• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

IVF/ICSI/FET OCTOBER "4 LEAF CLOVER" CYCLE-Anyone joining me?*** UPDATES ON PAGE 1***

I think you've got to give youself at least another week Sammy to be sure that the :bfp:'s are real. That way you won't get upset (if you know what I mean). But it is looking desperatley hopeful, no? Hang in there girl!

:hugs:

Girls where have you gone, I'm scared over in first tri, there are so many people!

Maxi when's you otd?

Hi. How's everybody? Anyone left? How're you doing Sammy? Can we offer official congrats yet?

MrsG - I didn't see your post before I posted. I'm supposed to call for an appt for Friday morning but I haven't. I'm too nervous. I'm almost tempted to wait till after the weekend. I don't feel anything at all except for having a headache for the last 3 days that I'm sure is medication related. And I'm tired because I can't sleep because of the headache! But otherwise I've got nothing too exciting to report

Good luck, are you going to do an hpt on Friday?

I don't think so. If I'm going to find out I'm going to wait for the beta. I have this way of thinking that if I wait long enough and don't get AF then things are looking a little more hopeful but I know there's nothing to that.

ahh good luck Maxxi, I have a good feeling for you.
Sammy, where are you hon?? looking forward to the most recent test update!!
hugs

Hi everyone,

Yeh Sammy, what's the latest on your testing?

sammy and maxxi - i have everything crossed for you ladies, i really do [-o<

anyone else near to testing or near PUPO?

mrs-g - it's scary over in first tri isn't it!!! The ladies seem lovely, but i think cos i;ve been used to such a small community for the past few years, going over there is like walking into an arena full of people!!! the board moves so fast!

can we not just hide out here .............. ?

much love ladies, thinking of you all the time x x x x

Sorry i have been AWOL from the thread... im finding it hard to cope. BFP this morning but i cannot hold out any hope... I just dont have any ladies. I updated my journal but the updates are on the last pages. I cannot even bring myself to update on page 1 of my journal. I feel sick and worried and crap basically. FRER and CB Digi were BFP and PREGNANT 1-2 this morning with FMU (i was surprised to be honest) internet cheapies will not detect anything even though they are 10miu and the CB digi 25miu so the IC are supposed to be MORE sensitive. I dont understand. I have not tested with a CB this evening. OH bought 3 more today but I will do one in the morning if AF is not here and the others Thurs and Fri (if i get that far!) My boobs have started to feel full, pains going through them but not sore as such. I never have AF symptoms she always arrives as a "surprise" but I cannot help but feel she is on her way. Maybe im paranoid or maybe i just "know" but I dont feel positive or have any hope even with positive tests. Maybe so much has happened over the last 2 years i never will but i will be really surprised if AF does not arrive tomorrow (due AF tomorrow) or at some point soon :nope:

sammy and maxxi - i have everything crossed for you ladies, i really do [-o<

anyone else near to testing or near PUPO?

mrs-g - it's scary over in first tri isn't it!!! The ladies seem lovely, but i think cos i;ve been used to such a small community for the past few years, going over there is like walking into an arena full of people!!! the board moves so fast!

can we not just hide out here .............. ?

much love ladies, thinking of you all the time x x x x

Of course you can... you stay here as long as you want ladies.... we need your support more than ever now! You are more than welcome to stay forever! :hugs:

Sorry i have been AWOL from the thread... im finding it hard to cope. BFP this morning but i cannot hold out any hope... I just dont have any ladies. I updated my journal but the updates are on the last pages. I cannot even bring myself to update on page 1 of my journal. I feel sick and worried and crap basically. FRER and CB Digi were BFP and PREGNANT 1-2 this morning with FMU (i was surprised to be honest) internet cheapies will not detect anything even though they are 10miu and the CB digi 25miu so the IC are supposed to be MORE sensitive. I dont understand. I have not tested with a CB this evening. OH bought 3 more today but I will do one in the morning if AF is not here and the others Thurs and Fri (if i get that far!) My boobs have started to feel full, pains going through them but not sore as such. I never have AF symptoms she always arrives as a "surprise" but I cannot help but feel she is on her way. Maybe im paranoid or maybe i just "know" but I dont feel positive or have any hope even with positive tests. Maybe so much has happened over the last 2 years i never will but i will be really surprised if AF does not arrive tomorrow (due AF tomorrow) or at some point soon :nope:

Oh, Sammy, I hate that you can't trust the BFP -- especially b/c you have every reason to hope & believe that it's true! I think that getting a BFP only to watch it turn into a BFN is one of the cruelest twists in this stupid TTC game. Are you scheduled for a blood test soon?

Looking forward to seeing more BFPs on this thread!!

I'm still worried that this pregnancy won't progress. I'm 5+6 today -- last time, I started to miscarry at 6+5. So, I feel just a "little bit pregnant", not elated, nor even certain. Maybe I'll be more hopeful if the scan shows growth? I'm scheduled for one next Monday, at 6+5.

Oh, Sammy, I hate that you can't trust the BFP -- especially b/c you have every reason to hope & believe that it's true! I think that getting a BFP only to watch it turn into a BFN is one of the cruelest twists in this stupid TTC game. Are you scheduled for a blood test soon?

Looking forward to seeing more BFPs on this thread!!

I'm still worried that this pregnancy won't progress. I'm 5+6 today -- last time, I started to miscarry at 6+5. So, I feel just a "little bit pregnant", not elated, nor even certain. Maybe I'll be more hopeful if the scan shows growth? I'm scheduled for one next Monday, at 6+5.

I know its crap isnt it? My AF symptoms seem to be subsiding tonight... i guess that makes me feel a super small amount better. God what a waiting game. I think even if im still BFP Friday (OTD) i wont believe it anyway. Its just how i feel i guess.

Dont worry hun you will be fine... i know its worrying at this stage but a previous MC does not mean that the same will happen this time. Lots of people MC and go onto have healthy babies and this will be you as well. You will feel much better after the scan... i did. I felt more relaxed and it was more believable if you know what i mean! A scan picture to look at instead of just old BFP's! :happydance: Good luck for Monday hun but you wont need it... seriously! :hugs:

I think you're just traumatized from all that's happened over the past couple of years. Is there any way you can force them to give you a beta? That will put your mind at ease for sure. I think you can trust the tests more than AF not showing up since the progesterone more often than not delays AF. Or am I hearing/reading the wrong stuff? Because I'm tempted to hold off doing the beta myself! Tomorrow would be CD 28 for me and by now I should have started spotting so I'm hoping your right! But seriously if you could get a beta you'd see the tests are good and you'd feel SOOO much better!

Mercy - I hope that scan comes quickly for you. I'm sure you'll be fine. I think a lot of people feel symptoms early on that are caused by so many things other than the pregnancy so I'm sure you're fine

Hi MrsF!

I don't have much going on right now :nope:. I started thinking in terms of cycle days and I'm on CD 27. Should I even care about that?

I think you're just traumatized from all that's happened over the past couple of years. Is there any way you can force them to give you a beta? That will put your mind at ease for sure. I think you can trust the tests more than AF not showing up since the progesterone more often than not delays AF. Or am I hearing/reading the wrong stuff? Because I'm tempted to hold off doing the beta myself! Tomorrow would be CD 28 for me and by now I should have started spotting so I'm hoping your right! But seriously if you could get a beta you'd see the tests are good and you'd feel SOOO much better!

Maxxi hun i only wish! There is no way on this God forsaken Earth they will give me a BETA test because they just dont do them here... you WAIT until 16 days after EC and you DONT ring before BF or NOT and if you do then they will tell you to feck off basically (in not so many words) because we have been there before with IVF #1. I called them when I was due AF and they told us to get lost and call after 16 days and I said "look i am pregnant" and they said yeah but it may be the Progesterone causing a false BFP!!! What Progesteroine SUPPOSITIORIES? I dont think so.... Injections yeah but pessaries no. They wouldnt have it anyway so we had to call back 16 days after EC! :dohh:

Progesterone can delay AF, Springflower has had this problem. Last time the Progesterone delayed my AF by 4 days i think but im unsure if it was a chemical so i cannot say for definite.

Well you have done well to get to CD28 so lets hoping this is for you! Is AF due tomorrow? Wishing you all the VERY best of luck! :hugs:

Maxxi hun i only wish! There is no way on this God forsaken Earth they will give me a BETA test because they just dont do them here... you WAIT until 16 days after EC and you DONT ring before BF or NOT and if you do then they will tell you to feck off basically (in not so many words) because we have been there before with IVF #1. I called them when I was due AF and they told us to get lost and call after 16 days and I said "look i am pregnant" and they said yeah but it may be the Progesterone causing a false BFP!!! What Progesteroine SUPPOSITIORIES? I dont think so.... Injections yeah but pessaries no. They wouldnt have it anyway so we had to call back 16 days after EC! :dohh:

Progesterone can delay AF, Springflower has had this problem. Last time the Progesterone delayed my AF by 4 days i think but im unsure if it was a chemical so i cannot say for definite.

Well you have done well to get to CD28 so lets hoping this is for you! Is AF due tomorrow? Wishing you all the VERY best of luck! :hugs:

That's annoying about the beta. I wish there was a way you could just show up there and refuse to leave! How many days till you're 16dpo? You'll feel so much better at that point. I rarely see cycles of 28 days but that's what tomorrow would be. I have been seeing cycles from 21 days to the rare 27. I think I had a 28 day cycle 2 times during the past year. I thought about waiting till next Wednesday to go in for blood work which would be CD 35 but does the cycle day really matter? I almost feel like I'll be taking progesterone all those extra days and giving myself a headache for nothing! I can only go into the office this Friday, Monday or next Wednesday.

That's annoying about the beta. I wish there was a way you could just show up there and refuse to leave! How many days till you're 16dpo? You'll feel so much better at that point. I rarely see cycles of 28 days but that's what tomorrow would be. I have been seeing cycles from 21 days to the rare 27. I think I had a 28 day cycle 2 times during the past year. I thought about waiting till next Wednesday to go in for blood work which would be CD 35 but does the cycle day really matter? I almost feel like I'll be taking progesterone all those extra days and giving myself a headache for nothing! I can only go into the office this Friday, Monday or next Wednesday.

THEY are annoying! Well 16 days after EC is this Friday. I had a 25 days cycle last month (which is fairly short for me as i normally have a 27 day cycle) so AF is 2 days late if you like but i cannot go by that because i dont normally have a 25 day cycle! :dohh: It could alsp be the Progesterone delaying AF... or i could be pregnant. Who knows? Not me! They dont even give you a BETA test when your 16dpo... or EVER! I think you get one at the midwifes for some reason but my hospital dont do them.

I would go to the doctors as soon as they can get you in if i were you.,... i would be there tomorrow if they would give me a beta test! :hugs:

But surely the cycle day doesn't matter at all as an IVF cycle is totally different? I personally would just go on dpt and if a three day transfer test on 11 days after tranfer and if a five day tranfer test 9 days after. Although when I did IUI they said 19 days after IUI, so they are wanting you to wait a little longer than what your normal LP is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->