IVF/ICSI/FET OCTOBER "4 LEAF CLOVER" CYCLE-Anyone joining me?*** UPDATES ON PAGE 1***

Thanks Sammy and Blue. We're back from the office. They transferred 3 - 1 Grade 2 and 2 Grade 2+. I am going to hope for the best and take everything day by day. The girl next to me of course had 2 Grade 1 embryos transferred at day 5 and 8 to freeze and another girl did "really well" according to the doc. When he got to me he said "Well let's hope they take!" He did say something nice during the transfer though which was "Wow they slid in so nicely like they wanted to be there". We'll see. I'm going to hope for the best!

Congrats on being PUPO hun!!! I know many girls on here who have had the "perfect" day 5 blasts that didn't take - so you never know. I will be hoping for you. xo :dust:

Thanks Sammy and Blue. We're back from the office. They transferred 3 - 1 Grade 2 and 2 Grade 2+. I am going to hope for the best and take everything day by day. The girl next to me of course had 2 Grade 1 embryos transferred at day 5 and 8 to freeze and another girl did "really well" according to the doc. When he got to me he said "Well let's hope they take!" He did say something nice during the transfer though which was "Wow they slid in so nicely like they wanted to be there". We'll see. I'm going to hope for the best!

Congrats on being PUPO hun!!! I know many girls on here who have had the "perfect" day 5 blasts that didn't take - so you never know. I will be hoping for you. xo :dust:

Good luck, maxxi!! I know you're having a rough time, but as my RE says, reproduction is a quirky thing -- it's just so hard to predict what will happen. I'm hoping for the best for you! :hugs:

Sammy, hope all goes well tomorrow -- you're almost PUPO!! Seems like it went so quickly! :hugs:

I'm going in for the second beta tomorrow. I can't help but be somewhat nervous, after miscarrying last time. It just doesn't feel real yet -- I'm not sure when I'll believe it. I hope I don't have another miscarriage; that would be so hard to deal with...

I have everything tightly crossed for all of you... Those waiting to test, those newly PUPO, those waiting on betas! I have high hopes for us as a group. You ladies are leading the way for us stragglers back here! :hugs:

Maxxi - Hey thats good isnt it? Grade 2 must be just one down from Grade 1!!!! I was thinking that maybe you come from Canada or USA now you said that as they dont normally transfer more than 2 in the UK and also here in Holland. Wishing you all the very best of luck hun.... dont worry about the girl next to you, this always happens to me as well. I yelped with joy when OH said i got 10 eggs and then he told me the girl opposite me got 20 Although he was not sure if that was follicles or eggs... typical, always someone there to rain on your parade! Hummphhhh!

Mrs-G - I wouldnt worry about having a 3 day embie hun i got pregnant with one! I dont think personally it makes much difference... i just wanted to try something different this time after the first IVF was 3 day and BFP and the second was 3 day and BFN... just goes to show you there ar enot set rules in the game! Good luck for the testing!!!! x

Good luck, maxxi!! I know you're having a rough time, but as my RE says, reproduction is a quirky thing -- it's just so hard to predict what will happen. I'm hoping for the best for you! :hugs:

Sammy, hope all goes well tomorrow -- you're almost PUPO!! Seems like it went so quickly! :hugs:

I'm going in for the second beta tomorrow. I can't help but be somewhat nervous, after miscarrying last time. It just doesn't feel real yet -- I'm not sure when I'll believe it. I hope I don't have another miscarriage; that would be so hard to deal with...

Thanks Mercy! It does doesnt it? I think the two months waiting were the worst as OH started as new job so he could not take time off but once we got started then it was really quick... i hope it all goes ok for tomorrow too.... How you anyway? How you feeling? :hugs:

How is it that you come to find out what the person next to you has? Do they put you all in a room to let you talk about it? Or...??? I'm so confused!

At my clinic you are all in separate rooms - but if you listen really carefully - you might hear the doctor talking to some patients - but not likely.

maxxi - congrats on being PUPO hun, have everything crossed tightly for you sweetheart x x x

mrs-g - not long til test day!! I think you're being extremely well disciplined and not testing sooner ;) could be all the hormones that's masking any pg symptoms - it ain't over yet gal x x x

sammy - best of british tomorrow gal ;) x x x
:hugs: to everyone else x x x

Mrs f, everytime we go shopping I keep saying we need a pregnancy test and he just smiles at me!!!!!! He also says we have to do everything the clinic says then they'll be no regrets. If I test early it'll be my fault if it's negative so I daren't do it!!!!

Megg and Blue - We were in the recovery area together, separated by curtains and just to torture myself I made a point of listening to what he said to everybody. And then my husband said "You need to stop focusing on others and start focusing on yourself!" which made me laugh but I didn't stop listening.

MrsG - Don't listen to me. My luck is usually not the greatest so that's the reason I'm being so negative. You"ll be fine!

Mercy - You'll be fine too!

Sammy - Your post made me laugh! It's so true there's always someone ready to rain on your parade. I'm in the US (New York City) and my clinic transfers up to 4 back at my age which is 39.

Oh! Makes sense. I'd have listened too. :hugs:

I'm very nervous to get to where you girls are. There are so many factors between here and there. And, I want to be positive, but I have no clue what my body is going to do. I feel like I've had an "out of order" sign hanging on my ovaries forever now. I hope they remember what they're supposed to do! :cry:

Megg - they'll remember!! Our next few stories have to be successful since my story stinks!!

Megg and Blue - We were in the recovery area together, separated by curtains and just to torture myself I made a point of listening to what he said to everybody. And then my husband said "You need to stop focusing on others and start focusing on yourself!" which made me laugh but I didn't stop listening.

MrsG - Don't listen to me. My luck is usually not the greatest so that's the reason I'm being so negative. You"ll be fine!

Mercy - You'll be fine too!

Sammy - Your post made me laugh! It's so true there's always someone ready to rain on your parade. I'm in the US (New York City) and my clinic transfers up to 4 back at my age which is 39.

I always imagined that you lived in the UK to be honest....then when i saw your post i knew you were not cos they would never transfer 3 no matter what in the UK! Im 38... 39 next month... no spring chicken now! :haha: Yeah i know I was like about to put the flags out, felt really pround and astounded and then the other girl sat there all relaxed reading a newspaper and had got 20 and must have thought "poor girl" lol. Typical isnt it? :hugs:

I'm very nervous to get to where you girls are. There are so many factors between here and there. And, I want to be positive, but I have no clue what my body is going to do. I feel like I've had an "out of order" sign hanging on my ovaries forever now. I hope they remember what they're supposed to do! :cry:

You will be fine... you never stop worrying all the way through... first i was thinking what if i dont stimm again? I only stimmed two follicles once and decided myself to cancel the protocol... then when i had 11 follies I was fretting about how many contained eggs. After that i started on the "what if none fertilize followed by what happens if the fertilized ones keel over before ET. God it is worrying and then after all that you have to flipping wait for 2WW! I will just be glad when mine are back in and hope tomorrow goes ok. I dont want any unsuspecting bad stories tomorrow morning when i get there since I have been through enough with 4 x IVF (one of those never made it to EC, one was BFP but i had to end the pregnancy) 2 x failed FET and 1 x failed IUI. I just need a break now!

Some people sale through it though... I must admit the injections never bothered me. They can be scarey at first but after a couple of days when you are used to the meds and how they work or how they are mixed then its a walk in the park. If you know you have a decent amount of follies that takes the worry off a bit. I know i only have about 11 so its stressful knowing i have to stimm them all to give me a decent number of eggs which doesnt often happen for me. If you are sedated through EC then thats a walk in the park as well (i never have been put to sleep during it sadly) ET is actually quite nice... I like it and have always had a smooth transfer and its totally pain free (well it was for me) Just take one day at a time if you can although its hard not to start thinking about a step ahead all the time. :hugs:

Megg - they'll remember!! Our next few stories have to be successful since my story stinks!!

Your story doesn't stink! Your story could well end in a BFP! Silly girl! :hugs:

You will be fine... you never stop worrying all the way through... first i was thinking what if i dont stimm again? I only stimmed two follicles once and decided myself to cancel the protocol... then when i had 11 follies I was fretting about how many contained eggs. After that i started on the "what if none fertilize followed by what happens if the fertilized ones keel over before ET. God it is worrying and then after all that you have to flipping wait for 2WW! I will just be glad when mine are back in and hope tomorrow goes ok. I dont want any unsuspecting bad stories tomorrow morning when i get there since I have been through enough with 4 x IVF (one of those never made it to EC, one was BFP but i had to end the pregnancy) 2 x failed FET and 1 x failed IUI. I just need a break now!

Some people sale through it though... I must admit the injections never bothered me. They can be scarey at first but after a couple of days when you are used to the meds and how they work or how they are mixed then its a walk in the park. If you know you have a decent amount of follies that takes the worry off a bit. I know i only have about 11 so its stressful knowing i have to stimm them all to give me a decent number of eggs which doesnt often happen for me. If you are sedated through EC then thats a walk in the park as well (i never have been put to sleep during it sadly) ET is actually quite nice... I like it and have always had a smooth transfer and its totally pain free (well it was for me) Just take one day at a time if you can although its hard not to start thinking about a step ahead all the time. :hugs:

I've had jillions of follies, but I know that only 6 were mature for my IUI. Of course, I'm guessing all the others would have probably been stimulated along side those 6 if we'd been doing things the way we are now, yeah? I don't have a scan until Dec 3. I'm worried that's too far away or something! :wacko: No baseline scan this time for some reason.

I can't imagine having gone through so much already. I've only really had the one IUI and then gotten about this far on my 1st attempt at IVF. Nothing else, really.

I just feel like its taking forever! I've been doing this for so many weeks... the 2 cycles are running together. Blah! I'll feel better on Dec 3 when I know a little of what's going on in there.

What kind of # am I looking for on my baseline E2 test? Last time it was around 50-something. Is that decent?

Your story doesn't stink! Your story could well end in a BFP! Silly girl! :hugs:

I've had jillions of follies, but I know that only 6 were mature for my IUI. Of course, I'm guessing all the others would have probably been stimulated along side those 6 if we'd been doing things the way we are now, yeah? I don't have a scan until Dec 3. I'm worried that's too far away or something! :wacko: No baseline scan this time for some reason.

I can't imagine having gone through so much already. I've only really had the one IUI and then gotten about this far on my 1st attempt at IVF. Nothing else, really.

I just feel like its taking forever! I've been doing this for so many weeks... the 2 cycles are running together. Blah! I'll feel better on Dec 3 when I know a little of what's going on in there.

What kind of # am I looking for on my baseline E2 test? Last time it was around 50-something. Is that decent?

Hun im not quite sure what you mean when you say numbers? Do you mean number of follies? If so, then yes it may seem great that you have tons of them but this many may not be a good sign. My hospital said they "ideally" like about 11-15 (before in the past i have only got 8) because they said that a high number of follicles normally means a lower quality of egg resulting in weaker embryos. They have always considered my "8" as good though... i cant see why but they have and then of course I got 11 this time but one was smaller than the rest and never contained an egg. Also if they stimm so many there is the chance of OHSS and then usually there is no ET and they all get frozen. Only very very occasionally have I seen a high number of eggs result in very good embryos so just watch out for that, make sure they dont over stimm you!! :hugs:

Hi all, unfortunately it didn't work for us. So.....back to the drawing board!

Wishing you all the very best of luck!

Hi all, unfortunately it didn't work for us. So.....back to the drawing board!

Wishing you all the very best of luck!

Hi ISI.... im so very sorry hun. I know how gutted you must be. Its a frantic worrying time throughout but your time will come, i know it :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->