• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

IVF/ICSI/FET OCTOBER "4 LEAF CLOVER" CYCLE-Anyone joining me?*** UPDATES ON PAGE 1***

MrsG- I know exactly how you feel, I was so nervous for my 6w5d scan I started crying before the scan because I thought nothing was there but the u/s and DH were really good. Now I am anxious about the 12 week scan, worried that all is okay. I dont think it does end the worry hey?
hugs

Sammy getting darker is a very good sign. had you taken another shot before you tried your second test that got darker?

Hey hun!

I took the last shot Friday at 2pm and then tested about 10-10.30pm last night and it was virtually blank... I could see where the line "should" be but there was no colour and if anything at all the very slghtest of slight lines but like i said no colour so it was probably just where it should have been.

I tested this morning about 6.30am ish and the line was pink and easily visable. Yesterday was my last injection... I dont take anymore of them now. :hugs:

MrsG - I'm not testing early. The reason is I know that you could get a bfp later rather than earlier but I won't be able to tell myself that if I get a bfn. At the same time I'm dreading going in for the beta and having to wait for a call back with the results. I still think I won't test early though. It'll just ruin my whole day.

Sammy - I don't know anything about these shots but now that you've started testing keep going! When are you going in for a beta?

MrsG - I'm not testing early. The reason is I know that you could get a bfp later rather than earlier but I won't be able to tell myself that if I get a bfn. At the same time I'm dreading going in for the beta and having to wait for a call back with the results. I still think I won't test early though. It'll just ruin my whole day.

Sammy - I don't know anything about these shots but now that you've started testing keep going! When are you going in for a beta?

Yeah i dont trust the shots... i had all this last time with them! Erm my hospital doesnt do Beta tests..... pay for your own HPT and do it and we will just take your word for it is there motto! :dohh:

I don't get a beta test either, thats why I'm stressing, but my clinic did provide an HPT!!! Sammy your clinic is crap!

Sammy - you're clinic is rather interesting isn't it? Why did they bother going into the business in the first place if they can't be bothered with pesky, little things like confirming the pregnancy they supposedly worked so hard to make happen!?!?!?

MrsG - how nice of them to give them your own hpt! :dohh:

You guys should just show up to whatever you have over there that's equivalent to an urgent care center and say you're having excruciating abdominal pain and then you'll get your beta and probably a sono thrown in there for good measure!

Did any of you do estrogen patches? I switch them every other day which happened to be today and they're peeling a bit on top. I smoothed the tops back down but I'm wondering if I should switch to two other patches. I'm nervous that I lost some of the estrogen. Or am I being paranoid?

I don't get a beta test either, thats why I'm stressing, but my clinic did provide an HPT!!! Sammy your clinic is crap!

crap? is that the best you can do? i think fecking shit would be a better description lol. no equipment to freeze 5 day embies, no beta test... i dont think they really give a flying f... if you get pregnant or not. moving to belgium next time!

Did any of you do estrogen patches? I switch them every other day which happened to be today and they're peeling a bit on top. I smoothed the tops back down but I'm wondering if I should switch to two other patches. I'm nervous that I lost some of the estrogen. Or am I being paranoid?

never heard of them hun... sorry! x

Sammy - Sounds BFP to me! I would die if my clinic didn't do betas! :(

i'm still thinking i'm out despite getting two BFP. I#m begining to think the worry is never gonna go. I thought the tww was bad, the 2 week scan wait is a nightmare too!!!

I really hope you've got you BFP Sammy x

Maxi, you holding out to OTD hun?

Is it just you two in TWW?

Megg, did your stimming start today or am I a week late?

I started tonight... about 4 hours ago! 225IU of Follistim injected! :) I do that tomorrow, and then Monday I switch to 150IU and add 0.5 vial of Menopur. First u/s and E2 check is Dec 3... FRIDAY!

Megg, your protocol seems complicated, lucky you've had that time to digest it all, I think I'd have got confused!

Sammy how's your testing today? Still bfp?

Maxi, I wasn't on patches so I can't help sorry.

Megg, your protocol seems complicated, lucky you've had that time to digest it all, I think I'd have got confused!

I took a CB Digi today and it brought up PREGNANT 1-2 but i have been down this route before... last time. The IC is blank which is unusual since there were lines on it yesterday but this could be the meds.

The IC are 10MIU and the CB Digi says its 25MIU on the instructions... its picking up something but then it did last time and the IC failed to do so and this is what worries me.... de ja vu! I ended up BFN last time, i dont know if it was a chemical or what but AF was 4 days late and I have never been 4 days late. I wish i knew if last time was a chemical because then I would have a shred of hope but I dont. Looking back on my previous journals and back to my first BFP the IC was v v v faint at 10/11 dpo but then by the evening of 11 dpo (equivalent to today) it was bringing up stronger lines. I just feel like bursting out crying... I can see this ending up the same as last time. My temperature this morning was 37 and now 37.3 but i dont know if that makes any difference. I have no symptoms apart from the occasional sensation in my stomach :cry:

I hope it's a little embie snuggling in Sammy. FX'd this is it. You're just having to wait a bit long to make sure.

Sammy - don't you have to go by days post transfer and not days post ovulation since you really didn't ovulate naturally? And maybe last time the progesterone delayed AF by those few days? I don't think they consider the ivf cycle a natural cycle so I'm thinking that you should just keep testing and not give up hope at all.

Megg - So happy for you that you started! It's going to fly by now.

Thanks, Maxxi!!!

Yeah, its a bit complicated. I don't pretend to understand why I'm supposed to do what I'm supposed to do... I just shut up and do it! LOL

I took a CB Digi today and it brought up PREGNANT 1-2 but i have been down this route before... last time. The IC is blank which is unusual since there were lines on it yesterday but this could be the meds.

The IC are 10MIU and the CB Digi says its 25MIU on the instructions... its picking up something but then it did last time and the IC failed to do so and this is what worries me.... de ja vu! I ended up BFN last time, i dont know if it was a chemical or what but AF was 4 days late and I have never been 4 days late. I wish i knew if last time was a chemical because then I would have a shred of hope but I dont. Looking back on my previous journals and back to my first BFP the IC was v v v faint at 10/11 dpo but then by the evening of 11 dpo (equivalent to today) it was bringing up stronger lines. I just feel like bursting out crying... I can see this ending up the same as last time. My temperature this morning was 37 and now 37.3 but i dont know if that makes any difference. I have no symptoms apart from the occasional sensation in my stomach :cry:

Maybe the IC's aren't as good as they used to be? I hopes its not the meds. I think its probably not med-related! :hugs:

Sammy I had a crap line on a dollar test (I mean real crap) and I got a bfp on CB digi and a very good line on a FRER. I think those cheap tests can be unpredictable. If you got a positive on a digi that is a great sign!! :thumbup: when is OTD?

Thanks, Maxxi!!!

Yeah, its a bit complicated. I don't pretend to understand why I'm supposed to do what I'm supposed to do... I just shut up and do it! LOL

Maybe the IC's aren't as good as they used to be? I hopes its not the meds. I think its probably not med-related! :hugs:

well with the 1st IVF i got PREGNANT on the equivalent of 10dpo with a CB Digi...

I have been researching them and lots of people have had the same, BFP on FRER or CB DIGI and BFN on IC.

The internet cheapie has now decided this afternoon to bring up a clear pink line after holding pee for a few hours. I have taken pics on my phone but it wont let me update them cos they are too big. I am trying to download software to resize them but the software now needs unzipping and i dont have winzip! I can email them though... like that is a waste of time! :growlmad: Anyway... I am just going to sit and wait now. I cannot rule out completely the meds and im not going to either. The line on the IC is the strongest its been and came up right away and the CB Digi within its time limit but for some reason I just do not feel confident. I guess so many knocks have made me like this. If it all turns on its head... well that will just be how my life always turns out anyway so i shouldnt be surprised. I feel really down today and depressed and i could just burst out crying... it will probably just all go wrong and this is just some cruel joke my body is playing :cry:

Sammy I had a crap line on a dollar test (I mean real crap) and I got a bfp on CB digi and a very good line on a FRER. I think those cheap tests can be unpredictable. If you got a positive on a digi that is a great sign!! :thumbup: when is OTD?

I dont know hun... the useless idiots never gave me one! :growlmad:

Last AF cycle was 25 days (normally 27 days) so today is CD 25. AF could arrive anytime from today really since I was 4 days early this month (had 2 long AF's the two months before of 29 and 30 days)

If AF is a normal one (cannot guarantee that) then it should be due Wednesday 1st Dec, in 3 days time.

BUT the progesterone COULD delay AF.... i dont know if it will or not. There is a lot of uncertainty right now and therefore I am definitely not saying im pregnant. BFP's for sure are better than BFN's at this stage because then i would know at 11dpo that it would all be over (i always get BFP by 10dpo) So its loking better than it could but its not in the bag yet and I know that... I know things could turn around and they might do so as well yet!

Sammy, if you send the pics to yourself and "resize" the pics to a medium or large size, the file will be small enough to post on BNB, thats what I had to do.
My clinic doesnt really believe in betas either, I think if we did do IVF I would get one done to confirm pregnancy but they dont repeat them every 48 hours for doubling time because they said the only way to know for sure how the pregnancy is progressing is with scans- so they book an early scan
fx'd for you, but it sounds great, when is OTD?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->