IVF/ICSI/FET OCTOBER "4 LEAF CLOVER" CYCLE-Anyone joining me?*** UPDATES ON PAGE 1***

Mine too! I was waiting around her journal for the announcement... and I was just gutted when I read her post. :cry:

Megg - that's horrible news about Isi. I thought that her OTD was tomorrow though. One day could make a difference but I'm only going by what was on the first page of this thread with regards to her OTD.

Mercy - congrats!! That BFP won't change within 24 hours so you're good to go!

Hi Britt, wallie amd blu!

Sammy - :hugs:. Around 7 years ago I was dating a guy who was wrong for me on many different levels (well maybe on all) but what made me realize it most intensely is that he wasn't there for me in any meaningful way when my only sibling, my brother, died. This guy did nothing but create more stress for me during what was the worst time in my life. While I don't think my husband gets it 100% of the time 100% they way I think he should (hence our Thanksgiving tiff) he's basically a good, honest, sweet guy who wants and tries to take care of me. I always say trust your gut. Is your pain better? I felt it bad when the sedation wore off but thankfully the iv pain meds kicked in and so far I've been ok.

I don't know. Her post said she might be back when she feels better... but I hope she doesn't mind that I'm reposting what she said in her journal here. I know you all care for her too... and this is easier than tracking down her journal for yourselves.

If you read this, Isi... I hope you don't mind me post it. Thinking of you, lovely! My thoughts are with you and your OH! :hugs:

:bfn:

I spotted briefly yesterday evening and had my DH get me a clear blue digital. It read "Not Pregnant". Spotting stopped but didn't really hold out much hope for my blood test. That came back negative as well. My doctor says they don't do quantitative tests, that it might still be too early and that we repeat the test next week, but I know better than to do that to myself. I know its over. There's been no more spotting but I guess its only a matter of time before af shows.

I'm really shattered now and can't stop crying. Maybe I'll come back on when I feel better. Thanks for all your support

oh no, thanks for letting us know Meggs, I am so sad for Isi....not fair at all, gosh I was really hoping....we are here for you Isi when you are ready
hugs

11 eggs. Tomorrow I'll get a fertilization count. Off to bed!

That's fantastic! :hugs:

Oooh great stuff hun!!!

Humphhh... they won't even give me my fertility report until Saturday. We rang them but they said that they dont do this since more often than not some keel over inbetween EC and ET so they dont like to disallusion people. Straight to the point and as sympathetic as ever... stupid Dutch! :growlmad:

That's ridiculous! I've never heard of not getting a fertilization report the next day! :wacko:

Woo hoo! Great news, maxxi!!!

Sammy, your doctors are kinda weird -- I mean, I get their logic & all, but who doesn't disclose that information to the patient?? I have high hopes that you get good news, too!

AFM, should I say it? should I wait? .... eeeek! Let me put it this way, I've taken five pg tests & have gotten a progressively stronger, darker second line. I think I got the BFP!?! It'll be more official tomorrow, after the blood test...

I'd say its official, honey! :wohoo: CONGRATS! You're PREGNANT! :yipee:

You know its times like these that I wonder why i even bother going through this procedure... I am actually fertile but i go through this because of OH's negligence and poor lifestyle... because he drinks so much strong black coffee, because he drinks alcohol every night, because he smokes 20 fags a day, i have to go through this! And the thanks i get? Conversation from last night...

*I return back from hospita,l having been instructed to relax by the hospital and take it easy for the rest of the day, and lie on settee*

OH - So are you going to do anything today since your not going work?
ME - Allan i have just had my ovaries stabbed, I am feeling sore and have been told to relax
OH - Achhhht!!!! - You are fine, even you said the procedure didnt hurt, you were asleep
ME - ASLEEP????I was closing my eyes to try and concentrate on blocking out the pain! And i never said it was not painful, I said it wasnt as bad as last time!
OH - Right so you are leaving it for me to do when i get home then? (BTW the house is not a pit, just some dusting, tidying up - ALL OF IT HIS CRAP!)
ME - Right ok, i'll do it (i start dusting, tidying while in pain)
*OH Lets me get on with it and leaves the house*

OH comes in later after work and finds me with a quilt lying on the settee and says:

OH - Are you not feeling well?
ME - Disgusted at his lack of sympathy i reply - "Allan i have had my bits stabbed 10 times, i'm sore and I hurt and the anaesthetic has worn off now
OH - You're fine... you said it never hurt
ME - I NEVER SAID IT DIDNT HURT!!!!

What an unsympathetic, f*cking cock sucking, disrespectful piece of SHIT!

Today I said we will talk to the hospital about a 5 day transfer and he says:

OH - "WHATTTTTT???? so when will that be????"
ME - Monday
OH - MONDAY!!! Oh FFS i can't do Monday I have a full agenda
ME - I told you yesterday when you took the eggs yesterday that I was asking for a 5 day transfer
OH - No you didnt
ME - Yes i did i wrote it on the piece of paper for you to ask them"
*starts going crazy swearing and flapping his arms, acting like a spoilt child throwing all his toys out the pram
ME - Forget the whole thing there is NOT going to be a transfer anymore, you concentrate on your freaking job like you always do and put our family second to that - like you always do!

I can honestly say that in nearly 4 years I have never met anyone with such a selfish unsympathetic attitude who only ever thinks about himself, constantly puts his work before doctors appointments for me and DD, dentists, hospital appointments... everything basically. Another example, i fell down the stairs one day and nearly killed myself. He lied to me saying the doctors said nothing was broken i was fine, admitting he thought i was exaggerating my arm hurting so much and i was on a box of pain killers a day and constantly crying. 11 days later i had to go to the hospital cos i was in so much pain I could no longer stand it and it was broken in two places!!!!

Example number 2: My dad died... we flew to Spain to arrange the funeral for mum. He stayed with friends for the whole time, did nothing to help, got pissed every night and lay in bed hung over most of the following days while I ran around in 35 degrees of heat, 4 months PREGNANT consoling my mum and generally doing everything I could to arrange the funeral since my mum was too distraught to do so and this is what Allan says....

As we are sitting outside a bar one night trying to pick music for dads funeral he walks up to us PISSED and says:

"I don't think you should waste our money on buying your dad any flowers for his funeral, I think you should use the money to take our friends out for a meal to say thanks for letting me stay with them. You do not even want to KNOW my reaction but i'm well surprised he is still living! What a piece of shit. My friend has told me uppteen times at work to get rid of the piece of crap, my friend in Spain even offered for me to stay with her just so I could escape him and my mum hates his fucking guts after the comment about my dads flowers for her "deceased husband of 50 years" I can understand why...

Now you tell me girls what you would do and what you think... be honest. If you think I am over reacting tell me. If you think he is the lowest form of life and a complete w*nker then feel completely free to do so! I am beyond angry... I have had ENOUGH. I really don't think I want this awful person in my life any longer.... I am not only upset... I AM FUMING!!!! :growlmad:

Maybe the other girls are right and are some good points too... you should probably listen to them, as they sound more sensible than me. Me though? I think he sounds like a douche bag that could use his teeth kicked in for some of those things. I hope he's not so bad most of the time... And, there's got to be some reason you've kept him around. But, I'm in shock of how he was acting. That's not the proper way for an adult man to conduct himself, in my opinion! :hugs:

Woo hoo! Great news, maxxi!!!

Sammy, your doctors are kinda weird -- I mean, I get their logic & all, but who doesn't disclose that information to the patient?? I have high hopes that you get good news, too!

AFM, should I say it? should I wait? .... eeeek! Let me put it this way, I've taken five pg tests & have gotten a progressively stronger, darker second line. I think I got the BFP!?! It'll be more official tomorrow, after the blood test...

Mercyme OMG I am SOOOOOO excited for you :happydance::happydance: and early huge congrats!!

Sammy- love I hope things get better, just try to focus on yourself as you need to stay happy and relaxed- guys just dont get us honestly we are not super heros we need down time and we need to recover. Sounds like you had an excellent egg retrieval though :thumbup:

hope everyone else is well, where is Isi???? i hope we get an update from her soon

:hugs:

Isi updated her journal with a BFN... :cry: She was pretty upset. I don't know that she'll be back in here right away! :(

I totally agree actually....:hugs:

ICI..... oooh chick i'm so so sorry! I dont knwo what else to say except take care aand make sure OH looks after you! :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Isi, I'm so sorry to hear your news. I hope that you're taking good care of yourself. :hugs::hugs:

How's everyone doing this morning? Are you still cramping Sammy? I feel ok today. I had some cramping this morning but I think that the cramps were brought on by a full bladder. I'm waiting on my fertilization report today and nervous about doing those progeterone shots.

Isi - if you're reading this big, big, big, big :hugs::hugs::hugs:

How's everyone doing this morning? Are you still cramping Sammy? I feel ok today. I had some cramping this morning but I think that the cramps were brought on by a full bladder. I'm waiting on my fertilization report today and nervous about doing those progeterone shots.

Isi - if you're reading this big, big, big, big :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hi maxxi!!!

I feel better today... i felt a but tender when i woke up but this afternoon im almost completely better... just a slight bit sore but then i am usually sore up until ET - which incidently I have no idea when this will be! They will call tomorrow between 9 and 10am (so that will be 10.30am then! :dohh:) and tell us what the score is... I just wanna know. I hate these stupid Dutch rules. I would imagine ET will be tomorrow as long as something fertilizes. If it doesnt then i will down the pub from about 11am drinking the bar dry and cursing the world cos that just would NOT be fair! :nope:

On tenter hooks for you fert report.... whats taking them soooo long! Did they say what time they would call? Good luck hun! Hope they all fertilize! :hugs:

Hi all, I'm back from my week away, have managed to read posts on my phone but I couldn't post so here goes and sorry if I miss anyone!

Sammy, really sorry your having relationship problems, it's stressful enough without supporting each other, you need to give him a kick!!!!

Mercyme, thats fantastic news, well done you!!!!!

Isi, I'm so sorry hun, I know your gutted right now, big hugs x

Maxi well done on your 5, when do you have transfer?

Megg, your protocol seems to be taking forever!!!!! I don't know how your coping!
AFM 1 week left today before d day, oh won't let me test early!!! No symptoms so far, still bloated from egg collection I think or it might be the progesterone, still a little crampy and boobs still tender but too early for symptoms so def side effects!

Hi all, I'm back from my week away, have managed to read posts on my phone but I couldn't post so here goes and sorry if I miss anyone!

Sammy, really sorry your having relationship problems, it's stressful enough without supporting each other, you need to give him a kick!!!!

Megg, your protocol seems to be taking forever!!!!! I don't know how your coping!
AFM 1 week left today before d day, oh won't let me test early!!! No symptoms so far, still bloated from egg collection I think or it might be the progesterone, still a little crampy and boobs still tender but too early for symptoms so def side effects!

Hi hun and welcome back... yeah i know, 11 kicks in the nuts so he knows how i am feeling! :grr:

I am bloated from EC as well and its horrible.... i feel fat and uncomfortable and bloated.

1 week left????? Still a week???? Your two week wait seems like a 2 year wait, I thought OTD had passed and was scrolling down your post for a BFP to add to the first page! :haha:

Sorry. I posted twice. Does everyone think my number is ok? My doctor says it's low for the amount of eggs they got. He would have liked 1 or 2 more. That stressed me out. They're planning for ET on Tuesday. They're going to do the pgd on Monday I think.

Got the report. We've got 5.

I think 5 sounds great! That's more than enough! :)

Oh, thank goodness! Its not just me that feels that way? It IS taking forever. But, you have to remember that I started for a Nov cycle, then got pushed back, and am starting for the Dec one now. So, its been extra long for me. I'm not coping well at all. I'm very anxious!!! Just counting down the days, one at a time. Its hard! But, next week starts the real fun. I'm sure I'll make it...

I hope you see that glorious BFP in a week!!! :)

Sorry. I posted twice. Does everyone think my number is ok? My doctor says it's low for the amount of eggs they got. He would have liked 1 or 2 more. That stressed me out. They're planning for ET on Tuesday. They're going to do the pgd on Monday I think.

I think that's fine. I don't know why they want to worry us like that! :dohh: 5 is more than enough... So, why tell you he'd have rather had 1 or 2 more?

Maxi

I had 5 too. I was disappointed but I've got one in the oven and one in the freezer so mustn't grumble!!!!! TBH I'm glad I've got the one in the freezer, I know I should have PMA but having a back up plan is good as I'm not feeling it at the mo and don't want to get my hopes up, looking at the results on the first page really brings me back to reality!!!! We need some more BFP on there!!!!

5 sounds great!
Mercyme when do you get your official results?????? so excited for you

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"