looking good. I'll know better on Friday how many follies I can reasonably expect (right now, it looks like 7, but there are several minis that may or may not catch up), and I'll know when my retrieval date will be. Also, they dialed back my Menopur to two vials a day (was four), which saved me $500! Looks like we might get out of this with about $3800 worth of meds, instead of the $5100 estimated. Woo hoo!

I am mentally preparing myself for a negative test tomm. But I have decided that this week I will get a baby no matter what. So - Going to check out a few pug puppies on sat with DH. Am quite excited about it which is surprising given the circumstances. Am feeling more or less resigned to my fate now. Cant fight no more- have no strength left in me.

But one strange thing- Since day before, ie 13dp3dt I have been getting very sharp pain in my boobs. Its diff from the pain I had in my mc pregnancy but its pain nevertheless. And its started just 3 days back as my boobs were not painful at all before that. Must be the progesterone - right?

thats exactly what I had before my bfp....dont want to get your hopes up or anything but it was the same. I has shooting pains in my boobs for one night and then the next morning...and it came and went, very shortly after that I got my bfp. I didnt have the achy boobs that some women complain about and I still dont. Good luck Looknomore I have everything crossed for you.

Good luck with the scan Doodar, thinking of you

Congrats Sparkle, keep us posted on the tests

Hello to the rest of the ladies
:hugs:

Thanks Britt- I just dont want to get too hopeful cos hope is a very bad thing in these treatments I have realized. My boobs are hurting quite a bit now with shooting pains off and on, have been weeing a lot (woke up twice at night) and threw up today in the afternoon all of a sudden (didnt even get a chance to run to the loo). But as 3 failed IUIs have taught me- symptoms mean nothing.

Anyway- test will tell whether its my worst fears come true or the happiness that i feel scared to even think about.

All the best to all the ladies on the thread. Please forgive me if I disappear from tomm onwards as I might go off BnB for a while after a negative test.

Thanks Britt- I just dont want to get too hopeful cos hope is a very bad thing in these treatments I have realized. My boobs are hurting quite a bit now with shooting pains off and on, have been weeing a lot (woke up twice at night) and threw up today in the afternoon all of a sudden (didnt even get a chance to run to the loo). But as 3 failed IUIs have taught me- symptoms mean nothing.

Anyway- test will tell whether its my worst fears come true or the happiness that i feel scared to even think about.

All the best to all the ladies on the thread. Please forgive me if I disappear from tomm onwards as I might go off BnB for a while after a negative test.

when is your OTD? And not to worry I had 5 failed IUIs...I know how you feel
sounding good though.......:winkwink:

hello ladies

Looknomore - good luck with testing tomorrow hun have everything crossed xxx

Doodar - really hope the bleeding is nothing to worry about hun. good luck with you scan. thinking of you xxx

Curlysue - good luck with you FET hun xxx

Sparkle - that sounds great congrats xxx

Fleur and Glitterqueen - so sorry to hear your news ladies thinking of you both :hugs::hugs::hugs: xxx

Britt - how are you hun? xxx

Sammy - when does your little snowbaby come out for the big thaw? good luck hun xxx

Missmonty - sorry your feeling down hun sending lots of PMA your way :hugs: xxx

Megg - how are you hun? xxx

Isi - hows the stimming going? hope your not having to many side effect xxx

Mr-G - hows everything going with you? xxx

sorry to everyone ive missed but im always thinking of you all :hugs::hugs::hugs: xxxx

AFM - well not much new here just waiting yet again but AF has finally gone away :happydance::happydance::happydance:. got my head into arranging our 10th wedding anniversary party in 4 weeks time. cant wait havent been drunk since well before my last cycle so i know it will only take a few but feel like i need a good blow out and have a laugh with friend and family.

I will be testing 16dp3dt and 14dp5dt. I had 2 transfers. So- I am testing a bit late. Beta HCG test. No HPTs. Doc's orders

It's over for me girls. I miscarried. Absolutely devastated. Words can't describe how I am feeling. I want to thank you all for your support.

So sorry Doodar- dunno what to say- its a horrible feeling. I know that. Have been there.
My heart goes out to you right now

Oh no, Doodar :nope:. I'm so crushed for you. So so very sorry hun. Sending you lots of hugs!

Doodar I'm so sorry Hun, that's devastating news, I really don't know what to say, you must be heartbroken x

doodar, i'm so so sorry hun, :hugs: thinking of you sweetheart x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->