IVF/ICSI/FET OCTOBER "4 LEAF CLOVER" CYCLE-Anyone joining me?*** UPDATES ON PAGE 1***

Evening, I'm sorry but I am not joining in with the arguments. This thread is supposed to be a way of support for us all going through a difficult time and this isn't helping, I'd rather just concentrate on what is important to use all and that is getting a healthy, happy baby.

AFM night before egg collection and I'm feeling a bit weird. Bit surreal, did anyone else feel this way? I think after all the weeks of injections it has just hit home, this week is the week that wil change our lifes forever, whatever the outcome, tomorrow if all goes to plan we will be parents, even if only to a couple of fertilised cells.

Feel slightly overwhelmed and have know idea how I am going to get through next couple of weeks, got oh looking for a hot sunny holiday in canaries for next weekend, just in case there are no fertilised eggs to transfer cone Friday. I have never felt so weird in my whole life!!!!

I know! It felt a bit like Christmas for me. I knew I'd get *some* eggs, just didn't know how many. And I can't think too far into the future or I'll go nuts -- so I just really enjoyed the process. EC was last Wednesday for me, transfer is tomorrow!

Exciting times, MrsG!!

I am aware of some on going issues but please do not bring things from another thread to this one as it just causes bad feeling across the board.

It seems to me it is getting a little bit tit for tat now and there is just no need, and if issues are constantly reffered to it just end up going in circles.

You do know you have the option to add members to your ignore list don't you?

xx

Thank you! I think the ignore list would be a fantastic solution! :thumbup:

Megg - I bet you can't wait to start. Sedation is fun isn't it?!
Mrs G - good luck with EC! I think it's great that you're going away though. That will help pass the time.
Isi - congrats on everything! I have a good feeling about you. I hope the 2WW passes quickly.
Mrs F - no horns yet and I'm looking for the 20 lbs but so far so good.
Sammy - I am still impressed with your cooking skills. My poor DH. No home cooking for him :haha:! But now I'm thinking about Indian food for us tonight. If I didn't have these shots to do I could have gone to my friend's Diwali dinner but I'll miss it because of the timing of the shot.
Mercyme - good luck too!

It is fun, Maxxi! I was terrified the first time... but I'm excited this time! LOL How are you, hun?

It is fun, Maxxi! I was terrified the first time... but I'm excited this time! LOL How are you, hun?

I'm ok. I don't have any side effects yet except for dry mouth. The injection sites are sore. I lost one vial last night because I pulled the plunger back too much. I have a refill left on the medication though so I guess I can call that in if I need it. But for now I'm ok. It's only been 2 days though!

Hi ladies :flower:

Mercyme - I hope everything went well at ET today :hugs:

Mrs G - how was EC? I hope all is good :hugs:

Sammy - we made a curry on Saturday night too - we always make it from stratch, although we're not as good a you as we use boil in bag rice te he he he x

Also can't believe what has been happening on here!! Sparkles last post really upset me, although I am feeling very delicate at the moment.

AFM - I've not been very good TBH still feeling really sad, feel like my chances of becoming a mum are slowly getting slimmer. I had a rather traumatic experience on Friday night (TMI sorry!) DH took me out for a meal to try and cheer me up, but whilst out I had a flooding episode, soaked through two layers of sanitary protection all down the inside legs of my jeans with a massive clot, we were only out for an hour and half, still bleeding now - been one week now since it all started - this didn't happen on previous failed treatments. Still not sure when we're going to try again, DH wants to wait for a few months so we can go on a nice holiday - not sure I can wait that long.

I so hope to see lots of good news from you lovely ladies - I'll keep checking in :dust:

Evening, back from egg collection, got 7 eggs, 5 were mature, not too sure how I feel about that, pleased that I have at least 5 to play with. OH sample was much better, previously 14 million but now 43 million, have decided on ICSI though despite them saying we'd be fine with IVF, do just got to sit back and wait for the fertilisation report tomorrow.

The procedure itself was fantastic, completely out of it and can't remember a thing! Off for a snooze now x

Mrs-G - Congrats on the EC - dont worry I only got 6 fertilized eggs 1st IVF and got BFP but it only takes one, thats all you could end up needing!!! x

Miss Monty - Boil in the bag is perfectly acceptable - chuck in some tumeric and nobody will know the difference anyway since it will go yellow! I know how you must be feeling hun, I was the same after the last IVF but as time goes on I think I just expect things to happen and therefore always seem to expect the worse. I know what the waiting is like as well. My OH is like whats the rush? Rush? 3.5 years is a rush? lol. Not my sort of "rush" believe me... my rush is as in "shops are closing so get in quick to buy that last pair of shoes" rush. Perhaps a nice holiday might do you good though? I stopped IVF to go on holiday and i never gave it a second though while I was quaffing champagne at breakfast! ha ha. xxx

Maxxi - That would have been a nice experience to attend Diwali!! A shame. I once had an indian friend and went to her nans for dinner and was really surprised... i expected a vindaloo and got chapatis, chips and beans (with a little indian spice) Not fair.xx

Megg - Hows the ignore list working? Its much calmer and NICER in here now without the trouble-maker! ha ha (she has blocked me and I have blocked her so neither can see each other messages - A good thing!) x

Mercyme - How did your trasfer go hun? Well i hope... how many did you have transfered in the end? xx

Well Day 5 out of 10 and all injections done. OH called the meds place today as on the list the doctor wrote "4" next to the syringe selection and the meds place sent me 4 syringes not 4 PACKS! :dohh: Just how stoopid can you be? 7000 euros of medication (the doctor gave us twice as much as we need in case we ever have to fund our own cycle) and they think you only need 4 syringes? OK.

Also, he called the hospital... they have not infact booked me in for the CD 10 scan which they always do when you ring on CD 1 so me thinks I may have been stimming until I was 104 if we hadn't pointed that out.... :dohh: So anyway the scan is on Saturday morning at 11.40am to check how big the follies are... that is the end of the protocol so if they are an ok size I will stop the meds and trigger a couple of days later and then off for the dreaded EC. I only have about 11-15 follies, one hospital counted 15 and one 11 so i guess i don't know exactly but if i get 6 eggs out of it then I will be happy... I am secretly hoping for more this time though since the meds have been increased but we will see :winkwink:

Thanks for all your good wishes -- you guys are great!

I'm officially PUPO with two grade A blastocysts. Now, it's just a toss of the coin -- 50/50 -- whether they'll stick & grow.

So tired... off to bedrest (two days! bleh!)

Congrats on the twins Mercy!

Congrats MrsG!

MissMonty - Big :hugs:. Your time will come.

Sammy - I hope Saturday comes quickly. Can you believe that you may be PUPO next week?

Mrs G - I know that ivf is technically better than icsi (natural selection). But if it makes you feel any better - I know a number of people who absolutely none fertilized by ivf. And myself personally was lucky that they did icsi on some otherwise I would have had no fertilized embryos either.

best wishes for tomorrow.

I have a question for anyone. I got AF this past Thursday and started stimming on Saturday. AF is still here. Slowing down but still here. What does anyone think?

Hello ladies!! Just popping in, on a business trip right now

Mercyme- Congrats on being double pupo!! :happydance::happydance:

MrsG- congrats on the EC, good luck :thumbup:

Isi- how are you feeling?

we were actually going to do ICSI with my IVF treatment recommended by the FS due to DH's SA. My friend has an ICSI little boy he is absolutely gorgeous and the smartest little guy I have ever met

:hugs:

I have a question for anyone. I got AF this past Thursday and started stimming on Saturday. AF is still here. Slowing down but still here. What does anyone think?

Mine lasted over a week after down regging but clinic weren't bothered stopped about day 3 or 4 of stimming x

Morning girls, I'm very excited, all 5 eggs have fertilised overnight. They are provisionally booking me in for 3 day transfer for Thursday and will confirm Thursday morning whether or not we go to blast which will be saturday. They say they need 4 to go to blast so things looking good so far. Really really happy now x

Hi ladies

Hope you are all keeping well. Has anyone heard from CurlySue? - I think her OTD was meant to be yesterday.

xx

Hi ladies

Hope you are all keeping well. Has anyone heard from CurlySue? - I think her OTD was meant to be yesterday.

xx

Maz she updated somewhere else on here. SO sad she said she got af early and a bfn. xo My heart is broken for her.

Hope you are doing well maz. xo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"