• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

IVF/ICSI/FET OCTOBER "4 LEAF CLOVER" CYCLE-Anyone joining me?*** UPDATES ON PAGE 1***

I don't really think I've had symptoms, just side affects from pessaries such as constant bloating, slightly sore nipples, various pains in my tummy varying from af to bowel, pulling feeling, twinges in the nether regions, slight nausea last 2 mornings, horrible taste of blood in mouth this morning at work, really hot in bed this morning, constant hunger, lots of saliva....... Erm will that do????

Af officially due last Tuesday, 16th but I know pessaries mess that up!

Feeling really negative now, on my other forum their all getting bfp's and I know I should be happy but I feel that they're taking all my chances and I know don't stand a chance based on percentages!

Not always.... Progesterone never delayed my AF the first time although the Pregnyl shots did the last time but i think you are on pessaries arent you? Its not often it delays it.... Your two days late for AF so that sounds great. I dont know why but i have a really good feeling about you and your BFP!!!

I know what you mean about people taking your chances up... you are so like me. I always seem to be testing in a group of 4 and everytime i have known that with the odds on average (and i mean average) of 1 in 4 IVF's working, that only one of us with make it. Its true... only one of us ever has! BUT it depends what forum you are on.... :haha: Pick the forum with the less people testing and go with the odds on that one. ha ha ha. Remember, it might seem like they are taking your chances but when i comes down to it then there are hundreds of people out there testing after IVF everyday and their results will not change yours... it just seems like they are taking your chances because you KNOW they are testing... actually, i must tell myself this :dohh: I think you will be wooo hoooo hooooing tomorrow!!! (i remember i tested about 3am once... well morning is morning right? lol. Good luck. :hugs:

Hi Sammy, thanks for reassurance, af due last Tuesday so 9 days late in reality which is why I think pessaries are playing games with me.

Forgot to mention the back ache!!!!!

Hi Sammy, thanks for reassurance, af due last Tuesday so 9 days late in reality which is why I think pessaries are playing games with me.

Forgot to mention the back ache!!!!!

LAST TUESDAY?????? OMG thats forever away. The pessaries would never delay AF by that long! Its a dead cert this one hun! I think i might congratulate you NOW! :happydance:

Aaaaaaaagghghhhhh how am I gonna make it till morning?

Where's everyone else gone?

Mrs-G if you're that late just test now, don't wait until 4am tomorrow. Just test!! Sorry I'm not normally a test pusher but I think we're on to a certain here. FX'd anyway! :hugs:

Mrs-G if you're that late just test now, don't wait until 4am tomorrow. Just test!! Sorry I'm not normally a test pusher but I think we're on to a certain here. FX'd anyway! :hugs:

My thoughts exactly.... I would've tested at just being two days late, i didnt realise Mrs-G meant LAST Tuesday... flipping heck! A test will 100% show a BFP no matter what time of day by now!

Mrs-G you will be giving birth soon.... TEST TEST TEST!!!!

Yip, looks like we'll have to wait until tomorrow. :happydance:

Hi guys, I didn't run, just wanted to get to sleep so the morning came quicker.

So I woke at 1,2 and 3, woke oh up at ten to 4 and he said I could test!!!!!!

Well I did a clear blue first and got my BFP!!!!!!!! Then did my clinics test and got my BFP!!!!!!!!

I'm so bloody happy I cried!!!! Then said how do I get it out!!!!!!! Well hopefully I'll have 8 months to worry that one out.

Due date according to ivf calendar is 1st aug 11 x

Thanks for all your support guys and good luck with your bfp, I'll be back later after I've got some sleep x

OMG! Congrats, MrsG! :hugs: That's amazing! Hoping so hard to follow in your footsteps!

So I'm obsessively thinking about how I have absolutely no symptoms. Thoughts anyone?

So I'm obsessively thinking about how I have absolutely no symptoms. Thoughts anyone?

Unless you have AF, you're PUPO... So, relax and enjoy it! That's all I've got! LOL I'll be a mess... just you wait and see!

MrsG- Congratulations hon!!!!!!!! whoo hooo, I had a huge smile reading this and yelled yeah!!! :happydance::happydance::dance::dance::yipee::yipee::yipee::headspin::headspin::wohoo::wohoo:
Look forward to hearing more updates, we need Sammy, Maxx and Meggs to follow in your footsteps!

Maxxi- everyone is different, I had essentially no symptoms and I still dont at 9weeks! some women are very sensitive and others their bodies just adjust quite normally, I felt I was out for sure my bfp month- hence I went to a Martini and Sushi party and also did the most intense vigirous workouts lol..
When I read about MrsG having the metallic taste I thought I never had that and still dont but I have read a lot of women do.
:hugs:

Thanks guys. I obsessively text my friend who had ivf 2 years ago and she tells me to relax. I'll get a cramp or twinge of pain every so often but that probably happens to me normally. I'll listen to all of you and quit while I'm ahead.

Maxi, I've not really had any other symptoms and that metallic taste was a one off day before otd, all other stuff I've been feelingsince before et, so pit it down to progesterone, even though I got my bfp it all seems surreal, I don't actually feel pregnant at all, in fact I want a blood test to confirm cos I don't quite believe the two tests that showed bfp this morning, part of me thinks it's all a dream!

Good luck everyone, if I can do it so can you, I'm the unluckiest person ever!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->