• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

IVF/ICSI/FET OCTOBER "4 LEAF CLOVER" CYCLE-Anyone joining me?*** UPDATES ON PAGE 1***

OMG!!!!! Now this is funny! (in a not-so funny way!)

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/video/article300101.ece?vxSiteId=0bc72527-aa8e-4487-a5e8-94aae448c9dd&vxChannel=News&vxClipId=1347_SUN49903&vxBitrate=300

Mercy - you did a 5 day transfer, right? I did a 3 day so I have no idea what that would mean for testing. I should just forget about testing early. No good's going to come out of it for me. I just get anxious. I'm trying to think positively.

Sammy - today there's tons of progesterone discharge! I'm putting it in as far as I can. You don't think I'm doing something wrong do you? I almos want to put another capsule in.

Yes, two 5 day blasts. I don't know if that makes a difference in test dates, but it seems logical to think it would. I wouldn't have tested, but my boobs were getting so big :haha: Of course, now I'm always squeezing them, worried that they're getting smaller & that the embryo stopped growing. :wacko:
I'm trying to be relaxed -- but it's hard. Thanks, Sammy, for the encouragment! :hugs:

How many days after your transfer did your boobs start to hurt? With my first IVF they already hurt after the trigger but continued to and i was BFP, with last IVF they started to hurt then one day stopped and i was BFN and this time they feel normal so far.... :hugs:

Mercy - you did a 5 day transfer, right? I did a 3 day so I have no idea what that would mean for testing. I should just forget about testing early. No good's going to come out of it for me. I just get anxious. I'm trying to think positively.

Sammy - today there's tons of progesterone discharge! I'm putting it in as far as I can. You don't think I'm doing something wrong do you? I almos want to put another capsule in.

Yes, two 5 day blasts. I don't know if that makes a difference in test dates, but it seems logical to think it would. I wouldn't have tested, but my boobs were getting so big :haha: Of course, now I'm always squeezing them, worried that they're getting smaller & that the embryo stopped growing. :wacko:
I'm trying to be relaxed -- but it's hard. Thanks, Sammy, for the encouragment! :hugs:

How many days after your transfer did your boobs start to hurt? With my first IVF they already hurt after the trigger but continued to and i was BFP, with last IVF they started to hurt then one day stopped and i was BFN and this time they feel normal so far.... :hugs:

They actually didn't hurt, not sore like PMS. They just felt like they were bursting out of my bra! I think it started 5 days past transfer (13th). I kinda thought it might be the hcg trigger, which I took on Monday the 1st, so I wasn't too willing to trust that symptom -- or the test result on Sun/Mon.

That video is terrifying!! Have you read Breaking Dawn (Twilight series)? Gah!

Hey girls! Good luck to those testing soon! :) I wish patience to those with a bit of a wait still! LOL

AFM... Good news! I got the green light to start my stims Saturday! This is really happening!!!

And, thought you girls might find this interesting! My FS and clinic were on the news! You can watch here: https://centralillinoisproud.com/fulltext?nxd_id=149477
My FS is the older guy with white hair (Dr. Gary Horowitz) and it was shot inside the clinic I go to. Those are the people I work with on a weekly basis! I'd love to be as lucky as the couple they were talking to!

Very exciting megg! You'll be stimming, triggering, retrieving and transferring before you know it! And getting a bfp. I'm sure of it!

Very exciting megg! You'll be stimming, triggering, retrieving and transferring before you know it! And getting a bfp. I'm sure of it!

That would be the best line up things I could ever hope for! :) Thank you! I'll just be slightly behind you!

Erm I have a confession!

I bought 2 x first response tests

Just gotta convince oh to let me test early!!!!

Clear blue, not first response!!!

Do I have to wait till first wee of day?

At this stage would anything show tonight?

This two week wait is hell!!!!

MrsG - you could see something now but if you don't it wouldn't mean anything either. It's torture isn't it?

:-( I'm not allowed to test, gotta wait till Friday!

Oh says 'milk might not be sour today but might be tomorrow' er whatever!!!!!!

Sammy - you made me feel better about my nasty discharge :haha:

I think i will have to come off the shots to test so ill be on the nasty disgusting crap as well for about a week... I hate the stuff. It makes me feel dirty and having to shove two of those up your snatch while at work (not in the middle of the office OBVIOUSLY!) is not the nicest part of the day! If you liem down for 30 mins after inserting them its meant to help but i think lying on the office floor for 30 minutes may just lead to me being sectioning and being taken off by the men in white coats...

They actually didn't hurt, not sore like PMS. They just felt like they were bursting out of my bra! I think it started 5 days past transfer (13th). I kinda thought it might be the hcg trigger, which I took on Monday the 1st, so I wasn't too willing to trust that symptom -- or the test result on Sun/Mon.

That video is terrifying!! Have you read Breaking Dawn (Twilight series)? Gah!

Oh that makes me feel a bit better. Sore boons were my first symptom with DD (natural) then with the first IVF I had sore boobs as from when i took the trigger until god knows how many weeks so i cant even say it was pregnancy related it was just HCG related at first and then pregnancy HCG took over so they were constantly sore. With IVF number 2 they got sore a few days before AF then one morning i woke up and they were back to normal. I know the feeling of them just feeling full though as thats how mine were before. I am scared that if they dont go sore again that its not worked... and they are not sore yet! :dohh:

Yes the video did make my eyes water i must admit! No i havent read breaking dawn, is it good? x

Clear blue, not first response!!!

Do I have to wait till first wee of day?

At this stage would anything show tonight?

This two week wait is hell!!!!

I spoke to my midwife about this and she said it doesnt matter what time of the day you test.

I think you should abstain from the loo for 4 hours (if possible) and then its strong enough but basically it makes no difference if you have been asleep for 4 hours or awake for 4 hours if you dont drink too much to dilute your urine and hold it for a while. I once had a BFN in the morning and a strong line BFP in the afternoon and lost of people actually have stronger results in the afternoon... dont ask me why! Good luck, I have a good feeling for you! :hugs:

Thanks Sammy, really excited for tomorrow now! Oh has hidden my tests I bought!

I can't help thinking I'm going to be disappointed though!

I can taste blood in my mouth this morning, really really strong!!!!

Doh! I promised not to symptom spot!!!!!!

I can taste blood in my mouth this morning, really really strong!!!!

Doh! I promised not to symptom spot!!!!!!

:haha: You have done well not to symptom spot until now!!! Anyway putting that aside (lol) tell me how you have felt and what symptoms you have had since the transfer... When was/is AF due? I think its looking good. What time are you getting up tomorrow to test? I always get up at about 6am on testing day and then if its BFN i go back to sleep in a sulky mood but it sort of masks the disappointment cos im sitting around thinking about it then! :winkwink:

Did anyone ever hear from lazydaisybaby - the lady who had the FET blast and was testing 19/11 or Leanne0166 who was testing around the same time?

I don't really think I've had symptoms, just side affects from pessaries such as constant bloating, slightly sore nipples, various pains in my tummy varying from af to bowel, pulling feeling, twinges in the nether regions, slight nausea last 2 mornings, horrible taste of blood in mouth this morning at work, really hot in bed this morning, constant hunger, lots of saliva....... Erm will that do????

Af officially due last Tuesday, 16th but I know pessaries mess that up!

Feeling really negative now, on my other forum their all getting bfp's and I know I should be happy but I feel that they're taking all my chances and I know don't stand a chance based on percentages!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->