IVF/ICSI/FET OCTOBER "4 LEAF CLOVER" CYCLE-Anyone joining me?*** UPDATES ON PAGE 1***

Doodar - I'm so very sorry. I've been there twice. I know how you feel.

Doodar I am so sorry, words can not make you feel better at this point but please know we are all here for you when you're ready
:hugs:

Doodar. I am so so sorry. Hugs to you , dear. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your dh :(

Girls, I wanted to let you know that I may not go through another ivf. I was due to start the stims very soon but I am not sure I want to got thru it again. We think we may actively pursue adoption while continuing to ttc on our own. Not sure yet though! Hugs!

So sorry Glitterqueen and Fleur. :hugs: This whole process is awful and unfair. What are you guys planning on doing next?

Isi - I'm glad you're going on Monday! I guess I'm what you call down regging at the moment. I'm on bcp until Monday and then off for a few days. It does feel like forever. I'm going to be a mess when I start the ivf process so even though it's taking forever I'm the least stresed than I've ever been.

How's everyone else?

hi
just waiting on follow up appt with doc today to discuss future but i am thinking jan to try again but want to ask if they will up the meds etc as i only had 2 follicles or try a different method- i was short protocol. we have the extra hassle of having to stay in hotel for the treatment so i am trying to get bloods done here to limit the time away from home will let u know what doc says x

Thinking of you today, Doodar :hugs:

Just a quick update from me....my EC will be on Sunday after all....not Monday. My FS thinks we shouldn't wait, as we have quite a number decent sized follies. There are 18 follies in total.

Good luck today, Looknomore!

And :kiss: & :hugs: to everyone!!!

well
i thin my world has just fallen apart- fs said that due to my response to stimulation he thinks the chance of ivf working again r very slim. my amh is 7.5 no idea if that is good or bad he said he would use the same protocol but up the monopur to 4 vials a day but he can't make the ovaries produce eggs they don't have and suggested our best chance of having a baby was donor egg. i don't object to that wailting list is 10-11 months. he said i can try with my own one more time but emotionally its very difficult and be prepared for it not to work just waiting for other half to come home from work to talk to him bout it. i have been approved for adoption so i think donor egg is one step better than that as the child will be genetically my partners. the sucess rate with donor egg is 35-40% with my own its 15-20. plus donor costs more not sure how much think is about 4,500 this is all just crap

Thinking of you today, Doodar :hugs:

Just a quick update from me....my EC will be on Sunday after all....not Monday. My FS thinks we shouldn't wait, as we have quite a number decent sized follies. There are 18 follies in total.

Good luck today, Looknomore!

And :kiss: & :hugs: to everyone!!!

good luck with EC on sunday hun hope you got load of nice mature eggs xxx

Hi Ladies!!!

Sorry i havent been around but i have been really busy at work and going bed early and then now I have to cater for 30 people at our Halloween party tomorrow night. I was cleaning the house from 3 pm - 11.40pm last night!

Not good news with the snow baby... it arrested during the thaw and they cannot use it. I expected this.... We has two taken out last time and one arrested and the other was transfered and never worked. I dont know if our hospital are just crap at defrosting these embies or our embies just cannot stand the thawing process. Either way in my head i knew last night it would not work out.

I said to OH, "In a way I hope that the embie doesn't make it because I know the odds of thawing out ok are only 50% and then in general the chance of success is 10-15% for a FET and, well, chances are slim it probably won't work.. two weeks of stress waiting and wondering... only one embie to rely on... etc etc" I have no faith in this procedure and I wanted to go straight onto a fresh protocol anyway so that is what we will do. I have the prescription already which is going to be delivered (we need to collect one thing from the chemist) and will start on CD 1 which will be around 7th November. I will be on the short protocol again.

I know one thing... I am not going to let them freeze just one embie next time, its just not worth it. I don't think I will freeze any this cycle i'm just wasting time with the frozen method!

Anyways... I haven't had much time to catch up with whats happening in here but will do so at the weekend and update the board.

Good luck to all those coming up to EC/ET/testing!!! :hugs:

well
i thin my world has just fallen apart- fs said that due to my response to stimulation he thinks the chance of ivf working again r very slim. my amh is 7.5 no idea if that is good or bad he said he would use the same protocol but up the monopur to 4 vials a day but he can't make the ovaries produce eggs they don't have and suggested our best chance of having a baby was donor egg. i don't object to that wailting list is 10-11 months. he said i can try with my own one more time but emotionally its very difficult and be prepared for it not to work just waiting for other half to come home from work to talk to him bout it. i have been approved for adoption so i think donor egg is one step better than that as the child will be genetically my partners. the sucess rate with donor egg is 35-40% with my own its 15-20. plus donor costs more not sure how much think is about 4,500 this is all just crap

so sorry about the news you have had. you need to have a good chat with your OH about your options. what ever you decide we are all here for you hun. its good that you have been approved for adoption. that is something we have been talking about as we are unsure yet if we can afford to go private. it might take a while to save so it is a option for us

i have nicked this off another IF chat room hope it helps you understand

AMH
Optimal Fertility 40.04 - 67.9 pmol/l
Satisfactory Fertlity 21.98 - 40.03 pmol/l
Low Fertility 3.08 - 21.97 pmol/l
Very Low/Undetectable 0.0 - 3.07 pmol/l

thinking of you hun :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: xxxx

I am sooo sorry Doodar, sending you the biggest hug ever xxx

Thank u all so much for all the congrats, It doesn't feel real I can't believe it am in total shock. After peeing on 50 poss more tests due ttc for nearly 5years its just crazy!!!

Official test date on Monday am sooooooooooooooo worried its trigger? Didn't REALIZE u could get a false positive! I hope its real! Don't want2 keep posting and upsetting any1, I don't want2 come across as a heartless person, Should I find another thread? Perhaps one better suited? I just thought this thread needs some positive feedback with ivf/icis!! And if it were me in the ttw I would be asking questions. Anyhoo am rambling again. xx

hi hun... I hope your test is true. I just thought i would tell me my story.

The first time I had IVF i tested the trigger out in 4 days and got a BFN test so when i got a BFP at 7dp3dt i knew it was correct and it was!

With the second IVF i missed my AF (i never ever do this im always to the day!) and tested the day AF was due and got a BFP on a FRER, really thick line. Two days later (now 2 days after missed period) I tested again in the morning with a FRER and the line appeared a little lighter so i panicked and went to the shop and got a CB Digi which read PREGNANT. We already had a midwife apt booked for that afternoon so I thought i would just use the other test before we went and it read NOT PREGNANT. I was absolutely convinced I was pregnant and everyone on here said the same so i was devastated when those awful words appeared. It just goes to show that the trigger shot can be very unpredictable, the same dose left my system the first time after 4 days and the second time it was still in my system over two weeks later! All you can do is keep testing and see what happens really... good luck :hugs:

It's over for me girls. I miscarried. Absolutely devastated. Words can't describe how I am feeling. I want to thank you all for your support.

Doodar, im so sad to read this.... my thoughts are with you. What a cruel way for this to end after you have been through so much!

I think things like this should never happen to anybody but especially those ladies that have gone through a fertility procedure, all the stabbing and the meds and then having to contend with this outcome. Its just not fair! :nope:

Keep well.... :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hi Ladies!!!

Sorry i havent been around but i have been really busy at work and going bed early and then now I have to cater for 30 people at our Halloween party tomorrow night. I was cleaning the house from 3 pm - 11.40pm last night!

Not good news with the snow baby... it arrested during the thaw and they cannot use it. I expected this.... We has two taken out last time and one arrested and the other was transfered and never worked. I dont know if our hospital are just crap at defrosting these embies or our embies just cannot stand the thawing process. Either way in my head i knew last night it would not work out.

I said to OH, "In a way I hope that the embie doesn't make it because I know the odds of thawing out ok are only 50% and then in general the chance of success is 10-15% for a FET and, well, chances are slim it probably won't work.. two weeks of stress waiting and wondering... only one embie to rely on... etc etc" I have no faith in this procedure and I wanted to go straight onto a fresh protocol anyway so that is what we will do. I have the prescription already which is going to be delivered (we need to collect one thing from the chemist) and will start on CD 1 which will be around 7th November. I will be on the short protocol again.

I know one thing... I am not going to let them freeze just one embie next time, its just not worth it. I don't think I will freeze any this cycle i'm just wasting time with the frozen method!

Anyways... I haven't had much time to catch up with whats happening in here but will do so at the weekend and update the board.

sorry your little snowbaby never made it hun :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:.

im like you with FET really dont think it works i dont even think it worth freezing them just for a 16% chance (thats what it is at my hospital), if they make it through the 50% chance of thawing first, which is why im so gutted about what has happened with my cycle. really am thinking of asking if when they thaw them will they let them get to blast stage for a better chance. i do have 24 so its not like i cant take the risk and if none make it blast then obviously i wouldnt of got my BFP from them anyway. im just so annoyed that i missed out on my fresh with that lovely 32% chance of working :( :( :(

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: xxxxxx

Doodar, lots of :hugs:

Glitterqueen, I don't think your AMH is too low. I thought 5 to 15 was considered 'normal'? It must be really hard to have just dumped on you like that. I hope that when you talk to your OH then you will start to feel more positive (well, it is all we ivf-ers can do really isn't it, if giving up is not an option then by definition we have to keep going...)
Sorry, waffling now!!! Thinking of you :hugs:

Sammy, so sorry about your snow baby. Jolly good news that you can start another cycle almost immediately though.

Hello to everyone else xxx

thanks ladies again for your support, sammy so sorry it didn't happen x
i am thinking we will try one more time with my eggs and then look into donor eggs. i just hate that i have to be away from home etc it all adds to the expense and inconvenience will have to start doing the lottery lol x

Hi Ladies!!!

sorry your little snowbaby never made it hun :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:.

im like you with FET really dont think it works i dont even think it worth freezing them just for a 16% chance (thats what it is at my hospital), if they make it through the 50% chance of thawing first, which is why im so gutted about what has happened with my cycle. really am thinking of asking if when they thaw them will they let them get to blast stage for a better chance. i do have 24 so its not like i cant take the risk and if none make it blast then obviously i wouldnt of got my BFP from them anyway. im just so annoyed that i missed out on my fresh with that lovely 32% chance of working :( :( :(

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: xxxxxx

Aww hun you have loads to play around with!!! You can experiment and do all sorts with so many embies... I would be amazed if you didnt get some result out of those!

I never seem to read many stories of other peoples embies arresting but 2/3 of mine have. I question the hospital.... i dont know why they are not thawing well. Either way its madness thawing one when you have no more! You know i didnt even shave my foof or take off my nail varnish... i knew it would arrest! :haha:

Thank u all so much for all the congrats, It doesn't feel real I can't believe it am in total shock. After peeing on 50 poss more tests due ttc for nearly 5years its just crazy!!!

Official test date on Monday am sooooooooooooooo worried its trigger? Didn't REALIZE u could get a false positive! I hope its real! Don't want2 keep posting and upsetting any1, I don't want2 come across as a heartless person, Should I find another thread? Perhaps one better suited? I just thought this thread needs some positive feedback with ivf/icis!! And if it were me in the ttw I would be asking questions. Anyhoo am rambling again. xx

hi hun... I hope your test is true. I just thought i would tell me my story.

The first time I had IVF i tested the trigger out in 4 days and got a BFN test so when i got a BFP at 7dp3dt i knew it was correct and it was!

With the second IVF i missed my AF (i never ever do this im always to the day!) and tested the day AF was due and got a BFP on a FRER, really thick line. Two days later (now 2 days after missed period) I tested again in the morning with a FRER and the line appeared a little lighter so i panicked and went to the shop and got a CB Digi which read PREGNANT. We already had a midwife apt booked for that afternoon so I thought i would just use the other test before we went and it read NOT PREGNANT. I was absolutely convinced I was pregnant and everyone on here said the same so i was devastated when those awful words appeared. It just goes to show that the trigger shot can be very unpredictable, the same dose left my system the first time after 4 days and the second time it was still in my system over two weeks later! All you can do is keep testing and see what happens really... good

omg that's freaked me right out!!!! That can happen even on a digital test that reads over 25m of pregnancy hormone? I haven't tested since yesterday I was just gonna wait now till official test day on Monday! Shit bet am not even pregnant! Great no sleep for me till Monday....:cry::cry::cry

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->