IVF/ICSI/FET OCTOBER "4 LEAF CLOVER" CYCLE-Anyone joining me?*** UPDATES ON PAGE 1***

Look no more - so sorry for the BFN hun. When is OTD?

Glitterqueen - Sorry to hear about you FS apt.Great to hear your trying again though!

Feebee - Thanks hun. Im fine about it all i havent really gave it much of a thought. Was more mad with OH for not ringing to tell me that the hospital had already rang and he never bothered to call and tell me!

Going to try and catch up with the latest gossip now so i will reply sporadically! :)

looknomore - I'm really sorry. Today was your OTD?

Glitterqueen - I really, really hope that next time is your time. You sound like you've got a fantastic attitude though.

Sammy - You're too funny with the not shaving thing! I hope this time is your time too. Have an awesome party.

Mysilly - good plan. This ivf thing is sometimes devastatingly not worth it.

Isi - congrats for Sunday! Too bad you're going to miss your reunion.

Wrighty - glad to hear from you again!

Hi to everyone else!

I'm away again for the weekend. Yesterday was my birthday so we're heading out for the weekend. I have a hard time posting with my iphone sometimes but I will keep checking in. Hope everyone has a good weekend!

So sorry Looknomore. You're in my heart and prayers!

Happy belated birthday, Maxxi :cake:. Have a fun weekend away!

Sorry the embie didn't survive the thaw, Sammy.

Have a great weekend all! Next time I check in, I'll be able to give you a situation report :thumbup:

Hi Girls,
Glitterqueen and Looknomore :hugs:

Sammy- sorry about your frozen embie but I think you have a good outlook on a fresh cycle.

Isi- good luck to you hon, we will be thinking of you

Sparkle- I would do another test to see if its gotten darker so you dont worry yourself over the weekend

:hugs:

Oh god, Vickie! I'm so sorry! :hugs: I know there are no words that will help, but know that I'm thinking of you and I'm here if you need me. :cry:

AFM... Starting back on BCP on Monday and waiting on Dec. I'm as boring as watching paint dry right now.

looknomore - I'm really sorry. Today was your OTD?

Glitterqueen - I really, really hope that next time is your time. You sound like you've got a fantastic attitude though.

Sammy - You're too funny with the not shaving thing! I hope this time is your time too. Have an awesome party.

Mysilly - good plan. This ivf thing is sometimes devastatingly not worth it.

Isi - congrats for Sunday! Too bad you're going to miss your reunion.

Wrighty - glad to hear from you again!

Hi to everyone else!

I'm away again for the weekend. Yesterday was my birthday so we're heading out for the weekend. I have a hard time posting with my iphone sometimes but I will keep checking in. Hope everyone has a good weekend!

Happy belated birthday and have a great weekend away! I know what you mean about posting with the iphone... have you mastered the art of including a quote and scrolling down to be able to type (not half was through the quote!) i find it really frustrating!!! :hugs::hugs:

Hi Girls,

Sammy- sorry about your frozen embie but I think you have a good outlook on a fresh cycle.

Sparkle- I would do another test to see if its gotten darker so you dont worry yourself over the weekend

Thanks hun... i never got my hopes up for it to even thaw so wasnt really bothered.... i woke up with a really dry sore throat this morning and now i keep coughing and its hurting my chest and i feel tired and heady and crap. Just my luck with the party tomorrow. It feels like a chest infection. Once before when i held a party i fell sick the day of the event. I am wondering if its stress? I was cleaning the house for 8.5 hours last night, had a lay in today and not been stressed but i feel horrible. :growlmad:

Hi Girls,

Thanks hun... i never got my hopes up for it to even thaw so wasnt really bothered.... i woke up with a really dry sore throat this morning and now i keep coughing and its hurting my chest and i feel tired and heady and crap. Just my luck with the party tomorrow. It feels like a chest infection. Once before when i held a party i fell sick the day of the event. I am wondering if its stress? I was cleaning the house for 8.5 hours last night, had a lay in today and not been stressed but i feel horrible. :growlmad:

are you in the 2ww at all?

Could you update again for me please?

4 embies - 2 x 8 cell embies transferred, 2 being cultured to blastocyst (hopefully). PUPO with twins - yippee

Doodar, your news is devastating -- I'm so sorry you have to go through this. There really are no words. :hugs: :hugs:

looknomore, I'm sorry for your bfn, too. So disappointing, I know. Hope you're doing okay. :hugs: :hugs:

Hope everyone else is doing okay! This thread moves so fast, I can't keep up. Looking for some good news from you ladies...

Looknomore - I'm so sorry for your BFN!!!!!

Isi that is absolutely fantastic, good luck Sunday!!!!!!

AFM First stimming injection last night, what a bloody nightmare, takes 10 minutes to get the bloody thing prepared and I'm sure needles longer!!!

Sammy - I don't have to shave my foof do I???????????

So much has happened over 1 half days!

My heart and prayers go out to the sad news Ive been reading!

xx

girls - where are you all? Have the halloween ghosties got ya???????

I think the Halloween ghosts got me, Mrs G, and I am shitting myself. I just had an orgasm in my sleep (wtf) - 24 hours after embryo transfer.

So, so scared its messed it all up.

heya ladies :flower:

how is everyone doing this halloween eve? x x x

so sorry for your news looknomore :hugs: thinking of you x x x

heya curlysue, congrats on your ET hun, i'm not sure on the effects of orgasms on et, sorry cherub x x

thinking of you october lovelies x x x

Hi! Back from my weekend.

Maz - congrats!

Isi - can't wait for your update!

Megg - I am just as boring as you. I'm due to take my last bcp tomorrow and then it's some more sitting around till I can start stimming at the end of the week.

How's everyone else? How was your party Sammy?

Sparkle, my FS says the egg after transfer is like a grain of rice stuck in a jam sandwich, I'm sure you'll be fine!!! Just start taking cold showers before you go to bed!! Lol

AFM I'm 3 days into stimming now and have what feels like af cramps, hope these are my follicles growing! I've also read that I should be drinking plenty of water, so today I start trying to drink a 1.5 litre bottle at work, oh dear, a normal small bottle usually lasts a week!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->